Jo Youngmin

Wish Upon A STAR.

I was on the living room doing some random things. Drawing, Writing. Then someone sat infront of me. "Youngmin." I muttered. His chin was resting on his palm as his face was inches away from me. He just smiled. "Something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head. "Then what is it?" I asked as my face was starting to turn red. 

He placed a picnic basket on the table. "What is this?" I asked. "Lets go on a picnin." he smiled. "Right now?" I asked. He nodded. "Kaja!" he said as he stood up and took the basket as he grabbed my hand. "We'll have lots of fun." he said with smile plastered on his face. I nodded and smiled. "He's a bit weird." you thought. "He's full of enerygy today." you added. You two reached a place that was very nice for a picnic. The spacious place , the sun hitting you with enough heat and the warm breeze. 

At first, Youngmin was excited but now I was the one who was very excited. Youngmin looked at you as you walkedahead of him. A smiled crept on his face just by looking at you. He brought out a camera as he took a picture of you. You turned around and smiled. "Yah!" you pouted. "Stop that." you said. "Why? You look cute." he said as he snapped a lot of pictures. "Yah!" you said as he walked closer to you. You tried to grab the camera but he was too fast.

tumblr_m1lhe1nRi71qazyk0o1_500.png

You gave up as you waited for him to stop. He moved away the camera as his face was inches away from you. "Uhm." you mumbled. "You're red." he teased. "Am not." you protested. "Really? Then maybe you'll be a tomato if I do this." he said as he kissed your lips. "See." he laughed. My face was red as a tomato. "Yah." I playfully slapped his shoulder. He just smiled and held my hand as he said, "Kaja."

"Where do you want to sit?" he asked. "Uhm. How about there?" I said as I pointed a area where it is abit shady. "Okay." he said as he walked towards the place where I pointed. Youngmin laid down the blanket. You two sat down. "So, what did you make for me?" you asked with anticipation. "Uhm." he thought as he looked inside the basket. He brought out some sandwiches, fruits, juices, cookies and biscuits. "Yum." I said as I clasped my hands. "Lets eat." he said. I nodded. We started eating the foods he brought. "Is it good?" he asked. I nodded. "Did you really made this?" I asked. 

"Of course." he scoffed. I looked at him with a serious look. "Heh. I may have asked some help from Kwangmin." he said as he bit his lip. "It's delicious." you beamed. He smiled. "Say ahh~" he said as he gave me some grapes. But instead he tried to threw the grapes and ended hitting my nose. "Ouch." I pouted. "Mian." he said as he kissed my nose. I grabbed some grapes and started throwing it to him. Then we ended up having a GRAPE FIGHT. 

After a few minutes, I was laying my head on his lap. "Are you tired already?" he asked. I nodded as I let out a yawn. "You could sleep for awhile." he said. "Sing for me." you requested. "What?" he blurted."Sing for me." you repeated as you closed your eyes. "Arasso." as he let out a sigh. He started singing Chu chu chu by B1A4. A smile crept onto your face as you snuggled yourself more.


HOW WAS IT?

IS IT GOOD?

PLEASE COMMENT. 

^^ KOMAWO.