Rσσm α16

When Supernatural Powers Go Wrong [2014]

Yaaaay~! I finally had the time to update! Woosh! XD

This whole story is actually more or less based on the anime, Gakuen Alice/ Alice Academy. :)
But only a little~

Enjoy~!

I apologize for any typos or errors here. :D


Kyungsoo's POV

"So, you must be DO Kyungsoo the new student?" 

I was busy watching this tall man with dark-circled eyes poor out some tea gracefully when he spoke out in the comfortable silence around us. Kris-ssi, the president I heard, was exceptionally silent at the whole ordeal ever since he was abused by the stick's owner. "Ah yes. I am Do Kyungsoo. It's a pleasure to meet you mister... uhm.."

"Tao. I'm Huang Zitao but they call me Tao or Zitao. Whichever is fine. I'm the head of the Discplinary Committee just next door. And that's Wu Kris, the president of the Student Government." Tao-ssi gestured over the said man who only nodded in response, not minding the glare Tao-ssi was sending at him. I bowed at him out of courtesy. "I-it's nice to meet you president Kris."

Tao-ssi rolled his eyes and sat in front of me, completely blocking the president from me. "Don't mind him. He's just having one of his mental seizures."  I'm not sure if I was supposed to laugh at that remark so I settled for an awkward nod. The tea he served was suprisingly adequate that I resisted the urge to have seconds. 

"Because of the little commotion a while ago, I supposed Suho hasn't told you the guidelines yet?" 
"Uhm yes, I think he forgot to tell me that." 
Tao-ssi chuckled a little, finding my answer amusing. "That lover-boy really is following his fiance's traits sometimes." I was about to ask when Tao-ssi waved his hand, standing up in the process. "Anyway, first of all, I welcome you here in Ace Academy. As you heard from the records, this is one of the top schools in regards for extraordinary people like you, who acquires uncommon talent and skill. Good thing that you enrolled at the start of the classes so you wouldn't find it difficult to catch up." 

I listened carefully at everything Tao-ssi informed me, not minding the president behind Tao-ssi who settled with making little braids at Tao-ssi's hair. When he was on his fifth braid though, Tao-ssi abruptly stood up and casually pulled a folder, Kris-ssi was putting his weight at. He gave the folder to me. " Inside this folder has everything you need to know. There comes your schedule and  school map. It also has the ruled and regulations inside the school. However, please don't hesitate to ask us if you have any clarifications." 

I followed Tao-ssi as he accompanied me to the door. " The dormitory building is located at the left corner of the park. If you happen to get lost, check the map. I'll see you at dinner later Kyungsoo-ssi.Bye for now. " He waved as I left the door with my luggage at my right hand and the folder at my left.

I checked the map for location and found out that I was at the end of the hallway at the main building. The dormitory building is a little far from my location that it will require plenty of walk. "Might as well have a little tour around here." I said as I trotted in the hallway, often passing by some of the students running at the corridor. I momentarily stopped as I watch the students inside the Cooking Lab busied themselves. It has been my passion to cook and it excites me that this school actually has a room for this. 

"Hey kid. Are you lost?" I turned around and met a guy with really puffy cheeks eyeing my luggage. "Are you a new student here?" he asked again.
"Ah yes I am. I'm actually finding for the way to the dormitory." The guy seems to emit some senior aura but he looks approachable nonetheless.
"Oh? Are you  Elemental or Special? " 
"Oh uhm.. I'm an Earth shifter so..." I checked the green paper inside my folder. "And it says here Room A16..." 
"Room A16!? You're my roommate then! My name is Xiumin what's yours? "
"Kyungsoo. It's nice to meet you Xiumin-ssi." 
"Mine as well. Come on I'll show you the way. I'll tell you everything while walking." 

Having a pleasant talk with Xiumin-ssi was actually comfortable. He told me first about the two different types of skill and its branches. The Elemental type branches out from Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, which has something to do with elements of nature. The Special type however, has only single component since students that have uncommon skills like the Special ones are relatively rare. He then told me about the dormitory. One room is as big as a whole classroom or probably more than that. Five to six students occupy each room and your abilities doesn't really matter at all, they just practically shove you in a room with less occupants. 

Xiumin-ssi was about to start talking about some delicious food in here when a door behind us slammed open. "XIUMIN! There you are! " I saw Luhan-ssi run towards us and tackled the escaping man to the ground. " Chen told me you were wandering around the campus when we should be training by now!" Luhan-ssi continued strangling the life out of poor Xiumin-ssi who was gasping for air. I felt a little left out when the other witnesses found their fight amusing, crowding around us. Maybe these two are famous around here.

Xiumin-ssi pushed Luhan-ssi with a swift kick and stood up, patting his now-dirty pants."I was not wandering around! I was showing Kyungsoo-ssi the way to the dormitories, you pabo!" 

Luhan-ssi looked at me. "Oh. You're the new student." A hand pushed Luhan-ssi's face away. "Don't be rude Luhan. Well obviously he's the new student cause he's looking for the dormitory and he's not wearing uniform. He's also our roommate you pabo." He continued abusing the poor Luhan-ssi.

"Ouch! Geez! I know! I saw him first!Hey stop it! Oi!" 

"What do you mean you saw him first?"

"I already saw him at the classroom a while ago. Duuuuh!" 

"Oh yeah? You only saw him, but I got to talk to him!" 

I hesitately backed away as they continued to bicker in front of me. I won't really get lost around here right? So I started pacing by myself, trying to understand the map on my hand. "U-uhmm.. so I'll take this stairs, probably. Or is it that one?" The map is a little confusing, it's detailed, but still, confusing. There are two stairs just meters distance from each other, both going up. "Would I get lost if I risk to take this one nearer? I asked myself. 

"You won't get lost whichever you take." I glanced at the figure, holding some thick books, standing at the base of the stairs. I assumed that the icy voice came from here. "This stairs and the other one right there, both lead to the same way, but if you take this, you will  cross the library which is a long way before the dormitory so I suggest you take that one." He gestured at the other stairs. 

"Oh I see. Thank you very much uhm.. " I glanced at his name tag, it has gold so he must be a part of the Student Government, yet again. "Uhm... Daehyun-ssi..." 

He walked down the stairs as I casually bowed at him since he's a senior here. "No worries. The second floor is the ladies dormitory and the fourth floor is the men's. Just ask the students around here if you have questions. They don't bite. I'll see you around then." His voice crickled my spine, so low and very unhumourous. 'A-ah.. I understand." As he disappeared after turning left at the hallway, I breathed in relief, hand clasped at my chest. "Oh thank God, that was scary."

"Daehyun from Class 3A, Secretary of the SG. He can be scary for a first timer like you, but if you've encountered his abilities for a lot of times, you'll get the hang of it." And yet another voice from an unknown person, who out of my shock, was actually foot away from me. From my face.

My instinct took its toll as I smacked the only thing on my hand, the map, to the guy, however the map only touched the air. 

"What are you doing, hyung!" I saw him standing at the front of the billboard near the restrooms. 

"H-how did you get there that fast?!"  I gasped as I remembered a certain someone I just called cute at the classroom earlier. "Wait... Are you that man earlier?!" 

He clicked his tongue and grinned. "Bingo!" He was just about to step his right foot when a puff of smoke emerged in a blink, and then he vanished again. He reappeared behind me reading a green paper. A familiar green paper. I looked at my folder and found the green paper missing. "Hmm.. so you're in Room A16. Nice."

"Hey! That's mine!"I struggled at his towering body as he playfully waved the green paper in the air. "Then try to get it hyung!" I tiptoed with my left arm holding his shoulders for balance and my right hand gripping his upright arm downward while he was so busy laughing at my misery. Suddenly though, his arm with my green paper pulled down and I swiftly grabbed my green paper. When I was just about to return the green paper at the folder, he held my hand, alarming me in the process. "W-what are you doi- hey! That's my bag!" I struggled at his vice grip at my hand, half of it was the sole reason that his hold was really inappropriate at this circumstance, his fingers fiddling with the spaces between mine. I felt myself blush and unable to retaliate as he continued to put my bag around his shoulder and carried my luggage after.We walked for a while in a very awkward silence, hands still clasped together, while I look around trying to sink in the surroundings, not daring to look at his back instead.

I jumped when  he broke out the silence with an abrupt shout.". It's almost time already?!" I intent to ask him what's wrong, but once my mouth opened to speak, we were already in a different place. Instead of speaking, I gawked. I just witnessed myself teleporting from the other place to here in just a blink of my eye. I felt my legs go gooey and light when I almost forgot the hand outmounting mine. We are already infont of the door of Room A16 in less than a millesecond... or less...

"Here we are hyung. Room A16 safe and sound. " He broke our tangled hands first, and no, I did not just whine at the cold after, and settled at brushing my shoulders for invisible dirt. I stood dumbfounded as I watch him put down my belongings beside me, and casually check his wristwatch. 

"My original plan was to tour you around the school, but I forgot that I have a training later so I need to get ready. I'll tour you around here later, if you're free that is. I'm really really sorry! But I'll see you later, okay hyung?" 

"O-okay. Thanks I guess.... Is that your room?" I asked him when he made no move to leave his standing in front of the Room A17. 

He nodded. "Ah yeah. We're neighbors I guess. I'll introduce you to my dormmates some other time. Bye." He waved a little and smiled at me before going inside. I heard some shouts inside and sounds of guns and explosions, but nevermind. 

I focused on the Room A16 door in front of me, clutching the strap of my bag nervously. What if they don't like me? What if they are all bullies? I shook my head when I remembered Xiumin-ssi and Luhan-ssi, whom are very nice people. "Argh! I shouldn't have left Xiumin-ssi there!" I ruffled my hair in distress. "But wait. If I hadn't left Xiumin-ssi, then I wouldn't met Kai-ssi as well. Wait. Why am I thinking of him right now when he just left me here without any warning or help! That guy really-" 

"Hey, you okay?" I sighed. Seriously. What's with all this sudden interruption of unknown people?! I glanced at the guy with an amusing red hair and round glasses. He's clutching the doorknob of the room Kai went in, but he's looking at me as I make myself hideous.

"O-oh nothing!" I chuckled in embarrassment.

He stared at me for a while like he's scanning something at me. "Okay... If you say so..."Then he twisted the knob and made his way inside.  

I sighed for the umpteenth time. "Well, nothing will happen if you don't try to move right?" So I started carrying my bag and luggage when the door at the right opened once again and there came out the red-haired guy.

"Oh I get it. You can't open the door with all your heavy luggages right? Here I'll help you." He poised at carrying my heavy luggage. I couldn't even defend my manliness when he opened the door of horror I was just trying to avoid. He turned around to face me, his pin shining at his coat. "Come on in. Meet your new dormmates." He told me.

There was a magenta hair peeking out at the red-haired guy's shoulder. And to my horror, the red-haired guy's armpits started glowing in strange orange lights. "Y-you're coat!" I pointed out, but he just rolled his eyes and opened his arms. There I found elegants hands. 

"Eventhough it looks like a weird first impression, this Baekhyun." He pointed out at the magenta-haired guy with elegant eyes and high-pitch voice. "That's Baekhyun-hyung to you Sehun!" Oh. So this red-haired guy's name is Sehun.

"I-it's nice to meet you Baekhyun-ssi. My name is-" 

"DO Kyungsoo right?" 

"A-ah yeah. How did you.." 

"Oh. Zitao told me about our new roommate. And that's Baekhyun for you." He said while pushing the tall Sehun to the door. "Now that Kyungsoo has me, you may get your out of this room, Sehun." He gave one last push with an "Ouch!" echoed from the man outside, and slammed the door at his face.

Baekhyun smiled at me and I relented to give back a smile as well, creeped out at the harsh action he did at Sehun-ssi.  "So." He started, hands at his waist. "Let's meet your new roommates."


That's it for now. :) I hope you liked it! 
I'm sorry if you think that the plot moves slowly. :<

I'll see you at the next one!

♥♥♥ EXO SARANGHAJA! ♥♥♥