Opening Part 1

When Supernatural Powers Go Wrong [2014]

Hiiii! 

 Jonghyun made me forget to type this earlier. Kidding haha. 

I apologize for any errors! ^^

Note: The first part of this chapter has the same time with Chapter 18's( Preparation) second part. Get it? ^_^ 

Note: This might be a little long. In compensate for a very late update keke. Again, blame Jonghyun. Mehe.


 

Author's POV

The day started rowdy and busy for the occupants of Room A17.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Came Chanyeol in his happy virus glory, clad in nothing but his lower uniform pants and a toothbrush inside his mouth. 

"Not now, Chanyeol. I still have a lot of things to do. "

The door opened.

Chanyeol ran back to the bathroom as he sense the menthol foam of the toothpaste starts to drip. "And put on a shirt, idiot!" Kris's shout directed at the tall boy.

"Kris, are you done?" 

"Not yet. " Kris answered the person at the door from his crouched position at the other side of the bed, looking for his missing pair of shoe."Goddamit. Where is it."

Suho sighed, placing his prepared bag at the coffee table beside the door. " I did tell you to fix your things right after the short meeting, didn't I?

" Yeah I know. I heard- NGHHHHH" 

The smaller smiled in sinistrous amusement. Kris was making a fool out of himself by attempting to accomplish two things at the same time; tying the shoelace of his found shoe on one hand and fixing his necktie with the other. "Really now. You do realize that you only have two hands right? Not three. " 

He eventually did it anyway. With Suho volunteering on tying his shoe while he finish his necktie. 

After Kris retreated to the bathroom, there was a second knock on the door. 

" Kris-hyung?" Sehun's head poked on the space and he smiled. " Ah, you look good as expected, Suho-hyung. Royal blue?"

" Thank you, Sehun. Yes, I figured the colour fitting for the occasion since it doesn't attract too much attention. " Sitting at the unfixed bed, the smaller man replied.He opened the single button from his royal blue tuxedo. " Kris will be back in a while. Come inside so that I can complement your attire as well. "

The maknae cringed with hesitation before pushing the door and stood stiffly, inches closer to the door . The older laughed " You don't need to be shy, Sehun. It suits you perfectly.  It made me think if I overdressed too much, seeing you clad in polo and jeans only. And your hair- Luhan did a fascinating job indeed."

" I should be the one saying that, hyung. You look perfect while I look...... simple?" The younger answered, his face returning back to a blank stare. " Well, I don't mind. I like simple anyway."

"Sehun.." The older found no need to laugh. " Try to be on your best behaviour alright?"

" That's really a hard bargain, hyung."

Kris came back from his little ceremony at the bathroom, his facial composure fixed and cleaned well already. He retrieved a white coat resting at the chair and with swift grace, slipped it onto his flexed long arms. After a final check, he grabbed his bag and joined his friends. " Done."

"Alright, let's go!" Suho easily slipped both his arm around the two taller and playfully pulled them outside the door. His bag was swinging at his shoulder.

" Oh finally you're done after waiting for five freaking years!" With his best imitation of an impatient child, Chen grumbled loudly. He wore a simple folded sleeved polo shirt with a fitted knee length cut pants. "Do you see in front of you how many bubble teas our maknae has finished? DO YOU?" He pointed at the table where the object(s) mentioned were placed. 

" It was just three cups, hyung." Sehun muttered lowly behind Suho. 

"That is the problem! Three. LARGE. Cups! " The lightning shifter emphasized the second word by imitating an exaggerated shape of a huge cup. 

"I do not see any problem with it though." Suho added with confusion. " Surely, three cups do not make any difference for Sehun. Remember he finished five last week."

Sehun nodded along, giving his weird hyung a what-is-your-problem-hyung stare.

" Told ya, Chen!" Chanyeol laughed at the side, the guitar on his hold. "Oh good God you've finally managed to understand the word clothing." Kris muttered saracastically at the sideline, talking about the tanktop the fire shifter was wearing to which Chanyeol laughed out even more.

An evident sour look etched on the lightning shifter's face. " What I mean is-"

" Anyway, anyway~" Suho waved a hand to dismiss all the matter. " We should be on our merry way at this time. You sure about going later Kai, Chanyeol?"Laying at the sofa, Kai lifted an arm with his three fingers raised up. Chanyeol gave Suho a thumbs up. 

"Alright then. I guess, we're going first."

Chen let the argument disappear and went out followed by Sehun and Suho, and Kris was the last to close the door. Well. Almost. 

"Oh ! I forgot my phone!"

" Seriously?" Chen spoke in mock tone as Kris fumbled back to the door. " Of all things?"

" My clothes might get wrinkled if I fly-" Kris opened the door once again to Chanyeol's surprise. " Kai, could you get-" 

Chanyeol sent him a stare and lifted his index finger. "Sssshhh."

"Oh. He's asleep."

Chen's head slipped under Kris' arm and looked for the source of his curiosity. " Kai's asleep? Oh maybe I can blackmail some of his fans for a picture of-" Kris bonked him on the head.

Sehun and Suho watched the two in immense patience. Suho was smiling while Sehun was counting on how many times he got tired from his Chen-hyung's useless antics.He could guess it would take another minute and half so Suho flipped out his phone and what he read made him smile. 

"Goddamit, where is Luhan when you need him." Kris scowled before coming inside once again with Chen in tow, laughing at his misery. 

 " Luhan is not a slave."

"Oh don't be so overprotective, lover boy." Chen teased from behind of the cabinet, alert if a sudden swish of wind slashed  him at the face and ruin his magnificently polished  hair.

"Whatever." The maknae muttered dryly and turned back to ask his hyung's knowing smiles. "Suho-hyung?"

" The gate has finally opened, Sehun-ah!" Suho chirped happily, and the younger couldn't help but smile more. 

Sehun informed his hyung. " It has actually opened since we were talking at Kris-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung's room...... hyung." Sometimes he gets his tongue tied too much. " And I was supposed to tell you about the opening too."

Feeling hyped up all of sudden, the older briefly glanced at the people exiting their dormitories and back to their door. " We must hurry. KRIS! CHEN!"

There was a sound of zipper inside and Chanyeol's booming voice answered." Alright, alright. No need to shout, gramps! Chen just suddenly needs to pee!"

With no effort of realizing the time, Suho aggressed over the nickname once again and came inside to settle the offender. " Seriously, Baekhyun's antics are rubbing on you, Mr. Park. I told you to not call me-" Continuation of Suho's words weren't heard as the door shut in front of Sehun. He was left out to probably stare at the door, and hopefully will his dormmates miraculously emerge and for the first time for them to be actually on time. But no- it simply cannot be accomplish since he declared long ago that it was the fate of his dormmates. 

To get things hardly done at the appropriate time. 

And he admit, he was no exception from that, of course. At one time, if Baekhyun and Tao didn't knock at their door, they will all be left snoring at their own beds. 

Tardiness is not tolerated, Tao always says. Especially to students like- actually- all six of them. They are precious jems in their own way. They know it pretty much yet forgot it easily. That is what Tao will really not tolerate. 

With no quirk though, the wushu stick will always always point first to the student president. 

A click of a doorknob disrupted Sehun from his rational ministrations. He looked at his left mutely and saw the occupants of Room A16 slowly coming out one at a time. Loudly. They were arguing about something being left to watch Kyungsoo sleep and yadda yadda. 

Atleast we came out of the door first before them. 

" Why, hello maknae." His neighbor hyung with heavy eyelinered eyes, dressed in simple polo and jeans like him, spoke. " This is a pleasant surprise. "

" Hello, Baekhyun-hyung."

"Just that?" Baekhyun waved his hand out to him, but Sehun focused on Lay and Xiumin who was sending him small smiles. Suho-hyung and they are simply too kind.

Back to the magenta-haired man, the maknae rose his eyebrow on the implied gesture.  " Uhhh hi?"

"Aw come on, maknae. I know you could do better than that." 

" Baekhyun-hyung, if you prefer to be complimented on your choice of attire, then you won't expect anything from me. "Sehun replied in his calm and stoic manner. 

" Smartass, you are." Baekhyun snickered. " Alright then, where is your party?"

"Inside."

A golden blonde hair emerged behind Baekhyun and rested on his shoulder. "What are you two talking about?" Luhan chirped. 

Sehun glanced at the side to look at a flustered Kyungsoo surrounded by Lay and the others before answering. 

"Nothing necessary at- wait- is that-"

Baekhyun side bumped Luhan and brought him in front. " Luhan's shirt looks good on him, don't you think, Sehunnie?"

Sehun's lips formed in a tight line. 

" Does it really?" Oblivious to Baekhyun's threat, Luhan asked Sehun in the nicest way about the shirt he was wearing. 

When the maknae didn't respond, Luhan mistaken his silence as a sign to speak more. " I mean the shoulder length is a little long-"  He drawled by lifting the sleeves up to emphasizes its length. "-but the shirt itself fits comfortably for me." 

Debating to reveal the truth or not, Baekhyun leave it out to Sehun. 

" Was it you?" And of course, he chose a very clever one. " Was it you, Baekhyun-hyung?"

"Ahahaha.." He swinged from side to side, trying to evade the skims of death glare focused on him. " I don't know what you're talking about!"

Luhan knit his eyebrows in confusion. " What's going on?" He looked at both of them, fidgeting slightly his shirt. "I don't-"

"Nothing." Sehun inhaled a deep one and released all of the Baekhyun stress. Baekhyun visibly flinched. " Nothing necessary at all."

" I am sorry, guys, but are we- are we still talking about the shirt?" He doesn't quite get any of the maknae's words so he sought the other for an answer. " Baekhyun?"

" Oh! Yes we are-"

"SEHUN!" The door slammed open and Baekhyun reminded himself to hug his hyung tightly later. " I AM SO SORRY! I GOT SIDETRACKED AGAIN!" Heavily panting, Suho's screams were heard even in deaf ears. At the back, Lay, Xiumin, Tao, and Kyungsoo calmed their hearts after the sudden impact.

" Oh! Luhan and Baekhyun are here!" Good thing he knew how to control himself afterwards. Unlike a specific troller. Then Suho skipped past them and they knew he found what he was looking for. Whipped.  

Chen and Kris ran after Suho without even stopping by to acknowledge the three and joined the large group. 

"HAVE FUN YOU GUYS!" Chanyeol called and gave a wink to Sehun's party then hastely closed the door. 

" Oookkkaaay.." Baekhyun spoke. " I think ...I'll go with them." Without waiting for their reply, the magenta-haired boy was no longer present, scooting over between Chen (who was constantly pushing him aside) and Kris. 

Luhan drew out a shaky breath. " So, are you ready to meet your father?" 

" Not.... exactly. " The other replied. "I don't know."

" Don't worry. He will love your newly dyed blonde hair!" With a slight movement from his finger, Luhan fixed the disarranged hairs covering the younger's eyes.

Sehun chuckled."And your parents will love your new shirt. " A small grin formed on his lips. 

 

 

Ace Academy is an exclusive school for talented shifters. Students aren't allowed to go home anymore due to multiple problems during the past events about Blockers lurking around. And so, plenty of communications were given instead to them, telephones, web surfs, and so on. Every year, the school holds a small one-day event where the large gate is opened for parents to enter and give them a chance to see their children.

Saddening this may sound, but this is for their own safety as well. Right now, the school prioritizes precaution more than anything. 

" So this is my big brother Byun Baekbeom again." An arm around  Baekhyun's shoulder belonged to a man who looks exactly like him. Only taller by few inches, has a suave smile, and chivalrous aura. "He's an opera major and teaches at the university near our hometown. And has a very heavy arm. Get off me you doofhead." 

" Annyeonghaseyo~ It's a huge pleasure to meet Baekhyun's friends again. I'm sorry if you have to put up with my brother's annoying retorts."

Baekhyun laughed haughtily. " Such kind manners."

Luhan, Xiumin, and Kyungsoo bowed along with their own guests. " Oh the pleasure is ours, Baekbeom-ssi. " Xiumin spoke. 

" I'm sure you've seen her last year, but for Kyungsoo's sake, this is my older sister, Kim Ah Min. She's the oldest from my two sisters " Xiumin introduced the female shorter than him, dressed in black long shirt with a slim curvy shape. 

" As you can see, lack of height runs in the family. " Xiumin's sister humoured, showing the deficiency to both of them.

" I'm sorry my family can't come at this time. I couldn't introduce you to anyone." Luhan said, which they quickly answered back in slight sympathy and awe. " It's definitely fine, Luhan. Absolutely no problem." Baekhyun added, and then they looked at the last person to introduce his companion. 

"Ah everyone-" Kyungsoo pulled the arm of his guest. " This is my bestfriend, Ken. He's a classmate of mine before I transferred here."

Ken,in his formal royal blue attire, bowed respectively at them. " It's a pleasure to meet you all."

" Oh... so does Ken-ssi know about Kyungsoo's ability?" Baekhyun asked in interest.

"Ah yes, I do. In fact, when we were still kids, we've been playing around their mansion's backyard and I easily figured his potential when all of the sudden, the flowers bloomed whenever he laughs. "

Kyungsoo bashfully covered his face. " I don't remember it, honestly."

" Well that's really interesting because Baekhyun-"

" DON'T. Say anything inappropriate, Beom." Baekhyun interrupted with a sharp glare.

Who could withstand Byun Baekhyun, but of course, his only brother. " Baekhyun likes to play with light when he was a baby. One time, I came back from school to fetch him in the- in the- what do you call the place where parents put their babies-"

" It's a baby daycare center, idiot brother.  And they don't put, they lend."

At the side, Luhan silently grimaced. " Both sound so wrong though."

" Not surprising." Xiumin replied. " They are brothers after all."

" -when I entered the place, the darkness greeted me. I was so shocked to see the nurses panicking and all the babies were scrambling everywhere. Then I looked for a nurse to ask about the ruckus and she told me that Baekhyun's cries were so loud it can shatter all the light bulbs. I found her answer so wrong because baby Baekhyun doesn't usually cry that immensely loud at home. Well that's when he was a baby. He may be screaming his ears out today, and I solemnly apologize to all of you for that."

" Thank you for humiliating me, brother. I feel so loved, right now. Really. Please finish your story before I strangle you at the corner."

" O-okay so, I entered the room where I heard Baekhyun's cries. There was no one in the room, but Baekhyun. All the babies started to cry as well and the limited nurses were outnumbered greatly. And then, that's where I discovered Baekhyun's strange ability. He was a small ball glowing in white, flickering like a burnt-out bulb. No nurses dared to touch him, but as soon as I hold his wrist , he stopped crying and the glow was gone."

" And I expect you will not start speaking, right?" Xiumin asked her sister in a pleading tone.

" You expect nothing from your sister, Minseokkie~" She teased, wagging her finger. " Xiumin, wore gloves on his toddler years. Our father figured out his ability when he was tasked to wash Minseok's back, but our baby Seok was not fond of taking a bath that much. He didn't like water. Ironic, isn't it? And when father came back from getting a towel, the whole bathroom became a freezer. Papa started shouting so I came after in panic, but our  Minseokkie was on the bathtub, sleeping soundly on a bed of ice he created. He was sooo cute with his baozi cheeks gushy~ gushy~ " She squeezed his cheeks and swatted them like molding a clay dough. 

" S-s-stop it, noona!" Xiumin crouched back to avoid another attack. They all laughed at the soccer captain's fiasco. 

" Well well well. It looks like everyone's having fun. " They stopped laughing as they looked over the person who owned a rather matured feminine voice. Xiumin and Kyungsoo visibly paled while Baekhyun snickered at the person accompanying the head secretary personnel. " I assume you're enjoying your stay, our lovely guests?"

" Oh we do. Thank you." Xiumin's sister replied on her own matured way. She isn't a lawyer for nothing. "Perhaps an honor to know your grace?"

Xiumin sneered. " Noona, you're getting out of character again!"

" It's called professionalism, my brother." She rebutted. 

" Oh my goodness! Where are my manners. " The woman said. " My name is Kim Jungah. I'm the secretary of the Physical Division for the Elemental Section. And this is my son-" He beckoned a reluctant Chen over. " Kim Jongdae. I'm pretty sure our Minseok-ssi, Baekhyun-ssi, and Kyungsoo-ssi know him pretty well."

" Hello. It has been a long time Min-noona, Baekbeom-hyung. A pleasure to meet you, Kyungsoo's- uhh- guest." Chen bowed and Ken automatically stood up and return the gesture.

" Your hair is longer now, Chennie~ " Min teased.

"Ah eh-" Chen mulled over his words carefully. " I think it looks good that way, noona." 

" Oh it does. It really does. Right, my lil brother?" Xiumin gave her a what-are-you-plotting stare. 

" I wouldn't be intruding anymore of your time. " The secretary spoke once again. " I will leave Jongdae on your care. Goodbye now, and please do enjoy your stay. Hope to see you all again in the near future." She patted her son's back and walked out.

A flustered Chen sat on the chair between Luhan and Xiumin. "Yeah, I know my mom can be that intimidating sometimes." 

"How come I haven't seen her for the past two years I visited?"

" The truth is, noona, my mom is not really fond of reunions- but don't get me wrong! She just doesn't like getting too emotional at work. Although his affection turns 180 degrees whenever dad calls but yeah whatever."

" Wow. She's really something. A dedicated one at that."

 

" So how was your first four months here, Kyungsoo-ssi?" Baekhyun's brother asked, when the secretary(Chen's mom) was far enough.. 

The earth shifter fidgeted at the stares given to him. " Ah, I enjoyed them so much. Especially with the accompaniment of my friends here." 

Pleased, Ken smiled. " I'm glad you're having fun, Kyungsoo-ah."

Luhan glinted, watching them made him grin unknowingly. " Do you both not miss each other? No fights when Kyungsoo left?" 

" Oh we had! A whole day of argument until Ken-ah finally approved." They all laughed at the revelation. 

" Then, how do you keep in touch with each other now that you're far away?"

" Ken-ah really dedicates an hour to call me and talk about almost anything that happened to him on that day. I haven't even talked yet but his mom is already reprimanding him to sleep." As Kyungsoo laughed at his own, his cheek turning bright red, the others found his action very cute. 

A chair was placed at the right of Xiumin, interrupting Kyungsoo from his hearty laugh, which is a good thing for the doe-eyed boy. " Please excuse my rudeness. Is it alright for me to sit with you?" The newcomer, Sehun, redeemed at them. 

" Oh Sehun-ah! Of course! Sit down!" Xiumin's sister voiced out, pulling his brother a bit to give the chair enough space. 

 Xiumin gently gripped the younger's sleeve, purposely to let him sit but halted suddenly. " Oh, wait." He pulled his chair and gestured to Chen. Chen immediately complied and placed Sehun's chair at his left side, between him and Luhan. 

The two snickered at Luhan's betrayed look. You bastards! He mouthed at them before Sehun covered his view.

"Did a relative come this time, Sehun-ah?" Baekbeom tried to lighten the mood, Baekhyun taking selcas at his brother's larger phone.  

"Ah-" Sehun searched around and then answered. " I think they're on the way... or maybe mom only."

In attempt of giving him comfort, Luhan fixed again some of the younger's misplaced fringes. " They will come."

" Hm. " Sehun replied in steady tone. The others have no idea on what to say that they awkwardly talked with each other, unconsciously leaving the two out. Even now, they still find the silent boy really hard to start a conversation with.

"Nice shirt." And now the younger is back to his teasing tone, when he knows no one is listening anymore. 

" God, you've been saying that freaking five times already, Sehun. What is your point?" Eventhough the way he pronounced it was in an annoyed sense, there was a bit of amusement hidden beneath. " Or perhaps you want to trade this shirt with yours?" 

He meant it to be a joke, so he wasn't expecting the younger to agree. " Yeah, sure."

"W-what?" Luhan hauled, a plush of pink on his cheeks. " I was joking, you ert!" 

He was definitely amused to watch his hyung embarrassed. Sehun chuckled lowly. " I know, Luhan. Kidding aside, why would we trade if I can wear that anytime, anyway. "

" Anytime? This is not yours, idiot."

" Really, huh?" He snickered. " Tell me this then. Did Baekhyun-hyung go somewhere before he offered you the shirt?" 

"Ah he- well- he gave this to me when all my clothes got wet that night. That reminds me, I wonder why they got wet. " At the background, Xiumin accidentally choked on his own saliva. Baekhyun's finger slid to the home button suddenly. "Ya! You really don't like looking at your brother's gallery that you clicked home when I'm about to appear?" His brother complained beside him. 

If the two heard what Luhan said, they didn't show it, but Sehun was eyeing them all the time." Did he say the name of the owner?" Sehun continued interviewing.

" The owner? " Luhan pinched his chin and harkened. "Hmmm...."

" Luhan! Luhan! You don't have any dry casual clothes right? Wear this!" 

" Great! Thanks, Baekhyun! I badly need one! Is this yours?"

" Oh I borrowed from a friend!"

" Why thank you Baekhyun! I'll be sure to thank the owner as soon as I get this back! Who is the kind lender, anyway?"

" Ahhh... he just roomed near ours. I'll just take you there when we need to give it back."

" Okay then! "

"Real smooth, hyung." Sehun can't stopped it that he purposefully blew sharp wind which disarranged the diva's hair. "Real smooth."  The four guests couldn't decipher where the sudden blast of wind came from so Xiumin pointed  the maknae. 

"Oh my God." Xiumin's sister laughed at Baekhyun's haggard look. " You really need to fix that." 

"What the- my hair- you didn't just- WHY DID YOU DO THAT OH SEHUN!" Baekhyun screamed so loud that the others covered their ears including the occupants of the tables near them. Sehun's evil laugh echoed to the magenta-haired's misfortune.

" That's what you get for messing with my stuffs."

"Messing with your stuffs?" Luhan questioned, pushing Baekhyun away to prevent the magenta-haired from straddling the maknae. Baekbeom was crying tears of joy as Baekhyun's unconsciously glowed like a firefly.

"Yes, Luhan. Didn't they tell you?" Sehun replied in mock gesture. Xiumin visibly paled. 

" Tell me what?" 

" That's my shirt you're wearing and these two-" He didn't only point to Baekhyun but also to the quiet ice shifter who was hiding behind Chen. " stole it from my closet. " 

" Y-y-your- YOUR SHIRT?" Flabbergasted, Luhan's knees bend and thankfully, the chair was positioned to catch his falling . " THIS IS YOUR SHIRT?"

"Ooookkkaaay. What is going on?" Min muttered, her head resting at the palm of her hand as she and the others, who are clueless as well to what the hell they are doing, watched them. This time, Sehun was the one going in between Luhan and Baekhyun to prevent any brawling( courtesy of Luhan) to happen. 

" I have no idea either, noona. Oh- isn't that-"

" SEHUUUN OPPAAAA!" 

" Okay stop shouting you two! My ears are gonna explo- WOAH!" Sehun almost trampled to Luhan, if not for his fast reflex. Luhan clasped the other's shoulder to help him regain his balance. While doing so, he saw tiny arms wrapped tightly around Sehun's waist. " Hm?"

" Omooo~" They heard Baekhyun's sweet voice. " What a cute girl."

" I missed you so much, oppa!" The girl whined, tears emitting from her eyes slowly. It had an immediate effect as Sehun  removed the arms and kneeled down. 

" Don't cry, baby. Brother is here.  " Sehun spoke in unbelievable softer tone than the softest one he could manage whenever he's with his friends, and used his thumbs to wipe the wetness on her soft cheeks. Hearing his brother's voice again for a long time, it only made the girl cry more. " Heyyy. Crying is not good for a pretty girl, right?" His brother cooed. 

The girl obeyed his words and her cries eventually turned to sniffs. " O-okay." 

" Come on, introduce yourself." With his hand clasped on his sister's small one, Sehun carefully turned  his sister around to face his friends who were gawking ever since the girl entered the picture.

" I must say this. " Chen began. " Your sister looks like a mannequin. Seriously." 

The girl knit her eyebrows, and some awed at her. " What is ma-maneko-" 

" Mannequin." Sehun finished. " It's nothing. Don't listen to anything he says okay?" 

" WHAT-"

" Now, what did brother tell you to do, Soeun?"

" I-introduce myself. "

" Okay. Walk in front. Just like you rehearsed at school." 

The girl walked in slow paced, her eyes evident of fear as she looked back at her brother on every step she makes. When she finally made a stop, Luhan voluntarily helped her adjust to a flat woodstand given to her. 

A-annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun Oh Soeun imnida. I'm nine years old. I love collecting dolls-" 

" Oh that's why she looks like a mannequin." Chen whispered. 

" Shut up." Xiumin silenced him.

"- and I also love my brother Oh Sehun oppa.  Nice to meet you all." She finished her speech with a graceful bow, lifting her skirt and bending her knees then quickly ran to her brother's arm. Sehun lifted her to sit on his lap.

" Wooow~ Nice to meet you Soeun-ah!" 

" Can cutie Soeun-ah shift too?" Baekhyun asked in curiosity, 

Soeun bounced lightly at his brother's lap. " Yes!" 

" Oh really?! May we know?" 

" It's the same with mine. " Sehun answered for his sister. Soeun wrapped her tiny arms around his brother's neck and snuggled. " But weaker.Not yet qualified to enter here. " 

" Awwww~" They seemed to not care about the maknae's answer and watched the young girl clinged to her brother like a koala. 

" Soeun is sleepy, oppa. Soeun wants to see the school though."  The young girl whines. 

" You want a tour? " The brother stood up. " Alright then. We're going to tour." 

Soeun raised her arm and did something which shrieked the hell out of Baekhyun and his friends. Her hand gripped on the sleeve of Sehun's shirt........ in other's body. 

" You come too noona. " 

" N-noona!?" It nearly gave Luhan a heart attack to be acknowledged by someone no other than Sehun's sister but her calling him 'noona' was outrageous that he forgot the comforting warmth he felt before. 

"S-Soeun-ah. I'm not-"

" You... you don't want to come with us?"

Luhan stiffened at the watery eyes looking at him. Oh how much sacrifice can he give to avoid those." Y-yes- I mean no I want! Yes, I will come. Gahh. " Baekhyun and Chen snickered at the confusing replies he gave. He noted to push those two at the wall later at the dorms until their faces are flattened and their eyes would slowly squeeze - okay. TMI..

"Well what are you two debating for?" Xiumin's sister retorted. " Can't you see she's waiting? Start walking already."

"A-alright. N-noona will come. With you." It was painful for Luhan to say the word that will surely crumble his manliness but this is for the girl. For the girl. For the girl. He repeated like mantra. " L-l-let's go?" He grasped the waiting hands of the girl. He might not stop himself from putting a mark on Baekhyun and Chen's grinning faces if he doesn't go far away right now.

By the time they entered the hall, with Luhan's hand awkwardly lifted to hold the smaller one's, Soeun wiggled madly at his brother's arm. " Oppa, Soeun wants to walk now! "

Sehun groaned but let her down. " A while ago you want me to carry you, then the next, you don't. Geez. Make up your mind, lady."

" Sehun! " Luhan cannot helped but scold the boy. He was clearly rude and to a child at that. He dragged the poor girl to his side. "Why are you like that to your sister?!"

" Uhhh-"

Soeun peeked at Luhan's arm. " Noona's right, oppa! You're a meanie!" She poked her tongue out. 

Luhan gawked. So this girl has guts after all.  He was deeply amused and at the same time impressed, when the girl resembles his brother so so much when sulking.  

 "Fine. Fine. I surrender. " With a blank stare, Sehun raised his arms and imitated the best convincing tone he could ever made. Minus the slumped shoulders that gave off his whole acting which, of course, Luhan noticed.

" Apologize." Luhan mouthed to him. 

" Sorry, lil sis." 

" And?" Seemingly reading Luhan's mind, Soeun voiced out another tease. She clinged unto Luhan just in case her brother started out a tornado. 

" Is today pick-on-Sehun-day?" The taller sounded annoyed. " Alright fine, I'll treat you. As an apology- which isn't really needed-whatever, you're not listening anyway."

" Shush, shush, Sehun. Brother is just so fun to annoy, isn't he, Soeun-ah?" Without waiting for the wind shifter's retort, Luhan directed the young girl's attention to another hall. "Since Sehunnie's going to treat us, let's go to the food stands! They have great food you will surely love!" They ran away leaving Sehun to walk on his own. 

Sehun bit back a groan and sighed. " Who's the brother here, seriously." 

" Oh! That looks delicious, noona! Soeun wants that! " 

" Noona! Noona! They're selling sweet potatoes there!" 

" Uwaaah~ Aren't those strawberries, noona?"

There great expedition was finished with the cheery young girl holding three full plastics on her hands, her brother carrying the additional two plastics, and a heaving golden-haired man catching his breath. "Sweets! Sweets!" Soeun paced a few steps in front of the two.

" I never thought *pant* she has that lot of stamina for a little girl."

" I told you, Luhan. She will out your energy if you give in too much." Sehun nonchalanty spoke to the tired man, biting the edge of his ice popsicle after. " Here. Popsicle. It might restore your energy somehow."

Fast hand snatched the sweet from Sehun's hands. " I have no regrets, you know! I prefer for her to be on the bright side than be impaired and join his own brother's way of welcoming her to his poker-faced whatever! And mango isn't the flavor I like! "

" Well, I accidentally ate your mango so... " To prove his honesty, Sehun pulled the poking wood from his mouth and, with a plop, the thin yellow-coloured indulge showed. " But if you really want one, we could trade?"

Luhan threw the wrapper at him to which he easily caught ( with a little help of the wind, of course. Luhan's throws are sometimes lethal.)." You are seriously out of your mind, Oh Sehun! With that smart brain of yours, you can ask me if I want another mango-flavoured ice cream, in your most un-erted way, you know."

" What? I'm trying to be a little here!" Sehun protested in mild amusement. 

" Well then, it's not working!" The other retorded back although his reddening face showed otherwise. " Anyway, could you call Soeun over. She's getting too distracted. "

" Nah. Let her go. I'm keeping my eyes on her so it's safe."

" Unless you want to have an empty wallet after, I suggest you call her now." Luhan reminded him. " Although it's perfectly fine to me. She's enjoying anyway."

" I know she doesn't smile that longer anymore. I'm the only one she can talk to at home, Luhan. At night, she calls me telling father and mother woke her up again of their argument, so I'm doing the best I can to talk to her and bring her back to sleep. My parents are pathetic aren't they? If only I can go back home and teach Soeun how to shift fast and she can finally join me here."

Luhan found it hard to looked at his pained expression " Sehun, I-"

" So for today, I'll let her do absolutely anything she wants- where she isn't ing restricted on doing anything she wishes to do and to have. As her brother, I want that smile to stay on her. For this whole day, I won't let any single distress on her face shows. So don't give her vegetables. She doesn't like those." 

Having heard was he said, Luhan mulled over his choice of words and smiled. " You're a good brother, after all. " 

" Only for her." Sehun shrugged. 

" I think..." Luhan bounced on his next steps and stood in front of the taller. " I think I gained a newfound respect on you. "

For a long time, they looked at each other, smiling, before a strong few tug on their wrists shifted them both. 

" S-Soeun-ah! What is it?" Luhan flushed.

The said girl stopped pulling them and jutted out her lips to a pout. " Soeun was calling you two over and over again, noona, but you're not responding! Your date can wait, but Soeun cannot!" 

D-d-date?! Luhan tripped on his steps. " W-wait a minute-" 

" Luhan! Sehun! Whatcha doing there?" From a stand that sells waffles, Chanyeol waved over to them, two equally tall men in there formal attire standing like a tree at his sides. 

" Oh! Chanyeol's there! Come, Soeun-ah, I'll introduce you to another oppa." Luhan and Soeun lightly jogged and the tall man blocking Chanyeol was pushed at the side. 

" Hey there, pretty girl! " Chanyeol greeted with his ever charming grin. " I'm Chanyeol!"

Annyeonghaseyo, Chanyur-oppa!" She greeted back with a happy smile. 

" They suit each other more than his flat face brother. " Luhan whispered jokingly. 

" Shut up." The 'real' brother mustered. " It's not my fault my face is like this."

" Young master." One of the tall men spoke in deep vibrating voice that made Soeun and Luhan shiver and gestured at Chanyeol's back.

" Ah! Yeah! How rude of me!" Chanyeol scratched his head and moved to the side. This time, two woman, in formal attire as well, welcomed them. " Everyone! I would like you to meet my scary mother- ah not them-excuse me noona." 

When the two woman guards stepped aside, a genial adult woman made them speechless. Dressed in a surprisingly normal brown coat and pencil skirt, she was still the epitome of a powerful, honest woman yet intimidating in her own form that nobody even wants to question her motives. She raised a hand to which one of the woman obeyed and closed the umbrella above her which was shadowing the face of their master.

" Goodness. You could have given your mother a more wonderful first impression, couldn't you, son? I would have toasted you if not for the presence of your very courteous friends. 

As for the compliment, they weren't sure if they can thank or probably wait for the next words she would sprout. She was not the type to listen to nonsensical words, they observed.  

Chanyeol interrupted Luhan and Sehun's ministrations with a loud laugh. "Ehehehe sorry!" He was not affected by her mother's threat just now. Really. Not.

" So tell me, gentlemen." Chanyeol's mother addressed to them and looked over Sehun's sister. " - and lady, of course, a fine lady indeed."

" The name's Oh Soeun, madam!" Soeun singsonged in delight to be praised by a respectable woman. 

" Oh? What a very interesting family name."

Sehun paled. " T-thank you. I'm his brother, madam."

"And this is Xi Luhan, mom! " 

" Xi? I won't forget that as well."

Although it seemed like an honor, it only made Luhan tense. 

The woman removed her sunglasses and igniting eyes focused at them. " So tell me, where is Kim Junho's son?" 


For Xiumin's older sister, Kim Ah Min, I chose Miss A's Min. I don't know- they're both short so... *snorts*
For Baekhyun's, his own brother yup yup. 
For Kyungsoo's, VIXX's Ken. They are quite close I've heard. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 
For Chen's mom, After School's Kim Jungah. She looks really mature for me. I love her haha.

I am so sorry for this delayed update. 

You see, I got so hyped up on watching Roommate Season 2 because of my JackJi (Jackson and Youngji) feels! <3
 I SO LOVE THEM TOGETHER! <3 SHIIIP!

Oh and by the way, thank you sooo much for all the love you gave at 
my one-shot Kim Minseok and the Olympoops
<3 <3

Anywaaaay~ See you at the next update!