Play Presentation part 1

When Supernatural Powers Go Wrong [2014]

Sorrryyyy! I know I'm late yeah >v<

This has some typos sorry I haven't re-read it yet. 
At the very least I cannot guarantee you any fulfillment on this chapter. >.<

By the way, there's a great advancement with 
some of the characters' relationship 
(っ◕‿◕)っ

 


Author's POV

The time has come for Ace Academy's another heavily anticipated annual event, the "Shake that Speare" play presentation. It is the time when the gate is once again opened for invited guests and city neighbors. It depends on the parents if they want to watch the show after they have attended the other time event and seen their sons and daughters last last week, but this time, the gate is open for visitors with or without relation to the students and staffs. Decorated with lightening themes, interesting cooperative shops, and colorful objects, the Ace Academy once again welcomes guests of every age. 

Marching at the gate's entrance were few of the school's anti-blockers. It was an anticipated event but a great opportunity for Blockers to appear without being noticed too. From the sideline, hiding away at the crowd,Tao and Sehun were leaning at a large tree, watching the crowd enter one by one. Everyone have their smiles, interest sparking from the amount of shops around, a hard-picked that one. 

Sehun yawned for the umpteenth time, flipping a sort of flyers distributed by some students. Tao, on the other hand, was diligent as ever, focusing thoroughly at the crowd and looking for suspicious entities. Though he can only see too much colorful objects- balloons, confettis, and even the trees were decorated by dazzling lights. 

" Hey Tao. " Sehun called, pocketing his hands. 

" What?" 

" Ever had the idea of crossdressing?" 

" Sehun." Came Tao's irritated voice. " You actually distrupt me from focusing just to ask that?"

The wind shifter laughed and helf his hand out as the other glared at him. " No, seriously! I saw here at the flyer- there's a maid cafe at the third floor. Apparently all the waitress- or waiters- are boys."

" Ah I know what you're talking about." Tao groaned. " That's Heechul sunbaenim's class. They were so annoying yesterday- kept on pestering Baekhyun and Luhan to join the cafe for a day." 

" THEY WHAT?!" 

" Calm yourself, Sehun." Tao replied in calm manner, more like anticipating that reaction. " He did not accept, of course. Well, Baekhyun thought for a second about that idea- but no one accepted." 

After hearing it, Sehun relaxed. " Good." 

Tao smirked. " You know, despite what people say about your poker face, you're actually very easy to read. Like whenever you are anxious or scared or jealous maybe."

" I'm not jealous." Sehun defended, looking at the ground. 

Of all the things he said, he remembered only one. Tao smiled in witty. " Nope. You're definitely jealous." 

All of a sudden, Kai popped in front of them eating what looked like a cotton candy. " Yo. Kris-hyung said  your shift is finished. You better go and get ready cause rehearsals are about to start." 



 

At the gymnasium,where the play will be held, was still very crowdy. Chairs, electrical extensions, and unfinished designs were still scattered around the venue. On the stage, plenty of students were roaming around and trying to accomplish the stage designs as soon as possible, before  their advisers check up on them. At the backstage-

" PARK CHANYEOOOOOOOOOL!" 

Well, that is basically the situation backstage. 

" Will be up there, Baek! Just a minute!" Came the forever cheerful tone of the fire shifter. He was on his way to get the grumpy man a drink when he was called over again. 

Sitting at the sideline while his classmates does his make-up, Luhan spoke. " Baekhyun, stop stressing Chanyeol. He's not even our classmate!" 

" Yeah, you're making the son of the fire clan's dignity subside." Chen added with his arms wringed around Minseok who's busy talking with some staffs. 

"And so?" Baekhyun huffed, sitting at a chair stool with his legs crossed- almost like an impersonation of a witch instead of Cinderella herself. " He can be a king or of a company or a student from foreign for all I care but I need my goddamn water!" He flipped his long hair(wig). and returned the stares he got double the intensity. " What the hell are you all looking at? Do I look like a food to you?" And at once, they shifted their heads. 

Rush footsteps appeared. " Here's your water, Baek!" Chanyeol said in breaths and sat at the chair beside the grumpy man. " Sorry it took long cause I also bought you a sandwich in case you're hungry." 

" Really? You bought me a sandwich, that's very thoughtful of you, Channie." And like a breeze, his attitude turned to the other peak. Chanyeol blushed at the other's contact with his palm resting on his lap. And also to the fact that Baekhyun looked incredibly pretty with the wig, dress, and all, and the dazzing smile he was giving. The others just rolled their eyes at their overdramatic classmate,cause that always happens, they knew.  

" I can't believe I'm seeing Zuko and Cinderella in one picture." The school president entered and ruined the scene with a lot of feathers at his hair. 

Chen was the first one to notice. " HAHAHA why do you have a nest on your hair, hyung?" The others joined him laughing to Kris' irritation. 

" That painstaking astronomy club think they could just dump the freaking box of feathers into their invention, so they got the whole hallway and few innocent passbys full of those. Good thing I was patrolling."

" Why is it a good thing though? You got yourself covered." One of the students asked. 

" I know, but do you think they would be able to get away from that accident if I wasn't the victim?" Kris scoffed. " When it was actually Tao who got spluttered by those things straight in his face?"

 Everyone understood and nodded. "Right." 

" Now that you had your fun laughing at my misery, y'all might want to get things done." He reminded with an eyebrow rose and the people scattered right away. " And Chanyeol, why the aren't you still on your costume? Shouldn't you be with Ryeowook-hyung and not beside Byunderella?"

" Who are you calling Byunderella you mother-"

The teacher came, looking at them.

" M-mother chucker." Baekhyun finished and they bowed at their satisfied teacher.  Chen couldn't control anymore and laughed like a madman. 

 Tao came back from his shift, walked in the middle, successfully catching everyone's attention( with his stick, who won't listen?) and talked in authorative tone. " Alright, that's enough guys. The show starts in half hour. I want all sections divided and no more tresspassing and get all you need to do done. Chanyeol and Chen, go back to your own sections- and don't give me that look, Baekhyun. Class 2B, it's your turn to set-up your props and decorations upstage. Kris-" 

They waited for Tao to give the signal to move and just watched the disciplinary head give Kris a stare. "Why'd he stop?" One of the students whispered.

"What? Are you going to remind me of paperworks again or there's something on my face?" Kris asked, weirded out. 

" Or probably both." Chen playfully added, receiving a harsh nudge from Luhan behind him. 

Tao averted his gaze. " N-no. It's nothing. Nevermind." Then he saw some people giving him the knowing look, including his dormmates of course. " Why aren't you doing anything? MOVE!" He yelled, but his friends remained unfazed and moved slower while laughing. 

Chen appeared once again at Tao's vision and grinned to which he groaned. " You're not in your costume yet, but I'm already getting the feeling of facing the Cheshire Cat, alright. Where is Kyungsoo anyway?" 

" You're blushing, Tao." Chen responded. " I'd say Kris-hyung does look good with that messy and feathery hair, noh?"

" AFTER ONE SECOND YOU SHOULD BE OUT OF MY  SIGHT, KIM JONGDAE."

" Yes yes~"

 

 

Around the school, two individuals were having a rough time escaping. 

From their fangirls. 

" Sehun-oppa! Please have a photograph with me! " 

" M-maybe later!" 

" Kai-oppa! Let me treat you a sundae!" 

" I already had one, thanks!" 

People passing by watched a horde of girls chasing after two guys and the number only went higher and higher whenever they passed by different booths. Even if the two politely decline their offers, they didn't stop chasing after them. Kai doesn't want to be rude and teleport them so he just look for possible hiding place. 

And bingo, he thought of the horror booth at the right hallway. 

" What are you thinking?" Running along him, Sehun asked, noticing the thinking look his friend has. 

" I don't know if this will work, but we could hide at the horror booth. There's probably tons of people cause there's a cosplaying cafe near it, but we could use it as an advantage to quietly snuck inside there booth."

" Cosplaying cafe? isn't that the booth Luhan was asked about?" 

" No clue, but that's not what I'm talking about, idiot.It's the horror booth in front of it. The moment we turn right, we crouch down and look for a small door. Joonheon-hyung said there's a small door for members to sneek in."

" Is that cosplaying cafe any-" 

" Are we on the same track? Look, if you don't want to sneek in with me, then just go to that bloody cafe you're talking about cause I don't actually give a damn about your manly crush." 

"Luhan isn't my-" 

"Yeah, whatever, there's the corner. It's up to you if you want to join me but I'm going to that booth." 

" The cosplaying cafe?"

" The horror booth for goodness sake! I'm so done talking with you! " 

Then in a split second, Kai turned right followed by Sehun and just as Kai's assumption, there was a crowd of people on both sides. Crouching down near the wall, Kai found the secret door and slipped in easily. He pushed Sehun's face out. " Hey why are you following me? Go to your goddamn cosplay . "

" Just let me in you selfish tanned guy." 

It came out with a little push and pull fight before they agreed to a truce and hastily entered further when the screams of the fangirls were loud and near. " Hurry up!" Sehun demanded, he can't possibly overtake the other due to the narrow pathway but it's really creeping him out now. And it was cold and incredibly silent. 

" Don't push me, Sehun.  It's too dark! What if I step into a wrong one." Kai half-whispered furiously. " And I did tell you to go on your cafe whatever." 

He nudged the male in front again. 

"Seriously stop pushing or else I'm going to feed you to the sharks- I mean fangirls." 

Then suddenly, there was a loud ruffle at their right. Sehun grew unbearably stiff while Kai, being the naturally curious being he is, looked for the source of the unknown sound. " What was that?" 

" Probably the members doing some last check-up. Come on let's just go forward." Sehun insisted, tugging the other's sleeve as Kai went body-flat at the wall in hopes of finding out where the sound came from. 

Sehun felt a poke at his back.

" Uhm, hello?" 

As soon as he heard the voice, Kai turned from his place (literally) beside the wall and met a harsh whips of strong winds.He saw Sehun crouched down unconsciously creating some winds at his panic state facing with a...... girl? 

" Se-Sehun-ssi please stop! You're going to destroy the lab specimens with these winds!" 

" Holly-how did you know my name? She knows my name, Kai!" 

Kai whacked the head of his overreacting friend, effectively shutting him up and the winds died down. " Stop yelling, you idiot. Can't you see it's just a girl." 

" K-Kai!" The girl shrieked and hid her lower face with something violet that ruffles noisily. 

Now Kai knew where the ruffling sounds came from, but the material itself looked quite familiar. He shrugged nonetheless. " Uh hey there. Are you part of this horror booth? I mean- the people who will scare-uhm- people?" 

The girl shook her head, a slight confusion marred at her face as she look at the two. 

" Uhm... so what are you doing here, exactly?" 

" I-I am hiding." The girl stuttered, a plush of pink very evident even from the small light the place has. 

" Hiding from what?" 

" The cosplaying cafe.... and Heechul-ssi." 

Sehun stood and raised his fist. " I knew there's something going on in that cafe. It keeps claiming people to be their waitress! Ah but wait- why are you holding one of our characters' costume?" 

"Costume?" Kai asked.

" Yeah, that's Chen-hyung's Cheshire Cat costume." 

Then the girl did something they didn't expect. She cried, fat tears flowing at her cheeks and glistening her eyes. 

The two guys panicked. " W-why are you crying?" 

" P-please help me, Kai-ssi, Sehun-ssi. They are looking for me. I just wanted to retrieve something at the clinic for our props when they kidnapped me and dressed me up and put some make-up on me. I was confused when- when they told me to become a waitress for the day. " 

And when the two witnessed those teary eyes and pout, they've decided, though they didn't understand anything she explained due to unontrollable sobs splitting at the middle of her talks . " Alright we'll help you.  What's your name?" 

And like magic, the girl stopped crying. " W-what?" 

Sehun looked at Kai, silently communicating if he asked something inappropriate, then went back to the girl. "Your name. We're asking for your name."

" Sehun-ssi, you don't recognize me?" The girl worriedly asked, fiddling at the skirt of the dress. 

"About that, I actually don't know every person in the fanclub I have, so if you're one of -"

" N-no! I'm not a member!" 

"So Kai's then?" 

Kai focused at the girl's answer Sehun's question, which seemed to take a while. " U-uhm you're actually speaking to DO Kyungsoo."The girl- err boy- spoke, his face fully red from evading a certain question he doesn't want to deal with at the moment.

" Ah okay so your name is- WAIT WHAT?"

 

 


A/N: I'm ending this up to this part for now =)

Note(1): I changed my phone, but I forgot to collect the fics I've saved there. I know. Idiot me. 
         I'm looking for a story. It's about Kyungsoo, a child vamp and Jongin, a dancer, is his mate. 
         Because Jongin became a vampire, he must live at the palace of Kim Junmyeon and Zhang Yixing. 
         I'll give 5 points for the first person who'll comment here the right title. Please help me guys. I badly need
          to re-read that story cause it's so freaking awesome. waaaah.

 Note(2): If you haven't noticed yet, I removed the side chapters on the list and put them on a separate page/ storyI dunno haha.. Yeaaaahhh. So the side chapters  and requests will all be there. :)

------✰ A U T H O R N I M ' S  P L A Y L I ST ------ 
Love game- Lim Kim 
Skinny Love- Birdy
I Need U- Bangtan Boys
 
Photograph- Ed Sheeran
There is a Place- Wu Yifan

Tea & Toast- Lucy Spraggan
Bae Bae/ Loser- BigBang
Reply/Kontrol/The Answer- Kim Sungkyu
(actually all of the songs in his album keke)
Tresspass- Monsta X

Beautiful- Byun Baekhyun
Stay- Rihanna