͏Pl͏u͏s͏h͏i͏e

When Supernatural Powers Go Wrong [2014]

Tablo and AKMU's Eyes Nose Lips covers OMG haha 

I hope you'll like this chapter :)

Sorry for any typos or errors! I don't do double-read sometimes haha


Kyungsoo's POV

The room looked like a freaking huge condo unit. The ceilings were a little high and the chandeliers adore the spaces. I noticed three medium-sized balls floating in the air as well. "What are those?" I asked Baekhyun.

"Oh those teli balls? Luhan uses those for his concentration purposes. I named those teli cause telekinesis is so long to call." 

We stopped at a huge closed door. Baekhyun pressed his hand on the scanner at the right side and then the door slided open. "This is the living room. Show your green paper at the scanner." I did what he said and the scanner went green. Then the scanner showed a handprint. "Press your hand at that part." There was a thin light moving downwards and upwards three times then it went green again gesturing me to remove my hand. "There! You're officially a member here Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun happily told me.

"Baek, I forgot where I put my headphones again." I recognized the dimpled-guy  when his head popped up at the couch inside. "Oh! New roommate?" He shifted at his seat and walked towards me. His smile was so radiant and his dimple is so cute that I found myself smiling as well.

"Hello we have met before at the classroom." I told him, remembering that he was the guy with headphones on who was staring at me at the classroom.

But he doesn't seem to remember, only giving me confused brows. "Oh really?"

I'm pretty sure he's the guy I saw before. We even had an eye contact, so I don't understand why he doesn't remember me. "Uhm yeah when Suho-ssi let me in at your classroom? Your headphones were on so I guess you didn't-" 

"Oh! I remember now! You're the new guy! " 

"Ah uhm yeah.." I saw Baekhyun roll his eyes and clapped his hands. " You just said the same thing Lay-hyung. Anyway, doesn't matter now. Kyungsoo, this is Lay-hyung. His memory isn't that great but with supervising, he can go with it. Lay-hyung, this is Kyungsoo our new roommate." 

"Oh hello Kyungsoo-ssi. I hope we'll get along." 

"Y-yes. Nice to meet you as well hyu-"

Bang! We literally jumped and lost our balanced when the front door slammed the wall forcefully and came Tao-ssi walking inside with his long stick again.  He gave us murderous stare and we shivered for our life. "Is Kris here?" 

"Uhhhh.. no?" I answered. He focused on Baekhyun and Lay-hyung beside me. "He's telling the truth Tao." Baekhyun told him, sitting at the loveseat. Tao-ssi slumped his shoulders at the answer and went to seat as well. I was left standing, shy to interact with them. Yeah. Really smooth Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo-ssi, sit." Tao-ssi motioned for the lone chair behind Baekhyun, leaving his stick at the floor. I waved my hand, assuming their conversation as private that I need to go somewhere else. "Oh no it's okay uhmm..." The tea bags my mom gave me before, entered my mind. "Uhh.. my mom gave me some tea bags before going here. Do you guys want some?"

They looked at each other for awhile then back at me. "Uhh yeah sure thank you Kyungsoo-ssi. Tao here is a tea-lover and he loves tasting new ones."

I nodded and ventured at the small kitchen island while they continue their conversation. 

I stopped when I saw a very familiar stick. Was it the one Tao-ssi left at the floor? I looked and it was gone. I was confused because I saw Tao-ssi sit at the couch and placed the stick on the floor, not on the table.

" Perhaps he's in next door? But if he's really in there, I should have seen it when I stopped the time!" Oh. One who can control the time sequence. I have heard of them from my father. One of the powerful shifters around his age then.

"Calm down Tao. He's not going to hide forever. You know that." 

"Yeah well, instead of playing hide-in-seek with me, he should be signing those tons of papers at his table! Geez! He simply can't live without me there!"  Tao-ssi fell back at his position as I place the tray with three cups at the table. " I shall indulge myself into tasting this harboured fragrance tea." Tao monologed by himself. I looked at Lay-hyung and Baekhyun and they were giving Tao-ssi the blank look. Tao took a sipped."Hmmm~ The taste is in my delight! This tea certainly shook my inner-" 

*knock knock* "Hi guys! Oh. Am I interrupting something?" We looked at Suho-ssi at the door, carrying two plastics bags and a plushie unicorn, with a headphone around its head. "My unicorn!" Lay-hyung sprung up from his chair and ran towards Suho-ssi, hugging the plushie after with Suho-ssi chuckling at the background. "And my headphones! You found it Myeon!" 

"Of course I would, Xing." 

"Not sure if we should exit now or later." I heard Tao mumble at my side and Baekhyun laughed at it, digging 'lovesick' through his words. I glanced at Lay-hyung and Suho-ssi as they happily interact with each other, then back at the two people, one busy checking his nails and the other flipping something at his phone. We were back to reality when Suho-ssi and Lay-hyung- wait- Suho-hyung and Lay-hyung- joined us at the couch. 

"Oh. We've met again, Kyungsoo-ssi." 

"Ah yeah. So, are we roommates as well?" I asked straight to the point. 

Suho-hyung shooked his head. "Oh no. My room is the next one from yours."

"Room A17?"

"Yes." 

Tao-ssi and Baekhyun cackled at my side, and I looked up them to ask what's funny. "Well, it would be soooo awkward if Suho-ssi's our roommate here." Tao spoke and cackled at the same time. Suho-ssi blushed at this and retorted. "Tao!" 

I looked at Baekhyun instead for confirmation, everybody's reactions are making me confuse really.Baekhyun eagerly replied, hands clasped together. "Suho-hyung and Lay-hyung here are fiances. That's why."

My eyes twinkled at the idea. "Oooohhhh~" I purposely showed my smile at Lay-hyung and Suho-hyung and got an immediate different answers from them. Suho-hyung was tenfolds blushing while Lay-hyung only has a smile and a twinge of pink at his cheeks. How cute.

Tao continued to be the second mastermind at teasing the couple. "Their parents were close friends so they decided to engage their sons to each other for family bond relations. Well isn't that just romantic?" 

"Stop it Tao! Kyungsoo-ssi doesn't need to know, really!" Suho-hyung shouted at Tao-ssi who only brushed his serious-but-no-bark-at-all-tone. 

"Don't be a selfish buddy, hyung. He will know eventually so why not tell him now. And Lay-hyung doesn't seem to complain on all of this." And there goes Mastermind no. 1, Baekhyun, again. I watched for Lay-hyung's reaction and there was really none, only smiling while hugging his plushie.

"I don't mind." Lay-hyung told me.

I was fangirling inside (me too lol) as I heard Lay-hyung's response that I immediately asked him the question lingering in my mind. " Do any of the students know this? I mean, do you uhm... date in public?" 

I sinked low when the two masterminds started laughing maniacally. I felt guiltily for asking that question. "I-i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ask that! I was just-"

Suho-hyung's face was red, but his composure was tense, like he's keeping himself steady when he's already jelly. (It rhymes! Nice!... Oh. It rhymes again!) " "W-well... uhm..." Suho-hyung stuttered to find an answer. 

Baekhyun wringled his arm around my shoulder. "Kyungsoo, their relationship, it's a little more than that. Because, you know, when you're engaged, forcefully that is, you don't have any exit door or way back because your parents decided this all on purpose without one's consent. And these two lovers here, are on the adjusting stage. The know-each-other-and-get-along-well stage. You can say they are dating, but in their own words, it's just called hang-out." He quoted the end, imitating the double mark.

 "It is a hang-out!" 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes."It is not gramps. Far from it. Who hangs out with a friend then buys him all the things he wants?" 

Lay-hyung stepped out from his hiding place. "Baekhyun stop that." 

"Fine. Fine. Did you bring us something to eat Suho-hyung?" Baekhyun pointed at the two plastic bags resting at the table.

"Oh these? They are for the game." 

"Ah yeah." Baekhyun looked at his wristwatch. "The game will start 35 minutes from now. Shall we go?" 

"I think we should. You know how grumpy Luhan is when you're late at his games." 

 



Our very manly Luhan ft. derp Krease. :)

So that's it for now haha =)

Sad to say, I will be a little busy again. Ahuhuhu Mianhae~

I'll see you soon guys! :)

♥♥♥ EXO SARANGHAJA! ♥♥♥