Game

When Supernatural Powers Go Wrong [2014]

Raaawr~ 

Very late update huhu I know.  Sorry guys! 

I apologize for any typos or mistakes! :)


Author's POV

"U-uhm Lay-ssi? Is it really alright to seat here with you?" 

"Of course Kyungsoo! Why in the world is it not okay to me?" 

"Uhm because Luhan-ssi doesn't even know me yet and here I am sitting with his-"

"Do not worry DO Kyungsoo, my friend! I, Park Chanyeol, commands you to stay!" A certain tall lanky boy plummeted himself at the seat besides him, holding a popcorn and a soda. A face escaped his mind, and he reminded him as the tall boy from the classroom before. Besides the tall boy appeared Baekhyun, burger at his slender hand. 

Baekhyun snorted while opening the wrapper of his meal. "You wished, Chanyeol.... It's just that Luhan always wants all his roommates watching him play in his every games, and you're basically his roommate as well so you're somewhat required to do this too."

Kyungsoo mildly fidgeted at his seat, but didn't ask anymore question. He saw an empty seat besides Lay which on his matter should be occupied by someone. "Uhm, where did Suho-hyung go?" He asked Baekhyun since his nearer seatmate was busy engulfing his popcorn and he doesn't want to be rude.

Baekhyun pointed at a group of few boys seated a little far rows down before them. He saw the blond Suho seated at the middle chatting with the red-haired boy, Sehun at his left, and the president, Kris at his right. Then he saw two moving and jumping guys at the other row before Suho's. Even from his back, Kyungsoo can pretty far distinguish that it was Kai cheering loudly accompanied by a smaller guy with a high pitch voice besides him. "Those are Suho-hyung's roommates and the occupants of the Room A17. I'm sure you've met Sehun and Kris-hyung. Those screaming hyper monkeys over there are Kai at the left side, and Chen at his right. " Kyungsoo intently listened to Baekhyun's every word. "And this unwelcomed trespassing guy over here..." A scowl erupted when Baekhyun pinched the cheeks of the poor guy seated between them. " is Park Chanyeol, which reminds me of what could be your business here." 

"Is it bad to watch with you guys for a change?" Chanyeol scowled touching his bruised reddish cheeks.

" I wonder if that's the real reason when those eyes keep on eyeing this food resting on the handrest of my seat." 

"Ah well.... that's the other reason?" 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

Kyungsoo's POV

After that little introduction from Baekhyun, I guiltily stared at the tanned-boy's jumpy self instead of focusing on the real thing.  He and his screaming companion were happily waving their towels whenever Luhan-ssi or his teammates maneuver the ball.
"Go get 'em, babe!" I heard the other guy, Chen-ssi, screamed at his position. Xiumin-ssi was holding the ball when he screamed and he was this closed on leaving the ball, visibly flinched at the cheer direct at him.

"Don't call me that, you ! Go to hell!" He  screamed back, and received a satisfied grin from Chen-ssi after.

"Wow, they even have a time to flirt when..." Tao-ssi muttered, looking at an artistically  formed smoke scoreboard. " the enemies are leading by a point already." 

Nobody responded so I left his statement needing no answer. Out of the blue, Xiumin-ssi grasped the ball and kicked it at mid-air, passing through the keeper and slamming straight at the mouth of the goal. We all cheered, banners and towels waving at the air, and Chen-ssi was the last to stop yelling 'Nice one, babe!'  after Suho-hyung's constant pleadings.

"Well, it suprisingly worked though." Chanyeol-ssi quirred at my side, mouth full of popcorns. 
" Yeol, you're showering Lay-hyung with bits." Baekhyun said at the background.

" Love moves in mysterious ways indeed." Tao-ssi continued. He's probably a poetic kind since he was mumbling those strange sayings back at the dorm as well. And again, nobody seemed to disgest what he said, and Tao-ssi himself, didn't mind too, so I thought of it as a normal thing around them and moved on. This time, I focused on the game itself, with all the players competing on the last final point before they declare the win. The pink bands circled aroudn their wrists attracted me. " What are those pink bands around their wrists?" I asked no one in particular.

"Oh those are called controllers. It faltoms your capabilty of using your ability by sending a somewhat psychic control over your nerves."  Lay-ssi's description seemed to be a little unnerving.

"Does it hurt?"

" Nope, not at all. Healers like me study those equipments and whenever you try using your ability, a numb feeling will consume you for about five seconds, but nothing will appear from your attempt after." 

Kyaaa! I saw a horde of girls sprunging up from their seats, cellphones and papers at each hands, traveling in what looked like a small line towards Suho-hyung's small party. "Ugh... they're at it again. Crazy noisy fangirls." Tao-ssi murmured beneath me, while my other companions simply shook their heads. 
" They are distracting the game and Luhan won't be happy about that." Baekhyun added while we watch Sehun-ssi and Kris-ssi acknowledge the fans. 
"Want me to throw fireballs at them?" Chanyeol-ssi nonchantly asked Baekhyun, but I moved a little farther just in case.
" Don't,  you idiot. Let those two chick-magnets handle that." 

" They're famous around here?" I asked the only person dormed with Suho-hyung and others, seated in our group. 
Chanyeol-ssi merely shrugged, sipping from his sode before answering. " Well they are famous in different ways. Kris-hyung and Suho-hyung are known for their role in the Student Body, Xiumin is the soccer captain,  Chen and Baek are known for their incredible voices, but those two, like what Baek called them, are magnets for girls because of their attractive looks. They even have their own fanclubs here." 

Baekhyun tsked at the side. " Like you're one to speak. Don't make yourself humble. Yeol here is also famous for his looks and has a fanclub as well. He may look like a child with his puppy looks and all, but the girls are head over heels at his voice. But I believe his voice is a defective gene. "
Chanyeol pouted at that. " I wasn't trying to be humble! I don't like them, that's why I went here with you guys! And they told me my voice is y!"
" Finally admitting the truth are we? They may tell you anything, Yeol,  but to me, your voice will always sound like an angry bear." 

I intentionally zoned out at their side battle when I saw a girl confidently approach a sitting Sehun and gave him a pen and a paper. "Sehun-ssi! May I have an autograph?" I heard the girl ask, but Sehun-ssi merely gave him a glance. "Can you do it later, maybe? I don't really think now's the time for that. " He coldly answered.
"O-okay... How about a quick picture with you?" You can be annoyed on how pushy she can be. Even I got a little ticked off with here attitude. Not to mention the whole girls blocking the view of the other audiences. Tsk tsk tsk. Sehun-ssi was now waving his hands, signalling them to disperse. "I really can't do it right now. Sorry. Please go. Luhan might-OW!" A ball came flying roundly and bounced directly at the head of the poor Sehun. 
" WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YOUR FANGIRLS, OH SEHUN AND KIM JONGIN?!" Luhan-ssi's booming voice circled the whole field with hand palm-opened raised upwards and his other one holding the controller pink band. 
" -might get mad..." Sehun-ssi sighed as he hold his head which has probably a lump on the hard impact it received. "Sorry maybe next time, alright?" He gave out a forced smile at the girl, and cat ears emerged from her hair as she stumbled away. What a weird ability. I looked at Kai who was waving at his fair share of retreating fangirls while clasping his other arm where Luhan's ball came in contact as well. 

The referee whistled for the end of the game at the field. " That's it for now! Class ends! It's a tie! " Both parties bowed at each other, still contented after a rather disappointing result. Luhan-ssi was the first to skip and run to the benches full of bags. Tao-ssi reached out for a cup with a orange juice. " What a result." He spoke. 

" Yeah. " Lay-ssi replied, stretching his limbs after an hour of sitting. " But that's my juice." He called at the drinking man, stealing the half-drank glass. 

" But I want mooore!" Suprisingly, Tao-ssi whined. Cute. 

" Xing." We all looked up to Suho-hyung standing at the stairs at the aisle, looking at Lay-hyung next to Tao-ssi who successfully pried the juice out of the distracted hyung. " Hey." Lay-hyung waved a little. 

" We'll be going back first, guys. See you tonight." Suho-hyung told us then continued his steps.They exchanged nods and waves as they moved up the stairs while I akwardly mimicked them. My eyes automatically skipped forward when Kai entered my vision. He was looking at me as well. "Hey, you." He called at me, smiling. 

I must be creepy to looked at, blushing like one of his fangirls. " H-hey." 

" Hey Kyung-hyung. " Sehun-ssi's head appeared behind Kai, his hair bouncing lightly at his action. 
" Wow. You're in the nickname-basis already, huh." Tao-ssi retorted at my back while flinging some popcorns to a clueless Kris-hyung. 
" Not really. I just find it cute and it rhymes. I hope you don't mind."  

I hastely shook my head. " No! It's fine really! I'm fine with that, Sehun-ssi! " 
" Really? Thanks hyung! See you later! " he smiled and turned around running on his steps.
" Y-yeah." I didn't really know what they meant by later, but I just went with the flow. 

" Chanyeol! " Suho-hyung's voice echoed at the door. 

" Oops! That's my cue to leave!" The said man put his trashes at the plastic in a speed of light. "Well I guess, I'll catch you later guys!" He exclaimed, saluting amusingly at us. We all nodded. "See ya Baek!" He niffled Baekhyun's magenta hair before striding up to the exit. 

"Argh! Now he ruined my hair!"I giggled a little as Baekhyun struggled on fixing his disarranged hair. 

"Of course Baek has a special goodbye." Tao-ssi never ceased to amuse me with all his sudden banters and teases. 

"Shut up Tao!" 

" So, shall we go down? " Lay-hyung hummed, carrying another plastic on his hand as he bent down to pick a fallen trash. 

I saw Baekhyun and the others stood as well so I copied the motion. " Uhm.. where are we going next?" Baekhyun left some final touch with his hair before joining Lay-hyung and Tao-ssi who were already going down the stairs. I stood stiffly at the steps, waiting for an answer.

Lay-hyung turned around. " Come on Kyungsoo. We're going to meet our last two roommates. " 


 

Well that's it for now. :) 

Please await for the next chappie. :)

♥♥♥ EXO SARANGHAJA ♥♥♥