cοsτυmε cοmmιττεε

When Supernatural Powers Go Wrong [2014]

Author's POV

 

" Okay, let's start with your report, Krystal." 

"So far, three out of the six stage designs are finished. We just need to plan them out with the Props Committee." 

" Good. And you, Minah?" 

" Almost done with the others. I hope there won't be technical difficulties, that is." 

" Hopefully. How about the costumes, Victoria?" 

" We're done with Chenshi- I mean Cheshire- Cat's and Mad Hatter's. Still need a lot of repairings to do, but I think we're on the right track. " 

" That's still a progress, alright. I guess I'll start on your committee." 

" Sure." 

" Well then, you are dismissed guys. Let's finish this up fast okay? Okay. You may go now."

" So where are your commitee exactly working, Victoria?"

"Oh you will see, Suho.Right this way." 

The class president and leader of the Costume committee strolled pleasantly at the garden at the school's sidelawn.Suho gasped as the group of people on the grass became noticeable. Composed of about eleven people, the dress commitee were busy sewing/repairing the dresses, the torn cloths scattered around them. 

" Oh! Hello Suho-ssi! " One of the members cheered. 

" Hi guys! Wow nice work here. Everyone's concentrating. That's great." Suho said, smiling contently at the fast progresses they were making. " Well, I won't disturb you anymore. Keep up the good work!" He exited from the group after the members nodded at him. 

He walked towards two occupied persons, namely Kyungsoo and Chen. The latter was coating himself on a big, furry violet costume designed with black stripes and think furs, and the former was helping him wear it. 

" Is it too fit, Chen-ssi?" Kyungsoo asked after zipping the other up from the back of the costume. 

Chen snuggled slightly to feel the costume then grinned. "Nah. I'm good!- oh! Suho-hyung!" Kyungsoo turned back in haste and acknowledged his hyung's appearance as well. " S-Suho-hyung!"

" Hey." The said man chuckled as he approached his friends. " How's the costume going Chen?"

"It's good! I like it!" Using his slightly large paws, Chen smacked the class president at the shoulder lightly. " And I'm gonna go show this to babe! See ya later hyung, Kyungsoo!" The lightning shifter's disappearance could be compared to Kai's ability at that moment, cause in a blink of Kyungsoo and Suho's eyes, the Cheshire Cat's tail was the only glimpse they saw before it was completely gone. 

" We are not supposed to show the costume though." Kyungsoo whimpered, and defeatedly sighed as he walked over back to their group to get the next costume to repair. Suho followed after him. 

Victoria chuckled, hearing the distress on Kyungsoo's voice." Don't worry, Kyungsoo. No one will bother give Chen too much attention. I'm pretty sure they will think of his entrance as one of his random weirdness." She flicked a finger and the scissors came floating towards her.  " And besides, everyone knows we're playing Alice in Wonderland anyway." 

" That's right." Suho nodded. " So forget about Chen. He will be back before you know it." 

"O-okay, hyung. Thanks." Kyungsoo replied, sending a small heart-shaped smile. He sat across his co-members and started the next batch. "Do you want to help, hyung?" He asked. 

"O-oh. Me?" Suho pointed at himself, confused. 

"Yes. You. Have you ever tried sewing, hyung?" 

" Frankly, the last time I sewed was three years ago, when we were forced to wear handmade costumes on the dance party. " Suho laughed a bit at his profound. " That was really embarrassing since I don't really know how to sew, besides the very basic one." 

"At least you tried, hyung." Kyungsoo reassured him. 

" Well if you can call-" 

"What the hell, Jessica! Heels? You are making me wear those ing three-inches heels?" 

"Calm down, Baekhyun. Don't worry I'm-"

"No nevermind. I don't want to hear anymore excuses. Seohyun hurry up!I want the gym humanless when I go in there! Good grief that clinic was a horror! "

" There is it again." Suho spoke, smiling as they watched their friend, Baekhyun, and his classmates(/slaves) conversed like they were the only entity present at the whole place. "Diva Byun Baekhyun mode. I hope Jessica, Yoona, and especially,Seohyun can cope up with his non-stop protests." 

Kyungsoo laughed, accidentally pinching the prick of the needle at his index finger. "AH!" 

"What? What happened?!" Suho flailed his arms in panic and worry. 

" Oh nothing much, hyung. Just... pricked my finger." 

Small steps were heard. "What's going on here?" 

Kyungsoo looked from Suho's right. It was Luhan and..... Sehun, both clad in a red t-shirt with a 'Yang' printed on it. 

" It's alright. No wound." Suho said, and stood back up. He looked at the two new people in the group. " What is with the couple's shirt?" 

The smaller bubbly male with caramel-colored newly-dyed hair spoke. " This is not a shirt for couple, gramps. We-" he waved at him and the taller boy beside him." were casted as the twin brothers on Mr. Yang's own play." 

Suho blinked. " Twin brothers?"

" Come to think of it..." Sulli spoke, pinching her chin as she silently stared at the two. "You two do look similar at times, so it's no wonder you two were chosen as twins." 

"Yeah you could even pretend like true twin brothers as well." Victoria added. 

" We do not look like brothers." Sehun interjected,annoyed at the two women. On how the boy got irritated at that instant, they don't know. But they did know that this silent boy could never give a punch, how angry or moody he might be. 

The slightly smaller man beside him sidebumped the taller. " Hey hey what got your in a bunch? You know what? Why don't you help us sew?" 

"So I'm suddenly a slave now?" The younger answered, lifting his arm to push the other back, softly not to let Luhan lose his balance. Suho watched in amusement, while the others including Kyungsoo, went back to sewing after Victoria reminded them of the deadline. 

Luhan planted himself beside Kyungsoo and shrugged teasingly." It's all up to you. You'll just be putting the buttons anyway." 

" Did it occur to you if my own  class needs me now or what?" The younger bickered, although he was now sitting and currently choosing a suitable needle at the case given by Kyungsoo to him. " Give me." He gestured something that Luhan completely understood and grabbed the nearest costume of a "card" guard man. 

While Luhan teach him where to put on the buttons, Suho approached the leader." I shall take a look at the others. Take charge, Victoria." 

Without lifting her head, Victoria signalled an 'okay' sign at him, then Suho was gone. 

" . Am I going to use all that buttons?" 

" Yes, I know . They are like hundreds that's why I- we- need your help. And don't swear, Sehun. Now you're taking long on the first. " 

" Pssh. " The younger grumbled, sending blank looks. " I'm sorry I don't originally know how to sew." 

Luhan laughed, slightly leaning on to Kyungsoo. "  You've finally admitted one of your weaknesses!" Kyungsoo and the others joined in the laughter.

Sehun felt cornered, a thick breeze suddenly enveloped around them. He was about to rebutt when black smoke warped at his back and came Kim Jongin, a irritated facade pasted at his face. 

"Well look who has decided to grace his existence on us." Victoria intervened, sarcasm flowing at her words. 

Jongin got to the point. " Did you see Baekhyun-hyung?" 

"As much as we want to say no-"Victoria replied." his loud high-pitched voice cannot be missed and we saw him and her "slaves" walking there." She pointed at the corridor towards the gymnasium a little farther from them. 

"Great. Thanks." Jongin closed his eyes, ready for another flight on space, when Sulli beat him to it by sending different signs at his mind." What the hell-" 

" You need rest, Kai. Your controller is going red." Indeed, his necklace was exhibiting scarlet color. 

" Oh. "

There was a strong tug at his leg, and he was pulled down ungracefully by yours truly, Sehun." The - I CAN SIT DOWN BY MYSELF OH SEHUN!" 

" I know, but that's not my reason. Since you're on a break.." Sehun pulled another cloth and tossed it to him along with few buttons and a roll of strings with needle attached. " you need to work, if you're going to stay here."

" Since when did that started? I don't remember helping  Tao when I asked him a while ago." 

" Because you went on the Props Committee and that's somewhat the dump for the "useless" bunch and we know there are plenty out there so, there is no helping needed." Luhan reasoned out. " Good thing Tao joined to spank lazy asses." 

"Well I'm sorry to say, I won't approve the offer." The teleporter stood up, with Sehun giving him judging stares."I'd rather go now and look for- " His voice hitched at the sight he saw. 

Kyungsoo was looking at him with his big dazzling eyes. When their eyes met, the tiny man jumped and bowed slightly. 

Luhan tried to hide a grin and rounded an arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder. " We are quite delayed cause our little Kyunggie wounded his finger." 

" But I wasn't-"

"SO, if you were so kind to help us finish all these costumes. You will help your friends right, Jongin?" Luhan thought his fake pleading worked on Jongin, when it doesn't. at. all.

But when the former resolved on letting the person beside him to plead too, Jongin backfired his usual answer. 

"Come on, Kyunggie~ Ask him too!" Evilness straight at Luhan's eyes. Sehun rolled his eyes and carefully poked the needle on the hole of his second button. 

Jongin visibly tensed as the said man turned around and looked straightly at him. It felt like ocean on the tiny man's orbs-what he doesn't know, it was a signal of help. Well nevermind. 

" I-it's okay if you're busy.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"JUST ONE BUTTON! YOU HEAR THAT LUHAN! JUST ONE. ING. BUTTON!"

" Works everytime~"

"SHUT UP LUHAN AND GIVE ME A DAMN DRESS TO SEW BEFORE I GRAB YOUR MOUTH."

 

" J-jongin-ssi... thank you very much... ..even if it's only a single button, that means a lot to us." 

 

 

 

 

 


" OKAY FINE. MAKE IT TWO." 


Gahahaha my finals aren't done yet, but I don't want you guys to wait longer. :) 

Special participation of SNSD, f(x), and Girl's Day teehee :D

So I haven't read this yet and please forgive me for errors. ^^

I'll see you guys at the next update! <3