Of Trio and Fluffs

When Supernatural Powers Go Wrong [2014]

I had a long vacation so I got the time to type atleast two chapters haha. 

BELATED) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROLL CHEN! ^__^/*

I apologize for any errors! <3

I've decided to change some privacy cause
I've been a little cautious on a user who, I think, copies some parts of my writings... Hmm...


Author's POV

So far, everything has gone smoothly for Kyungsoo. 

Eventhough he got the role of a bunny on their play, still, he would give his 100 percent to make the play successful. And by that, he cheerfully and stealthily memorized all his lines just the next day when their script was officially given to them, casts. 

On that day, he was walking at the hallway slowly which each steps, focusing on the bundle of paper on his hands. "Oh no. What time is it. Oh no. I must hurry." He read the lines monotonously. 

"I should probably add a little feelings on that part." He thought, twitching at the exclamation points at the end of each sentence.

So, he delivered the lines again--- a little too louder this time. "Oh no! What time is it?! Oh-"

"It's quarter to 2 in the afternoon, Kyungsoo." 

Kyungsoo raised his head towards the person who answered his supposed-to-be-not-answerable question. "Oh sorry I was just--- Chen-ssi! Baekhyun-ssi!" 

The troll grinned. "Fancy seeing you here. Our glee training just ended. You?" 

"Oh." Kyungsoo lifted the papers he was holding. "I am... uhhh... practicing? My lines, I mean." 

"Your lines?" Baekhyun rose an eyebrow. "Isn't it too early for that? Or you're just excited, which is kind of explainable." 

"No! I mean, I don't want to let my classmates down. "

"Geez trust me Kyungsoo!" Chen approached him and wringed an arm around his shoulders. " No overly responsible guy can stand that long here. You just gotta lay low and live your life! Forget about that lines crap for now. How about joining us to the training grounds?"

Kyungsoo decided on Chen's advice for a minute. "Am I allowed there already?"

"Oh yeah I forgot." Baekhyun snapped. "You are not yet registered are you?"

Kyungsoo nodded. 

"Well in that case..." The duo pair pulled Kyungsoo in the railings, their heads were the only part popping from the tall wall . "Let's look for Kris-hyung. " 

Kyungsoo gladly obeyed, finding the whole ordeal exciting and funny. He looks at the pair with amusing eyes cause he sense good vibes on them both.  

"Oh! There he is!" Chen pointed to the two people strolling at the garden, one visibly floating slightly inches away from the ground while the other wallked in hand with a long stick. " They are on the afternoon patrol. Do you think we can borrow hyung for a while?" 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Come on. It's not like Kris-hyung can resist us anyway. " 

"Yeah I know, Baek. But aren't we forgetting that he isn't alone? And his companion has possibly dire just hatred on being interrupted?" 

"Don't worry, pabo. I know Kris-hyung can talk him out. Besides, this will only take a while." Baekhyun raised his arm and directed his palm towards the pair at the lower lobby. A glow started emerging from his palm and Kyungsoo stared in pure aweness. "Wooow"  He watched the glowing light flashed in and out like forming a morse code over a light. Not long after did the duo downstairs (with an acception of few students as well) notice the blinking light upstairs. Tao was the first to groan and push his companion lightly, signalling him to go. Baekhyun and Chen grinned happily.

Kris appeared before them, arms crossed and eyes flat. "What could you possibly needed me for...... you two." 

"We're three!" 

"Not exactly. I'll deal with you two first before Kyungsoo since I know he got a better and more serious ideal than you two. Now spit it out before Tao goes here by himself and I'm not kidding when he told to finish this matter before he reach the stairs."

"Well you'll surely be in shock because Kyungsoo is indeed part of our plan, hyung!" 

"Really? Oh my gosh. I'm in shock. Electric shock~" Kris still stared flatly at them, not buying anything they said.

The duo huffed. "It's the truth!" 

"Fine. Fine. Assuming that it is the truth, what do you brats want?" 

"We wanna know if we can train today!" The duo replied excitedly. Kyungsoo sometimes wondered if they were half-twins or what, cause they always perfectly agree on things. 

"Can't do. Not your schedule. So, what does the new student need?" Kris turned his head towards the small boy sandwiched between the duo. 

" I... I wanna go to the training grounds, hyung." Kris blinked for a little while and the trio waited patiently at him for an answer. They stared for a couple of minutes with Kris still bordering stares at the new student and Baekhyun starting to twitch with all the suspense. 

"What's going on here?" It was the time that Tao got impatient and climbed the stairs and joined them. The trio ran towards the other officer and bounced around him making Tao chuckle for a little while. "Tao! Tao! Can we visit the training grounds today?" 

"Training grounds? But... isn't it Wednesday today? You don't have any training  right? And Chen, you're scheduled to help Luhan." Tao inquired. 

"Pssh. Fine. Maybe tomorrow." Chen grumbled. 

Tao patted his shoulder. "You three can go tomorrow alright? But not today. Give the other shifters the time to train." The time shifter said, posing for no more arguments. " Why don't you watch Luhan and Xiumin train, or something?"

"That.... isagoodideaHyung!" Chen piped rapidly.

"Oh I know! Let's go watch Sehun and Yeol play basketball!" Baekhyun also said the same time as Chen did. They faced each other after. This was the time Kris and Tao rolled their eyes. 

"How about you Kyungsoo? Where do you want to watch?" Tao asked the left out boy loudly to stop the argument rising at the duo. 

"Uhmm... I..." Kyungsoo blinked. Three pairs of eyes were now staring at him. Kris was groggily watching their exchange, not really listening. At the corner of his eyes, he saw a blonde hair. "Suho-hyung!" 

The person turned around looking for the source of the voice. "Did someone call me?" 

"Hyung!" Chen, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo waved their hands happily while Kris and Tao stood tad smiling. 

"Oh hey guys!" Suho jogged over to them. "What's all the gathering here? "

"They are deciding on where they want to go. " Tao replied. "Can you handle them? Kris and I really need to go back to our afternoon patrol now." 

Suho looked at Tao and Kris, a swift look of pleading crossed his eyes, but the two brushed those aside. If they experienced the hyperness of the duo, then he should too. "Fine. You can go."

"Byeee!"The trio waved. 

"Ge, piggyback!" Tao called to the taller man. 

"Argh. Fine hop on." Kris has definitely no say on that. Well, as if he could reject in the first place. 

And that's how they are left with Suho. 

"Okay. Where do you want to go?"Suho asked his three companions.

"Anywhere hyung!"

"Well... before you intercepted me, I was going to the dance class Yixing is in. Do you want to go there?"

"Hmmm.." Baekhyun faced Chen for affirmation. "Sounds good. How about you Kyungsoo?" 

"Okay!" 

"Then let's go!" Suho chirped and they skipped downstairs with Kyungsoo lightly bouncing at his steps. 

" Did something cross your mind, ge?" 

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Well... when I came there, you were like... staring at DO Kyungsoo."

"Oh that..... Wait. When will you get off?" 

Kris didn't realize that more than half from his position along the trio awhile ago were occupied by carrying Zitao at his back. 

"I'll get off after you answer the question." 

Kris huffed. "Fine. I stared at him a little too long, I think, because-" 

" KRIS! What are you two doing up there?" 

The piggyback pair looked down to see the dusty ground of the soccer field and. Luhan, Xiumin, and their teammates watching them.

"We're patrolling what else?" Tao answered, wiggling slightly to fix his slipping position. 

"Patrolling? Like that?" Xiumin asked. 

"Yeah why?" 

Xiumin gave them the look, but smiled after. "Okay sure. Patrol that way. We don't really mind the public display." 

"What public display?" Luhan butted in. 

"Nothing. Okay if you don't mind, we will be going on our way." Kris said, moving (flying) forward and didn't bother waiting for their reply. "See you guys." Tao peaked behind. 

"So. The answer?" Tao started again. 

"Well, because I like cute things alright." 

"Not new. And so? You think Kyungsoo is cute?"

"Well that is-"

"Because I think too, ge. He looks fluffy and huggable like my panda bear." Tao muttered, puffing his voice a little as he jumped down. 

"You think so?" Kris asked, joining the other to walk this time.

And they talked about hardly anything that concerns with cute fluffy things. 


Okay so I am having a major ChanBaek feels haha. 

Well that kind of explains my username right. XD

So, I hope you liked this chapter. 
It seems a little useless though. Like you can live without this chapter but hey, I put TaoRis in it. XD

See you guys! <3

<3 <3 <3 EXO SARANGHAJA! <3 <3 <3