͏Sa͏s͏s͏y ͏m͏o͏d͏e ͏o͏n

When Supernatural Powers Go Wrong [2014]

Hi guys! :) 

Didn't expect me, huh? ^^

I apologize for any errors! I didn't re-read this sorry. 

 


Author's POV

 

" For the ing last time, I won't do it!

" But you need to! You are Cinderella after all! "

" I know you, Kai! Just because you're the prince and you're supposed to wear those royal- and may I say, manly- clothes, doesn't mean I will wear those skirts and gowns even if I'm Cinderella and a MAN OF ALL ING GLO-" 

" Could you stop screaming, Baek. You're not in glee club." 

"Sorry, hyung."

"Well that stopped you alright."

"Shut up, telepordumb."

Kim Minseok sighed. He was touring over the places to check upon his classmates' works when he saw the main characters quarreling at the side. 

"Baekhyun. Kai. The last thing I want to happen is a chaos in this room. Everyone is working hard for the play. Why don't you two go along the lines again or try out your costumes. And Baekhyun, you've no escape on that."

"Alright, fine, be damned! Now where's Seohyun and that hideous balloon gown!" 

A girl came running. " Over here!" She has the gown sling at her shoulder like she was ready if ever Baekhyun changed his mind. 

" Come over here at once! Five seconds!"

"Y-yes sir- I mean Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun snatched the gown placed in a plastic covering and looked over it once again, face grumpy. " Is my mind playing tricks on me or the gown really has gotten smaller?"

Kai sent a quiet laugh. " I think you've gotten fatter, that's why." 

" I'm not talking to you, Kai." 

" I haven't done anything to it yet, Baekhyun. You're just imagining things, I guess?" Seohyun replied. 

" Fine." He huffed. " Where's the most secluded bathroom in this school?"

Minseok thought for a while. " The gym sounds good."

"Are you serious, hyung?! That's like miles away from here!" 

"Well you said secluded so.." Poor hyung whimpered. " You can be not sassy about it." 

Kai shrugged. " Unless you want to go in the clinic?"

"Oh! That is a good idea. Oh my gosh I can't believe that came out from my mouth."

"Just admit it then." Kai grinned. "I am awesome."

Baekhyun sent him a blank stare. " Sorry, lying isn't my forte. Now hurry over here my little dresser, because you are the lucky person to take upon the position to help me wear this thing! " He walked over the door with Seohyun towing behind carrying the dress and a little bag full of sewing materials. " Where are Yoona and Jessica? Tell them to go to the clinic!" Several nods were shown and Baekhyun finally disappeared.

" Still a vicious princess as ever. " Minseok said as he listens to Baekhyun's rants from the outside of their room slowly fading. " I hope Seohyun survives."

"There must be an eyeliner in that little bag of yours, Seohyun!" was the last thing they heard. 

 Beside him, Kai chuckled lowly. " Must be his time of the month." 

" In any case, have you seen Luhan? He needs to try his dress as well. See if it fits."

" Hmm... I think he's with Lay-hyung making props, hyung."

" Where are the props committee staying?"

" At the garden, I think. You want me find them?"

" Please. I just want to know everyone's status. "

" Yeah sure hyung."

" But don't overexert yourself alright. If you can't find them, that's fine." 

" Understood." The teleporter gave out a little wave and poofed into dark smoke. 

Minseok turned around and decided to tour over once again to check when soft plush landed on his face hard. " WHAT THE HE- CHEN?!" 

" Hi babe." Said man was grinning. A large stuffed of a cat's paws showing at his front. 

" What are tho- What are you wearing?!"

Chen gave out a slight twirl which didn't go unnoticed by the other occupants of the room. The costume was a little too buff for Chen that it made him look adorable ( to which Minseok would never admit). Some girls giggled over him.  "You like it? This is my costume!" He gleefully replied, clapping his hand- paws with no sound emitting but soft thumps.

" ..... And ... who are you supposed to impersonate?- Oh wait don't answer that- I think I know already-"

" I am the Cheshire cat. My name is Chenshire Cat! "

"Ughhh..." Honetly, Minseok found the whole nickname funny, but this is Jongdae so... yeah. " Why are you here anyway? " 

" Well nothing much. Just wanted to show you my costume, hyung.So, what do you think?" He looked at Minseok with those twinkling eyes. 

"If you ask me..." Minseok trailed, giving an overlook of the whole costume. " I think it suits your personality. Your grin really resembles Cheshire cat's."

"But I wasn't asking about Cheshire cat and me, hyung." Chen pouted. " I was asking about the costume."

He was slightly taken aback. " O-oh! Right sorry. The costume? Uhmm... you look small in that costume honestly- but I think it's cute. You're cute." 

"I'm cute?"

" Yes- now don't be too snarky of yourself just because I-"

"No no no it's okay! It's fine." Chenshire cat spoke, a glim of wittiness haunting at his eyes. " I think I got enough compliment from you for today." 

" I only said one though."

" Oh you want to say more?"

"No- Oh. Kai. Y-you're back.And-"

"Hi Chen! Hi Minseok-hyung!" A cheery tone welcome them. It was Luhan hunched up at Kai's shoulder and waving like it was a normal thing to be on a stranger's shoulder with half of the room's population looking at you and your . " You can put me down now, Kai."

Said boy obliged, bending over to let the boy stand properly. Then after, he rose his hand to attract Minseok's attention. 

" Yes?" Minseok asked.

" I' m gonna go look for Baekhyun-hyung. They said he wasn't at the clinic."

Minseok pinched the brim of his nose, sensing a headache coming. "Seriously? That princess really wants to escape at an ungodly hour."

" Maybe that's why he's fitted to be the Cinderella." Luhan chirped. 

The ice shifter ignored him. " Okay, you may go now, Kai. If you find them, ask Seohyun where Luhan's costume is placed."

" Okay." Then again, the teleporter disappeared into smoke. 

" Of all places, you chose the garden to do the props? What if the wind blows away the sequences or something?" Minseok talked to Luhan while they walk over the dressing room to possibly find his dress before Kai appears back. 

Luhan bounced at his side. " Oh that's why we have Sehun there! "

"Wait a minute. You- used Sehun? Is he not needed at his own play?"

"Well... he did say he's on a break..."

" And how long was he with you?"

"Uhmmm... An hour and a half?... Almost actually."

"Good grief.

 

 

Truth to be told, Baekhyun changed his mind. 

He rather change in the gym than in the clinic because- Oh my god the beds are suffocating me and the smell of medicine god iIm gonna wrech Seohyun let's get the out of here and take me to the gym at once- hey Seohyun why are you running already! Wait for me, you imbecile! . 

That's pretty much it.

"Woooow~ I can't believe it actually fits!" 

"And what do you mean by that, Jessica? That I got fatter that's it?"

" No, Baek. I'm just saying that this dress is meant for a girl's physique but clearly it fits on you so we don't need any more adjustments on this. "

" Whatever. Now, are we done?"

" Oh no sweetheart! We are going to show this to Minseok!" 

"WHAT? Why does president need to see me in this?"

"Well for instant, he's the director of the play so.."

" And do you suggest to walk in this dress to the room?"

" Uhmm yes-"

" Oh for godsake! Fine! But you're holding the skirt up Yoona!"

" I knew it."

After ten minutes of awkward fumbling of the dress in the changing room, Seohyun carrying over Baekhyun's clothes and her small bag, and Jessica looking over Baekhyun while he was walking, they have finally managed to went out the door. 

But as soon as pairs of eyes landed on them, Baekhyun froze. 

" Wooooaaah~! Didn't know you were that y, Baek!" 

" You have a nice figure there!"

"And who are these lovely ladies, huh?"

The basketball players started walking towards them. Baekhyun tried to be snarky but his blush was very evident. Not for the compliment, but because he was stupidly called as a lady

"Hey back off freshmen, we're going already!" Baekhyun grumbled. 

"Should I fly them off somewhere? "Yoona asked, the wind slowly accumulating at her palms.

Jessica tried to stop her, but it was too late. 

Too late to even the start the wind -because the fire went first. 

A trail of flames created a line between Baekhyun's group and the players. 

"Hey ! Don't bully Baekhyun!" 

It was Chanyeol- wearing a marooned military-looking robe, with a belt and metal clasps at both his arms. 

"Crap! It's Park Chanyeol!" The freshmen ran for their lives.

"Chickens." Yoona whispered. 

Then something poofed from Chanyeol's behind that scared the hell out of Baekhyun and his company. " O-oh my gosh- Kai! It's you again!"

Said man pushed the taller man in front of him at the side. "Well it is me again because you happened to be missing at the clinic you said was the best secluded place. And then you went to the gym? Are you bipolar or something?" Kai was beyond irritated because he has teleported for quite a while now. 

He even sidetracked a bit to help Kyungsoo fit in a single button at their Mad Hatter's costume, but nevermind for now. 

He is tired and doesn't want to do anything with space anymore for today. 

"Hey man!" An arm swinged around his shoulder. " Don't be too rude on our Cinderella! I don't want you putting on a pointy needle for him to prick on!" 

" That's an entire different story, Chanyeol." From the sides, Jessica muttered. "And you are missing the point here." 

"Awww I'm sincerely touched, Chanyeol, but I am not stupid like Sleeping Beauty-and not Cinderella, idiot- that I will prick my finger. I'm not that masochist." They shared grins. " But some wise words from you may do. What do you think of my dress? " 

" I like its shade of blue!"

"Not the dress itself, you doofus! Does it suit me?"

" Oh yes! The dress! It does suit you! You look like a lady, by the way!"

"What."

While Chanyeol is busy avoiding basketballs smashed towards him, Kai turned to the three girls. " I think you should go first. Luhan is at the classroom waiting already."

" O-oh right!" The three ran to the gymnasium's door. 

Kai looked over the two for a while. They were still running with Baekhyun now barefooted and the heels placed neatly at the side of the mats. And there he saw Kris too at the obstacles ramps, boredly watching the two. 

He stomped on the forgotten fire until they were gone. "Well, I guess my mission is done here." He closed his eyes and wondered if there are more of the buttons he needed to sew at the other class.

And at a second, he poofed. 


Oh gosh I cannot believe I actually updated @_@ 

Well, next week and the week after will surely be hectic so please consider this as an early update haha. ;)

See you at the next update! <3

<3 <3 <3 EXO SARANGHAJA! <3 <3 <3