Preparation

When Supernatural Powers Go Wrong [2014]

So, I have decided to not continue the Christmas theme and just go with the original plan. :)
Do not worry because it will still be connected with Christmas and New Year. At the very least?

Hope you'll enjoy <3

Oh and I have decided for a new upcoming story! If you have time, please do subscribe~ ^v^ Thank you sooo much!
Title: Kim Minseok and the Olympoops

Like always, I apologize for any errors. I don't do re-reads sometimes keke. 


Author's POV

"So it's the start of a new year for us, everyone." Perch at the stand in front of the students was Class 2A's adviser, Professor Nickhun, scribbling at the board the three important dates of the earlier months of the year.

" Three weeks from now, the annual play of the High School division- that's you guys- will take place." He pointed at the star-marked date. "And then two weeks after the play, will be the first individual assessment of all the students' performance." 

"Professor! Professor!" 

"Yes, Taehyung?"

" What if we didn't progress at all?"

Few of the students chuckled at the renowned troublemaker of the class' question, and his friends near him bumped him at the head. The teacher merely smiled and re-adjusted his largely framed glasses. "Well, your progression level is entirely up to you and how well you performed not only in class, but also on your trainings. They will all reflect on your capabilities, if you have improved or not. I know you are not new to that standards, right? So, do you have anymore question?"

" I have tons of questions to ask sir, but I think they are inappropriate for this time."

" Quit it, idiot." A laughing student behind him called. 

Being so used to the student's uncontrollable hyperness, the teacher just smiled, thought of the topic where he left of, and let the other students do the "shutting-up" to their friend.  " And lastly, one of the school's highlighted events, the Ace Sports Event. This is for all the athletic students, and hopefully we have those in our class as well. Of course, shifting is certainly not allowed in this event, so this could also be used as a long resting time from using your abilities." 

" Sir, can I just sleep through this whole event? I'm not an athletic person anyway."

" That will not do, Myungsoo. No sleeping. " The teacher replied in a pose of a mom teaching her son a lesson." We are all in one class so we must help each other. If you are not part of the players, you could participate in giving the refreshments or in making our banners etc. And attendance will also be checked, by the way. "

" Don't worry, L." Placed at the second seat near the middle,Suho, the class' president, spoke with the boy's nickname. " I'm sure there will be a work for you to do somehow. "

"Okay. Thanks, hyung."

The teacher nodded, and walked out of the stand. He proceeded to the seat given for the teacher at the side. " For now, the play is our priority. Suho, would you do the honors to explain how will the play go?"

" Yes, sir." Called student stood up and walked over the platform holding a paper. " Before I update you with our committee's progresses, I will explain first of our schedule."

"Since the principal has given the confirmation of leaving our afternoon classes vacant for our practices, Sojin and I have tabulated the expected number of vacants we have in order to finish all the preparations. All in all, there are approximately 6 weekends and 12 afternoon vacants left. Also, unfortunately, trainings are not included on the suspension so we still need to adjust each of everyone's training timeslots and that would possibly decrease the chance of us practicing as a whole-"

"-and that would be a major problem." added Sojin at the front seat. 

"-yes, Sojin. So, here is the deal. For the four weekends given, I advise every one of us to attend all of the practices in the morning and afternoon. Especially if the committees have already accomplished all the assigned tasks for them. Weekends are the only days we can practice as a whole without any other alibis. Then for the last two last Saturday and Sunday would be our general rehearsals with costumes, props, etc. We will start practicing tomorrow afternoon, but for now, I still need to adjust some complications on my own schedule.Do we have any objections or any other problems?"

"None, pres." The whole class chorused. 

Well, not entirely whole.

" In exchange for?"

Every heads pointed out to the single figure at the back of the class, beside Kyungsoo's table, and gave grudging stares to the person who dare offended our president. Yes, because Suho is our little angel in a form of a president and every word of him is a blessing for us.  

"What? Hyung said it was a deal." Chen, the offender, defended. " I'm just making sure of our part." 

"Well, I did say that." When angel-president chuckled, the students returned back from staring daggers to listening obediently in just a minute. Chen scoffed at how ridiculously biased they were.

Suho smiled. " All the snacks are on me for the whole three weeks. "

 

"So. Do I look presentable now?"

"For the eleventh time, hyung, you do. "

It were the same words coming out of Tao's mouth for the same question Lay asks him on every polo shirt he tries on. Almost whole of the bed were full of tried and untried yet polo shirts of different styles and designs. Since they acclaimed that they were too precious and new to get dirtied, Lay's dormmates settled on sitting at the floor, huddled up at the small space between the coffee table and the bed. 

They were all itching up to stand and stretch their aching legs, but even the slightest movement would alert Lay and immense guilt will start washing up on their faces again when their kindest hyung joins their guilt trip by apologizing too too much. So.... nope. 

"Do you think the red is too bright? Or checkered is too dull? How about that blue one-"

" Woah woah woah! Hold up! We did say yes on your question, right? "

" Even at the first one, actually." Luhan with his ruffled bed hair muttered at the back of, also with bed hair, Xiumin who was explaining desperately. There were few yawns here and there, but they tried to stiffle them because- you know- guilt trip possibility.

They never knew being forced to wake up at an ungodly six-thirty in the morning for judging a fashion show with one model only, is very very entertaining. 

"I-I can't, hyung. I- I am so sorry-"

" WHAT- WHAT IS IT, KYUNG?" They encircled Kyungsoo who looked like faint and carefully laid him on the soft carpet. Lay threw over the next polo he was supposed to fit, and ran over them as well. 

Baekhyun's sleep washed away completely and he panicked. "S-should I call the nurse or-" 

" No wait, Baek! Are you hurt, Kyungsoo?" The healer of them asked in his most composed manner. " Where is it? Show it to me."

"N-no, hyung. It's not that-"

"Then what is the problem? Are you not feeling well?"

" No... It's just..." Kyungsoo softly answered, his eyes getting heavy. 

All heads zoomed in to clearly hear the earth shifter's whispered answer. "It's just?" They asked. 

" I'm.."

"I'm?"

 

 

 

 

"...Sleepy..." 

Kyungsoo's head softly bumped sideways to the pillow, and just a second, soft snores emitted from his mouth and surrounded the whole room, with five heads staring at the sleeping boy with no words shared or anything.. 

They kept staring at him for seven minutes, like the freaking girl in the Paranormal Activity. 

Eight minutes...

Nine minutes...

Ten mi-

"Awww he looks like a baby."

They cooed. 

Then a phone rang at the living room. 

"Whose phone is that? Keep it down, Kyunggie is sleeping."

"Oh . Sorry, that's mine." Tao quickly bounced up and strolled out.

Xiumin crawled over the door and whispered. " Quiet down your steps, Tao!"

" Look at him, Luhan. His cheeks are getting puffier." Luhan, Lay, and Baekhyun watched the sleeping boy snuggling another pillow( given by the owner, Baekhyun). 

" Stop molesting his cheeks, Lay-hyung."

" Lay-hyung! Guys!" 

They all jumped at the surprise loud voice. " Tao, could you keep your mouth-"

" They opened the gates. "

" WHAT? But I haven't picked my shirt yet!"

"We have no time, hyung! I still need to do my hair!"

" Okay fine! You said this looks presentable right?"

" Yes, yes, yes, hyung. Now could you please sit here?"

All hell sprung up, leaving the quietly snoring Kyungsoo in his own wonderland. 

"Wait! I should take a picture of Kyunggie! Maybe I can bribe Jongin into doing more things for me, with this one!"

" Hurry the up and get over here, Luhan!"

Thumps, and lots of thumps of rushing footsteps lured everywhere the room, but Kyungsoo were still coiled over his pillow, remained smiling as a small, blue penguin with large goggles over its head springs happily in his dreams. 

" M-Mr. Pororo...."


Ahahaha I am so sorry guys! >.<  
This looked like a side chapter, but the first part explains something related so I didn't put the S in the title.

I know this one isn't worth it (and very short) for the long time I was on hiatus, but I can explain! So actually, I thought at first that 
my schedule is already clean for the next days, but turns out, I'm going home again to my other hometown tomorrow
and I was only informed this morning so, I still need to pack up and stuff and no time to update more so-
sorrrrryyy! 

No promises, because I am not really sure myself, but, I will update as fast as I could! So in advance,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

May all of you have a blessed new year
and more new, fun, and memorable experiences!
<3 

 

P:S: You might be confused on the "gate" thing Tao said, right? :) That will be explained at the next chapter, and the reason why they are all preparing as well. Just await the next juseyooo! <3