Newcomer

When Supernatural Powers Go Wrong [2014]

Yeah~! 

I apologize for any errors! :)


 

Author's POV 

"It's just for a month, honey. Your father said that this school is one of the top elite schools on handling special individuals like you. I assure you, Kyung-honey, after a month, I'll send you back if ever the facilities here are not into your liking okay?" 

"Yes mom. I understand."

"Now off you go inside honey. The principal is already waiting for you at the gates." 

"Okay.... Goodbye mom." 

"Farewell dear. I'll see you soon." 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

As I walked into this so-called prestigious school for special people, everything was what my mom said about it. It's so large. It's probably larger than the school I went before. I wonder if there would be more buildings inside the whole campus. 

However. There is just a minor problem considering this school's garden. The trees go in different heights like those buildings in the city. And a lot of shrubs and bushes were cut unevenly.
Yes. I have an issue with being neat and precise okay.  Especially cause I'm an Earth shifter.

"Good morning! You must be DO Kyungsoo?" Someone greeted me as I walked at the front porch of the building, checking for some help for newcomers like me. He was slight taller than me, and has large glasses and almost vampire-like white skin. He looks friendly I must say. 

"A-ah! Yes that's me!" 

"Oh! You are quite early! Come! I'll tour you to the whole school before I give the main instructions and guidelines. I'm Kim Junmyeon by the way, but please call me Suho. "

He routed me into a quiet hallway. As I observe him, I noticed how fittingly smart his form was, and judging from his serene introduction, he must be the head. "Are you perhaps, the student president?" 

He chuckled. Oh. Looks like I'm wrong. 

"No Kyungsoo-ssi. I'm the vice president. The president is a little busy right now so, I volunteered to be your tour guide." 

"Oh. That's ... nice of you... uhm... Suho-ssi." 

"Trust me I heard that enough." 

I was about to interject another question when a shimmering object fell into my hands. It has three lines that was configured like a dash or fast-motion symbol. I heard Suho-ssi sigh at my front. 

"That idiot. His pin fell again." 

"Uhm.. .again?"

"Oh! That's Zelo. He's a dash shifter. Whenever he runs, his pin sometimes unconsciously fall, and as shown that it fell on your hands, he must have passed near us. "

Passed at me? But I didn't feel anything moved at my sides. "Did he really?" I asked Suho as he pocketed the lost pin.

"Yep. He's just like Kai in some ways cause you can't really feel him. Kai is a teleportation shifter. Shall we continue our expedition? " 

I nodded. Speaking of shifter, I wonder what's Suho-ssi's power. Considering that he's one of the heads in this school, he must be powerful. I searched for the pin at his coat, and there I found a water-symbol pin at the upper right pocket. 

So he's a water shifter. 
I've heard from my father that if you're a powerful water shifter, you can control the water inside of a person's body. 

"You're a water shifter?" 

"Oh? So that's why you're staring at my coat. I thought you were trying to analyze this weird symbol of our school courtesy of the president." he chuckled, raising his glasses at the process. " Yes I'm a water shifter and I ca-" 

Suho-ssi was interrupted by a yell from the far door at the left side of the hallway. There was a head popping out of the door. I couldn't figure out his gender, he/she looks like a girl but his/her voice sounds like a boy. 

"Zelo! Come back here! Give me my phone back!" And then the dash boy, Zelo-ssi, was suddenly towering at Suho-ssi's back obviously taller than him, snickering as he wave the phone with a pink phonecase, up in the air.

"Zelo! What did you do now?!" Suho-ssi was pestering the stubborn tall boy while the girl/boy at the door was raising his/her head, his/her eyes closed like he/she was concentrating into something. All of a sudden, Zelo-ssi was being pulled by an invisible force into the girl/boy. I watched in amazement at the scene. 

"That boy over there is Luhan. He's a telekinesis shifter. " Suho-ssi said to me while me made our way to the door Luhan-ssi just went in, dragging Zelo with him by the ear. So he is a boy. With girly looks.

"I'll just return  Zelo's pin inside, Kyungsoo-ssi. You may wait here if you like."

"May I come inside?" I asked. I was really curious to learn more shifters. I heard plenty of voices inside so, I amused that there would be a lot of students there.

Suho-ssi looks at me in hesitant before he agreed. "I think that's acceptable as well. However I advice  you to distance yourself a little farther from the students. "

I was getting a little bit scared at Suho-ssi's advise. Are they going to kill me or something? I pulled Suho-ssi's arm before he had even managed to twist the knob. "Why? Are they dangerous?" 

That question seems to struck a cord when Suho-ssi laughed a little. "Not really Kyungsoo-ssi. Instead of dangerous, let us just say that they are a little tricky and full of pranks. And they are very loud as well."

I shifted from foot to foot when I heard a booming laugh inside. Suho-ssi seemed to understand my grief since he patted my back while opening the door and gave me a light push as we both stumbled inside. I stopped at the door's front while Suho-ssi continued walking to a table a little farther from what seems to be the teacher's table.

What I saw was chaos. No. Pandemonium. 
The noise was unbearable, they were screaming all over, even if their companions were just centimeters away from them.
The tables were rearranged and I was clasping my hand, itching to arrange them perfectly. I cannot do that since some occupants in this room were basically sitting on the tables, not on the chairs. 
The room was dirty, plenty  trashes occupied the floors, and papers were flying everywhere. 

They seemed to not notice me when they were busy throwing fireballs, chairs, snowballs, and any shifting abilities at each other. 
I was about to stumble inwards when I saw a fireball forcing its way into a guy with deep dimples who was busy reading a book, headphones on. when I saw a wall of water enveloped the dimpled-guy's back. I watch Suho-ssi gave a final wave and the fireball vanished. 

A deep rumbling voice interrupted my thoughts as a tall man hugged the seemingly oblivious dimpled-guy, who was fumbling to escape the skinship. "I'm so sorry Lay-hyung! I was trying to aim at Kai over there!" 

And then the tall man pointed at me.All eyes were now on me.
Or rather at the man behind me. This man which I assumed to be Kai, chuckled when I visibly tensed. 
I panicked as the tall man with deep voice advanced towards me as well. "Oh? Newcomer?" He asked.

"Kai, get away from him." I saw Suho approaching us, the dimpled-guy who was just reading awhile ago, also watching our little commotion. 

"I'm just giving our newcomer a welcome, hyung. " It's really hard to breath when you're squished between two tall men and a lot of eyes staring at you. Then I felt Kai-ssi's hands land on my shoulders, and I was twisted into facing a face of a guy who can launch a thousand ships. Okay. Too much history reading. The man in front of me has this really cute smile though. 

I felt myself blush, facing the floor to hide them. Kai-ssi chuckled once again. 

" WHAT IN ACE'S NAME IS HAPPENING IN HERE?!" There stood a yet-again, tall man with yet-again deep voice, his dragon necklace glittering at his collarbone. From his intimadating aura and scary face, I already expected him to be the president Suho-ssi was telling me. 

However the mighty, scary president I saw was literally plummeted at the groud when a flying stick behind him smacked him straight at his head. There entered another yet-again, why are they so tall!, tall man with really dark round circles around his eye. This one seems more intimidating though, with his stick and all. 

"Quit your yapping, Kris. Your loud voice is merely adding to the noise pollution here." The guy with the stick said. 

Oh boy. 
Mom, are you sure this is the school dad has been talking about? 
Are you really really sure?


Well that's it for Chapter Uno. :)

See you at the next one! 

♥♥♥ EXO SARANGHAJA! ♥♥♥