07

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝Can i see her?; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

Jinri

I'm in my room , crying . i can't believe he'd do such thing to me. i can't believe he just want my ity and not me. I should've listen to Taemin's word . i curse myself , i blame myself for not listening to his words. he was begging me not to go and i shouted at him . 

I can't meet him , i can't look at him because i'm embarrassed . i've made a huge mistake . i can't . I've been lock in my own room for the whole day and my mom is begging me to open the door . i can't tell her the truth , not to my father as well . they'd get angry because i was so careless to date such a guy.. 

I recalled back last night when i was shouting for help because Alex was holding me tightly , already stripped me off halfway , showing my almost bare top to him . i was embarrassed , i was crying so badly when i felt his hands on my back trying to take my bra off . i can't think of anything that night , i just want to get out from this hell , i can't lose my ity to some evil . 

When i pushed him off , i quickly run towards the door , begging him to stop and he said words that really made me mad and made me feel stupid for having him in my life , for trusting him to be the guy in my life , to take care of me , to love me like a normal people do. 

I was so glad that Taemin came , barged in the room . Alex lose his grip making me fell onto the floor and no matter how weak i was , i tried so hard to get to Taemin and he hugged me so tightly making sure that i feel safe , i cry on his chest and i feel his hand rubbing my . I can't look at Alex , i just can't .. thank goodness there were no people in that level , or else they've seen my half bare top . 

Taemin punched him in the face when the tried to pull me and drag me away from Taemin and that was the first time i heard Taemin shouted so loud . I was embarrassed when Taemin was the person who came to save me and i'm glad he did. Taemin quickly pulled me with him to the nearest public restroom and locked it .

I heard Alex shouting from outside , calling my name and cursed under his breath . I was crying so hard on Taemin's chest , didn't even care about how i look during that time , i just want to be in his arm , to feel safe. Soon after few minutes gone , we didn't hear anything from Alex anymore and i've eases a little . I didn't look up to him , i hung my head low and i feel his arm left mine and i heard him heaved a long sigh . 

His hand went to my dress that's on my waist and he was gently pulled it back up to cover my half bare top. He zipped back my dress before gently wipe my tears away..that time i didn't stop crying because how safe i felt when i'm with him , how gentle he was with me .. 

 

I've been in my room ever since last night and never come out , i noticed him standing there at his own balcony , starring straight at my room. I know he felt bad but i'm still embarrassed and cursed myself for saying stupid things to my own best friend . he was just trying to help and i told him to stop ruining my life. 

As much as i wanted to see him now , i decided not to. I'm still not okay and maybe i just need some time .. alone. "Jinri?" i heard my mother's voice outside the door . I quickly wipe my tears away and look on my left to see empty balcony and empty room. He's not home. 

"yeah?" i tried to sound normal

"aren't you coming down for dinner?" she asked and i realised it's almost 9PM . "i'll come down later" i excused myself even though i tried not to go down when my parents are home. I got on my feet as i wrapped my arms around my own petite body. 

I stand on my balcony door , staring straight to his room and i've noticed few things are not there anymore , he changed his bedroom a little bit . i've never seen him changing his room before because he once told me he likes everything in his room and nothing will he change , not a single bits. well i guess he changed his mind .. 

I gasp a little and jumped a little bit when i see him coming in to his bedroom in a black t-shirt and messy hair when he take off his favourite cap. i quickly pull the curtain off when he was about to look at my room. i'm sorry Taemin , maybe not now.. 

The fact that you don't talk to me ever since you saved me from that night makes me think that you're mad at me. even though after the sweet touch you gave me and how gentle you were back then , i just think you are still and maybe won't forget about my words , my hurtful words. 

I walk down the stairs to see my parents in the living room , watching some old movie together . 

"oh Jinri , your food is in the oven" my mother said as i leave to the kitchen. i don't have the appetite to eat , i don't feel like eating. i just hope i'm not traumatized anymore after what had happened. 

"is something bugs you lately?" i heard my mom's voice at the back , i just shake my head no to her as i eat my food slowly . She came closer and sit on the stool next to me , resting her elbow on the table top 

"what's with the face? you barely come out since last night. come on i know my daughter too well" she said making me look at her

I'm not sure if i should tell her about the real thing that happened last night , the fact that Alex just wanted my body and not the whole me. "the prom was a disaster , thats all" i didn't tell her. My mom is the most sensitive person i've known and i know she'll cry even when she's mad . she'll definitely burst into tears if i tell her the truth. and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter