19

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝Better than nothing; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

 

Taemin was out to get himself something to eat and also some for Jinri , he saw her waking up this morning but she didn't get off her bed that's what he noticed . he glad he went to her room last night and glad that she didn't actually locked her balcony door or else she might die because of the coldness in her room . 

It was hard for him , to see her like this . And now he's back from town and it was surprising to see her in the tub and he knows she's relaxing herself . He stood there in front of his window straight to her bathroom's window , seeing her in the tub looking somewhat relaxing making him smile a little . he's glad . he is . 

It will take her long to get out , he knows everything . so he decided to leave the food at the same place again and hopefully she'll take it and at least eat a bit of the food he bought . he's worried sick if she don't eat anything. Heaving a long sigh as he stare outside to the orange coloured trees and all the falling leaves .. 

It's going now , autumn is leaving and winter is coming , the season that both of them hate the most . it's cold and its all white and they don't have much things to do in the winter , not like summer or spring , it's much worst in the winter where you can't go to the beach or even go out to have a little nice picnic in the park. 

He remember the time they always go back and forth to each other's room and play lots of things together without even going out and have fun. sometimes they'd snuggles together and play board games and stuffs , call for pizza delivery and some cold dessert in cold weather , odd but they liked it.  

But maybe it'll be different this year's winter , for both of them , last few years they'd spent winter alone and now that they're together but things are not like what he'd expected. it changes for some reason and he was hoping for things will get better and he wanted to at least have the best winter for this year , even though he hates winter and so does Jinri . 

Christmas is coming too , that's what keeps playing in his mind . Christmas with Jinri this year , exciting yet .. worried. could it be like how he wanted? or things will turn upside down and turn him down? nobody knows.. right now he just want her to be okay , and that's just it . 

He knows , accepting the fact that someone you love is already gone is hard , but he know she's a strong girl , she can do it even if no one is by her side to help , she will find herself back . He look back , realising that she's still in the bathroom. The day is so nice , he don't wanna waste it and plus he thinks he need some fresh air , he do . 

He step out from his house heavyheartedly because part of him is still worried about Jinri but she'll be fine , he said to himself. With his hands in his leather jacket's pockets , he walk out to his car and drive away to his place , their place , the lake . 

It's so beautiful during the spring time and even more beautiful during autumn , he wondered if Jinri had been hear when he's not around? she probably didn't because she didn't like coming here alone , whenever she wanted to come here , she'd ask Taemin to accompany her , of course she'd spend most of her time taking pictures and find the perfect angle for her to start her sketches. 

Taemin would lie on the green grass as he wait for her to finish everything. there's few people here but the number gets smaller and smaller when the beach pier started to have the carnival and such things , the students started to leave the park and the lake for the pier and that's just it , they just want the entertainment , not like Jinri , she prefer green scenery than going to a crowded place. 

And oddly , he prefers green scenery too 

He parked his car right in front of the green gates , that's what Jinri called the gate , the green gates that's full of greens around it . it's just too beautiful , even more beautiful during spring time because colourful flowers will bloom all over the gates with different colours and different sizes and type of flowers. 

He look around and noticed how less people had come to this place and they prefer the pier than this. it gets quieter and most of the people here are the old people who enjoy the greeneries . He heaved out a long sigh as he slid his hands into his leather jacket after he shut his car door closed

It's been a while , and the park and the lake hasn't change much after he left. and they still give him calmness. he walk in and stop right in front of the bench that he and Jinri used to sit and just joke around , listen to the birds chirping and the sun setting . 

He didn't sit on the bench , instead he sat on the grass and lay his back on the cold ground. 

"it's been a while" he murmured as he look up to the blue sky. 

 

It's cold and it's getting even colder when the sun is setting down and the cold wind coming in even more. He wouldn't mind about all these cold wind , he just love this place , even if it's snowing , he always wanted to come back here and find calmness. 

Jinri always do the same thing as him but he wondered if she ever come here when he's not around. The clock striked 9 and he didn't even realise it after the 'short' nap he had . he quickly got up on his feet . rubbing his hands together when he started to feel cold 

Rushing towards his car and quickly turn on the heater. 

"this .." he murmured as he look around and realise how many leaves had fallen down 

The winter is slowly coming in without them noticing it.. he heave a sigh before driving his car back home . his mind is thinking about Jinri who he had left for few hours now. he wondered if she's doing well and feel even better today after the long bath she had 

A rain drop hit his car glass and yet another came down , hitting it hard. It's raining after a while , it's raining and just how much he hatred rain , he couldn't stop thinking about Jinri's happiness when the rain pour down on them . there's a smile on her face , and she'd tell him how much she loves rain , and how it gives her somewhat happiness

He remember the time they walk back home from the lake and it suddenly started to rain heavily and how wet they both get. Taemin hated it so much that he was frowning all the way back home whilst Jinri on the other hand was smiling and jumping happily when the rain pour down on her. 

He'd scold her but she didn't care , she'd go for a shower after that and will never get sick. 

 

'You're an idiot! how can you even like the rain?' she laughs at her best friend as she jump and walk happily whilst the rain pour down on them two . 

'oh come on Taem , doesn't it feel great?' she spin around as she look up to the gloomy sky 

'careful , you're going to fall' said Taemin before taking her hand and hold it tight 

'you're just paranoid. i'll be fine' she pull her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter