18

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝Stop loving me; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

 

What can he ask for , he just want her to stop crying and be happy once again, he didn't blame Jongin , it was his time to go afterall . nobody can stop that , nobody. he was looking over her even though she had locked her balcony door and never open it for him even if he knock on it , asking her to open up , she wont

He heard her crying everynight and of course he hates listening to those crying sound , especially from Jinri , from her. he bought her things , he bought her food and placed it at her balcony but she never open it up and touch it , it was left there cold and untouched. 

He's sitting on his bed , looking straight to her room and saw that cold food he had put on the floor right outside her balcony door just for her but she didn't take it . he let out a sigh as he see her walking across her room to her bathroom , still in that night gown , she had been alone for almost 2 days now and it makes him worried even more because she probably didn't eat at all , she don't cook , thats what he knows , she hates cooking for some reason and much prefer take outs.

He even bought her favourite food , but she never let him come in , he knocked,  he did but he never tried to open the door .. he look up to see her in her bed , probably asleep already . he let out a soft sigh . how dull and quiet his days after he came back . he was expecting this , but he never thought she'd ignore him . besides , he promised Jongin to take care of her even if Jongin didn't ask him to , he will . she's everything to him , even in first place . 

He got on his feet as he walk closer to the tree branch that connected hers and his. holding onto it tightly as he swing to the other side and made it to her balcony without making any noise. He picked up the plate that he brought for her and set aside . gently have his hand on the door knob , slowly turn it over and it clicked . 

It never been locked 

She never locked her door , after all these time , he thought she'd locked her door and never let him to come in , but she didn't. he let out a sigh of relief before taking a step into her room. it was almost dark , she only have the dim light next to her and it's so cold in here , she didn't shut the windows and let the cold autumn wind gets in . 

She must be cold , he thought. despite her thin night gown and the cold room , she didn't cover herself with the blanket. he walk closer as he get next to her bed , seeing her puffy eyes and tissues next to her on the bed , he knew she'd cried for so long and it tires her . 

He gently sit next to her and tucked her hair to the back of her ear , a single tear fall down from her eye when he tucked the hair to the back , he didn't stop , instead he wipe her tears away and she didn't move a muscle. 

"stop tiring yourself .. he don't like seeing you like this" he whispered next to her . 

His hand moved down to the blanket and pull it up to cover her petite cold body. she didn't eat much , he noticed . her stomach keeps growling and it surely makes him think that she really didn't eat much . 

He looked around and noticed that the envelope is on her study table . he never know what's inside , he never even open it to read it , he gives his respect to Jongin. even though the thought of open it up and read the content was in his mind when he got the letter from Jongin's hand , he decided its not the right thing to do , the letter is meant for Jinri and only her , he never have the rights to read it , though he really curious of what's inside

He stood up and walk towards her study table to see the envelope that's still have that sticker at the back 

She didn't read it yet , but why ? he thought 

He look around to see loads of books and most of them are arts and design related , architecture to be precise. all three of them have the same interest , him Jinri and Jongin. it's kind of weird but he glad to know that he met another friend that likes the same thing as him , which is Jongin. 

Her favourite sketch book on the right side , he took it and open it to see lots of great sketches . he was shocked , really. he haven't seen this side of her before though he knew she likes architecture but he never knew she'd be so great in sketches like life figures , still life drawings and such things . 

His eyes went to this one sketches and made him smile , its too good to not show to everybody . she can be an architect but at the same time an artist. 

its a picture of him 

And there's a date underneath the page alongside her signature , it was 4 years ago , it was during their last year of high school . It made him surprised to see this and it made him look back at her , the thought of her liking him back during that year was never in his mind even during that time he already had fallen in love with her . he was gone that time , she must have felt lonely .. 

Pictures of them together during their high school years are still there , pinned on her wall. a wall collage full of great and fun memories of them together and what had happen to her life , there's pictures of her with her parents , mostly with Taemin from the early year they'd become friends til the last year during their graduation day , there's a picture of them together wearing the graduation robe , his hand around her waist as they smile to the camera . 

It brought him a soft smile 

Beautiful pictures of the architectures that she took during her stay in Paris and London and there's a few pictures of Jongin there too . he smile to see how happy they were back then , Jongin and Jinri . he must've been happy to see this from up there , he thought.

He came back to her and slowly bend down and kissed her head for a long time .

"please be okay , i miss you" he whispered

He went towards the window and pull it closed because it's getting colder and she'll catch cold if he let it be . He walk back to her balcony , turning back to look at her one last time before heading back to his room . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter