12

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝This is wrong; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

 

Jongin walk back with Jinri to her hotel as usual , having his hand holding hers tightly and she loves his touch , the contact he made was so gentle and sweet , it never was a rush one , it didn't look so rushed and he didn't look so eager to hold her hand , it came naturally and Jinri didn't even expect him to make that move first .

The way he slid his hand slowly and gently to hers , feeling his cold yet soft skin make a soft contact on her skin makes her heart skipped a beat. the way he gentle intertwine his fingers with hers made her smile a little , it's like he was so naturally with all these things and Jinri likes it a lot. 

They get inside her hotel lobby and as usual he'll bid her goodbye in front of the elevator because there's not so many people there and they'll get the chance to at least give a peck on each other's lips. 

"Jongin" she call out his name making him look at her 

"yeah?" he look down to her as she turn around to face him . 

Since they don't know what they'll do tomorrow plus Jongin have his classes from morning til evening , and since she promised Taemin to go out tonight to meet him , maybe its the right time to ask her boyfriend's permission though she doubt that Jongin will let her go eventually , she still want to ask him 

"can i go out .. tonight? to see Taemin" she said so slow , he heard her and though his face looks somewhat fine on the outside , on the inside it's something else . true he don't really mind her going out with her best friend , he's just doubting her and him , their relationship. 

He can clearly see the way both of them look at each other , it's different , it's not usually the look best friends give each other when they meet up , no it's so different that it makes Jongin curious of something, somewhat tells him on the inside that Jinri likes Taemin. 

And he somewhat believes in that too . He still have his eyes on Jinri who's looking at him full of anticipation , he can see that she really wanted to go , of course she wanted to . it's her best friend they're talking about , the one that went abroad for studies and never came back after 2 years and she misses him. he knows everything. 

"sure" a soft smile appeared on his face and it's not a fake ones , he was smiling sincerely . 

A smile creep on Jinri's beautiful face when he allowed her to go and that's what makes him smile even more , to see her happy. 

"i'll see you later then" he murmured making her nod cutely , he chuckled as he got his hand on her face , caress it gently

"we'll see each other soon" she said as she lean closer , too close for a kiss , leaning even closer but stop when their nose tip touches . 

"soon" he murmured.  she lean more and brush her lips with his. it gives him butterflies everytime she kiss him , he loves it too much that it's addicting , he wants more but he never show it nor make a move on that. 

 

The door bell rings and she knows that it's Taemin in front of her hotel room door. she open it up to see Taemin leaning on the wall in front of her door , having his phone in his hand , one leg pinned on the wall behind . 

"hi" he smile when he see Jinri in front of him . He put his phone in his pocket before coming a bit closer to he

"so where are we going?" she ask , it's not awkward for both of them , it feels normal , just like the times where they spend their time together . 

She pull the door behind her close , trailed behind Taemin who's walking in front of her to the elevator , she noticed his body were build up , broad shoulders and mucles on his arms , showing his great looking biceps under his grey sweater. its so not Taemin she knows , he was thinner than this before though he already have abs and stuffs , he never really build up his biceps before , but it sure does look good on him , making him look so good. 

"i'm pretty sure you're hungry , so lets just have dinner and then stroll down the city of Paris" he look back at her and give a soft smile 

Jinri smile back , seeing her best friend being like this is what she misses the most , the fact that he's in front of her eyes after 2 years and being like they were together before . it reminds her their good times together back in Crystalmill. 

"okay" she walk behind him as he lead the way to the restaurant . 

 

"how was your life doin' in England?" she asked as she take a bit of her sirloin steak . there's no answer from him , he didn't answe her that quick and she heard a soft sigh leaving his mouth 

"kind of to be honest" he spoke softly making sure only her can hear it , and she did , she look up to him

"why?" she asked , looking down to her steak once again , cutting it into pieces 

"because there's no you" he murmured making her stop. 

Her heartbeat racing when she heard his answer , though he might have talking about not having his best friend by his side , her mind full of thoughts were mixed up . what does he mean by not having her with him , a best friend or something else? 

"don't be silly , pft" she scoffed , so faked that she thought he might have notice that but he didn't. 

"well i'm not being silly Jinri. you know i was lonely" he said as he got his eyes on her .

She stop , this time she let out a real scoff as her eyes met him . 

"then what about me? .. whatever Taemin" she shake her head , looking back to her food and eat it like nothing happened. 

Silence took over them , it was not awkward but it's not a good thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter