01

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝An annoying best friend; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

I woke up to a sudden knock on my balcony door and to see him standing there and asking me to open up. i groan , it's freakin' 5 am . school starts at 8 . "you , it's freakin' 5 am" i groan letting him get in . "okay i'm sorry , but i need help" i didn't say anything , instead i groan to him before lying back on my bed. "seriously Jinri, i haven't finish my math homework" he whispered , trying not to wake my parents. "so?" i look down to him , half asleep . "so i need you to help me with my homework" 

I look at him , realised that he's well dressed , obviously not his nightware "were you out before you came here?" i asked "yes i was . please Jinri. i need it" he beg making me groan . truthfully , i don't think i can teach him , especially during this hour, it's freakin 5am and i need my sleep so badly. "just take my book with you" i murmured as i tried to fall back to sleep. 

"i'll see you in the morning" he said before walking back to my balcony . i look at him as he pulled the tree branch before carefully stepping on the branch and let the tree swing back to his balcony on the other side. "Taemin" i scoffed before going back to sleep. 

 

"breakfast" i heard mom shouting from downstairs "coming" i shouted back before rushing down to the kitchen to see my dad as usual , in his suit and newspaper in his hands "i might come home late because i need to stay at school for the prom thing" i said before eating my breakfast. "will you be back before dinner?" my mother asked "i'm not sure , i'll tell you later okay?" 

"so tell me , why do you always wear something casual , i mean more to jeans and all stuffs like that , and not skirt" mumbling Taemin as i get into his car "why? does my style bothers you a lot?" i look at him and he chuckle a little. "have you ever thought of wearing skirts to school?" he look at me before turning back to focus on the road "i mean i'm sorry , i'm not the girl from the cheerleading squad" that made him laugh , making a turn before looking at me . 

Having an annoying but a very useful best friend is probably one of the best thing that ever happened to me. i met him when i moved in few years ago and i was a freshman in school . i found it hard to get along with him especially during school time . he's kind of this popular kid in school , and having a girl best friend , a freshman to be exact probably not the best thing for some people . but of course not him . he's a nicest guy i've ever met before getting to know this place. 

We literally had a fight before getting along with each other few days after i moved in . The fact that my bedroom is right next to his and there's a big there in the middle that can easily link us both to go back and forth. Most of the time he'll come to my room and we'll study and watch movie stuffs like that. I was freaking out when i found out that there's a boy watching me from his balcony as i walked out from the bathroom . 

That time ,  we didn't really go well with each other because i was so mad whilst he's trying to apologised , saying that he didn't do it on purpose. well whatever comes after that , we became best friend since then and i must say that most of the girls in our school are quite jealous of me . "snap out of your dream will you?" he snap his fingers in front of me making me jumped a little "i was asking you" he said , turning the steering wheel to the right . 

"what was that?" i look at him before looking away "you're staying in school after this?" "yeah , ugh i can't believe Ms.Grundy made me stay for this stupid prom thing" speaking of prom , it'll be in few months and people are getting busy with these things. i'm not the type of person who likes going to this type of occasion , plus i don't think there's a guy wanting to ask me out , even though i'm dying for Alex to ask me out . well , maybe that won't happen because he's the captain of the basketball team , lots of girls are drooling over him .. and Taemin. 

"wait . if i stay , then how in the world am i going back home?" i just realised that i came here with Taemin and he won't be staying here for that stupid prom thing. there's no buses around here for sure. "i'll pick you up then" he laughs. See , a useful best friend . "!" i gasp when he made an emergency break when there's a car coming from our right "i saw the spot first" he cursed under his breath and i can see who's in the car , it's Alex. "j-just find other spot then" i mumbled but i got my eyes on him . he's so dreamy .. having his varsity jacket on his shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter