15

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝Thank you Jin.. ; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

 

London was incredible, Jinri couldn't say how much she love it here and she thanked Taemin for being such a great tour guide for her and Jongin. she got along with Taemin so well now , it was kind of hard for her first , but she tried to put all those things aside and just give her best shot for her best friend , and Taemin couldn't say how happy he was to see this side of Jinri once again , the one that she missed. 

They are heading back to Paris tonight and Jinri will be stay there for a day before she left. thoughts of staying in Paris really keeps playing in her mind , she don't want to leave Jongin , not that after all the things he gave her , happiness , love , sweet talks and all , it was so great that she don't want it to end , she want to it be with her everyday and night. 

Jongin got better , that's what she noticed. but the pale lips on him never go away. she really wanted to see that sweet pink lips of his with her own eyes , right now , in front of her , but that will never happen , it will never look pink and lively . it was covered with lipbalm .

It was hard for Taemin at first to get along with Jongin though he told himself it was for Jinri anyways , Jongin is the type of person that get along so fast with people and he did get along with Taemin during their stay in London , they even had a talk together whilst Jinri went for shopping . Taemin made up his mind, he likes seeing Jinri being all happy with Jongin by her side. he can see Jongin taking care of her just like how he wanted to.

No his love towards Jinri didn't go away , it's still there , it's still in his heart , in fact it gets bigger and bigger everytime he sees her smiling . it made him smile too. He told himself that he don't want to see Jinri cry again , and no he don't want to ruin her happiness with Jongin , it makes him smile whenever he sees her smile , and that's what he wanted and that's it.

Even though the thought of having her with him instead of Jongin is still there , he can't assure himself that he can make Jinri happy like how Jongin did to her. it was different, it's so different. the way he treated her , the way he look at her , and the way he hold her . he knows Jinri likes all these things , so he back off and smile a little.

If he's destine to be with Jinri , the time will come eventually , he just need to wait . that's what he told himself. not that he wanted her to break up with Jongin , but something in him telling him that he'll get the chance to make her happy once again , cherish her like how Jongin did and never let her frown in sadness.

He left Kat , he did. he told her everything and Kat was such a lovely girl , she didn't mind of everything he said though it was kind of hurting her , but she accept it wholeheartedly. she never raise her voice to him , asking why and such things, instead she hold him and told him everything is fine , this is how life works , there's no life without ups and downs. she's been supporting him ever since , they remain friends but not best friend , no one can replace Jinri . no one.

He never tell Jinri about it , he don't want to . he don't want her to feel pity because the fact that he don't have anybody in his life anymore except Jinri . he don't want her to get mad and feel guilty for making him leave Kat because of her , yes it is because of her , he admitted it , he told Kat. it was all Jinri , ever since he feel that weird yet lovely feelings that day when he accompany her to buy her prom dress , he started to feel weird but in a good way ,

That's the moment when he thought to himself , that he is in love with her .

"look at me Jongin" he heard Jinri's voice , he turn to his right to see her with Jongin standing nearby the big tree. 

He couldn't help but to admire her beautiful smile on that beautiful face . she was helping Jongin to make a pose for her little photos she took along the way here. he chuckle at how bubbly she looks. 

"Taemin , come here" she look back to him and asked to come over. 

"why?" he asked , he refused at first but it make her pout , which insanely cute to him 

"we need a picture all three of us together before we left" she said and his eyes went to Jongin , who smile softly and nod to him . he knows that look Jongin gave him . it's like join us , it's for Jinri.. for her . so he got up and how happy she looks when he got on his feet. 

 

Night came and they got an hour before their train back to Paris depart. it was hard for Taemin to actually let her go , not again. he don't want to let her go because he still need her to be here , he want to see her smile , the way she frown cutely when Jongin and him . the way she talk just like how she used to back in Crystalmill. 

She'll be gone , away , so far away from London and he need to be patient , he'll come back home when he's done with everything . just less than a year and he'll be free , he'll be done with his studies and off back home. he'll be staying in his old room once again and have the best view of Jinri next to his room , the way she always look at night in that night gown of hers , sitting on the chair with only lights from the study table , showing how beautiful she looks ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter