13

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝I'm not leaving; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

 

"that's nice" she jolted when she heard voices from behind , she look back to see Jongin having his eyes on her drawing and a soft smile on his handsome face . she smile 

He came closer and take a sit on the bench next to her . The weather starts to get cooler as summer is fading away and autumn is coming in. it's been a great 2 and a half weeks in Paris for Jinri , spending all her days in Paris with Jongin and didn't regret any single seconds she was with him . 

Taemin went back to England with Kat. It was hard for Jinri at first to act normal with Taemin after what had happen to her and Taemin days ago . it was a mistake , they both know it was a mistake , but Taemin still can't get over her and is still in love with her even though Kat is with him , by his side , giving the love he needs but it was not what he wanted, the love Kat gives him will never be the same as Jinri . never. 

Though he wanted her to be his girl , though he knew that Jinri loves Jongin more than she loves him , he just couldn't stop loving her , he just could not stop even though it's hurting him to see Jinri smiling happily with Jongin next to her, how she look at him and how she talk sweetly to him. Taemin realise he was nothing but a best friend to Jinri even though she confessed herself to Taemin during that night that she was , she was in love with him before. but that was before Jongin came in and she told him that , that feeling is still in her , but it can't fight over her love towards Jongin. 

As right now , Jongin wins over Taemin and it stays like that. Taemin is still holding onto that moment where someday she'll come back to him and love him like he is right now though he love/hate seeing her being happy all the time. that's what he wanted to see , he wanted to make sure she's happy and protected . it made him realised that it was not him that protecting her , make her smile , it was all Jongin . 

He never blame and curse Jongin for stepping into her life , he never was mad at him. it's just hurting him that's all. it was all mixed up in him , he's happy that Jongin can make her smile when he couldn't , he's happy to see her happy when he wasn't there. after all these things , it was all his fault anyways . he was the one who let her go , leaving her behind . Jinri deserves Jongin , that's what he told himself , but the love inside him will never go away , and that's for sure

"you should draw more" murmured Jongin so faintly as he have his eyes on Jinri's drawing . 

Jinri smile as how gently his hand were with her . how gently his thumb rubbing her hand just to make sure she feel warm in this cool weather. It was a beautiful bright day in Paris though it started to get more chilly now . She always go to Luxembourg Garden every now and then , it gives her calmness , it gives her .. her. 

"it's not that good tho" she said as she look up to him a bit , he smile to her but then shake his head no 

"it's beyond incredible Jinri" it was so low , husky and sweet . 

"you're better than me" he continue and it gives a soft smile on her face . 

She couldn't take her eyes off of him , she realise how gentle , how calm Jongin was . he never argue , he never raise his voice to her though there's a time Jinri has a hard time , she was crying over some thing that she refused to tell him , it gives him doubtful thoughts , it was about Taemin anyways. he knew. but he never ask and never raise his voice , forcing her to tell him what was it all about. he just hushed her , hugging her until she felt calm. 

Her eyes moved down to his lips and noticed how paler it gets . it gives her thought about something and its hurting her to actually think of things that she refused to think of . is he sick?

"Jongin" she call out his name so softly making him hum to her , he look down to her and their eyes met. 

Jinri noticed how perfect his eyes look , how brown yet sparkling gold his eyes are. without notice anything , her hand move up to his face , sending the cold contact as she place her hand on his face , gently caress it with her thumb.

"are you sick?" she asked . 

That was the time , Jongin felt like his heart stop beating.  it was silence , silence took over them and Jongin just couldn't find any words to say , he's lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter