16

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝Alone; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

 

Jinri graduated , she graduated from her university and got the best student award. it was the best day of her life , she got her parents there to support , Jongin and Taemin who congratulated her from the other side of the world . nothing can explain how happy she was. 

She never complaint about the work she got during her final years , it was hard . it was but she never say anything about it. she had the hardest time when the work came in bulk and she have to complete them within 2 weeks and doesn't have much time talking to Jongin . 

Jongin gotten better , that's what he told her . and it makes her smile that day. She wanted to go to Paris last week but things didn't allow her when she got few job interviews and such for the whole week . Taemin graduated as well , he told her he'll be coming back home in a week , probably during this week and she just can't wait to see him. 

The phone calls and video message with Jongin became lesser and lesser when she got busy with some things and she couldn't stop saying how sorry she was but Jongin didn't say anything , he wasn't mad . really . he was actually happy that Jinri got so many job interviews because she was the best student from her school , best female student in architecture , that's what made Jongin happy the most . 

The fact that he always admire girl who have passions in architecture , he found that Jinri is by far the coolest , greatest girl he ever known , having the title of best female student in architecture course. Architecture is never easy , he knows it because he was doing the same thing too , it was hard for him during his first year when the sickness came much worsen and he had to be in the hospital for almost 2 months. 

The university gave him extra 3 months for him to complete his study for that year and he did , he made everyone proud , especially his parents who's having hard time to make sure he's okay. 

"Jinri , honey" her mother's voice was heard in front of her bedroom door 

"yeah mom?" she shouted back . 

She's in her night gown and it's not even night time yet . the night gown that Taemin loves so much .. 

"you're leaving already?" she asked when she open the door for her mother 

Her parents are leaving to Cannes for few days, a week or so , they don't really know when will they come back cause her father have some work to do there and whatsoever and sadly Jinri had to stay . 

"yeah , our taxi will be here any minute now" her mother said before putting some clothes on her bed . 

Jinri came down with them , helped a little with their luggage . sitting on the swing outside of her house in this cold weather was not really the best thing , it's autumn , the leaves are turning yellow and orange , slowly they fall down to the ground until winter come along. 

"you're crazy" her mother said when she saw her daughter wearing just a night gown and sitting outside in this cold weather . she laugh 

"anyway , mom . can i ask you to buy something?" she grin cutely , putting down her phone next to her 

"what is it? i thought you want perfume and that's all" she groan at her daughter 

"find some cute clothes for me" she look at her mother cutely and of course she couldn't handle her daughter's cuteness. she gave up and said she will which lead Jinri to hug her tightly . 

"taxi's here!" the taxi stop right in front of her house and she helped her father with the stuffs he's bringing with him

"looks like you're leaving instead of staying there" she laugh before giving her parents a big hug. 

"call me when you're there" she remind her parents which lead them a smile at how cute their daughter is. 

They get into the taxi and bid her goodbye . Jinri couldn't think of what to do now , yes she got the car her father gave her but going out alone ? that's not her thing, she doesn't like going out alone and spend time without no one by her side , her mother is the one who replaced Taemin , mostly but now that she's gone , she don't know what to do . 

She hug herself as the taxi goes by and disappeared in a blink of an eye. she turn around as she heave a sigh and met Mrs.Lee who just got out from her house 

"oh , evening Mrs.Lee" she greeted her with wide smile 

"oh! Jinri , dear can you help me with these boxes?" she asked for help

"sure" she came towards Mrs.Lee and helped her with the boxes that she wanted to throw away . it's too many and Jinri thought maybe she bought new funitures and stuffs like there , the house looks packed , that's what she see. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter