20

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝A new life , a new us; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

 

♫ baby it's cold outside , it's cold outside ♫

Jinri look around her room with full satisfaction . "there , perfect" a huge grin creep on her beautiful face as she stand proudly nearby her balcony door , facing her big bedroom with hands wrap up together . 

She had jud decorated and re-arranged everything in her room for christmas. she had put fairy lights all over her beautiful room making it look even more christmasy and she's not going to like , though it is so bright in here , she loves it . it makes her so happy for christmas that's a week away . 

What had been amazing is that she is doing so great with Taemin lately. so great that she couldn't actually describe it in words. It was almost the same as Jongin's love but as time went by , it gets different and Jinri couldn't say how much she loves it , it's a new thing to her . 

Taemin had done so many things to her just to see that beautiful smile on her face . She turn around to look at her guy's bedroom that looks normal except there's few thing he had bought for christmas just to make his room look more christmasy like she did to hers. 

He's not home , her parents are out tonight together with his to some early christmas dinner with their working partner . turns out one of Jinri's mother's client is one of Taemin's mother's client as well , and they decided to meet up tonight for early christmas dinner out of town. 

Still with that smile on her face , she take the photos she had been taken with Taemin for the past few weeks and pinned it on her wall . Her bedroom looks more lively compared to the days where she locked herself in her room for days til she finally open up for Taemin and decided to love him with no doubtful thoughts. 

That night memories kep playing in her head and honestly it gives her chills and she just couldn't stop blushing whenever she remember that memories. they slept together and it did happened. 

Honestly , she did not regret it . it feels great to be very honest . she was scared at first because of the memories of what had Alex tried to do to her back then. 

Her guy went for a trip to Sydney 5 days ago and he was supposedly come back in few more days and Jinri is madly missing him right now. the fact that she is literally alone right now makes she think she needed him even more tonight. 

She need someone to make her smile , at least . and of course it will be Taemin. Jinri was hoping for him to come back early but he told her that the tour thing is not over yet. one of the reason why he left for this trip is because of his work that he got offered , the main office is in Sydney and he had to go there for a brief meeting , some sort of things. 

She was happy for him really, but she was hoping for him to get that position for Crystalmill's office and not Sydney. little did they know , they are turning 25 in less than a year . they are getting older , that's what she reliased . but having someone by her side made her really don't mind of getting old . 

Her phone rings and his name popped up on the screen

"what are you doing Jin?" he asked as soon as she answer the call

"i just .. re-arranged my room . that's all. how's Sydney doing?" she asked

"well , pretty good actually. i think you're going to love it here. i wish you're with me now" he said 

Jinri loves beaches obviously and Sydney is by far the best place to live by the beach , and she even had a dream to own a house by the beach just so she can go to the beach every morning after she wakes up from her beautiful sleep. 

"unfortunately i'm not.. i hate you for being there without me" she frown cutely , wished Taemin'd seen this with his very own eyes

"don't be silly, i'll bring you here some other day. i promise" he chuckle . 

"i miss you.." she admit it out of blue which made Taemin smile on the other line . . 

"really?" he asked making her pout 

"yeah .. " 

"stop pouting Jin , you're driving me crazy" his words made her froze in her place . Odd , she thought 

gasp

she gasp when she turn around and her body bumped onto Taemin who's proudly stand in front of her with a smile on his handsome face 

"did i scare you?" he murmured in his husky voice with a cheeky smile on his face

"obviously!" she frown cutely making him chuckle 

He lean to give a quick peck on her forehead before walking towards her bed with a basket in his hands . Jinri look back at him with a look on her face 

Taemin couldn't say how much he love this look from her . Jinri figured out that Taemin love seeing her in her night gown and ever since then , she always have her night gown on every night and he wouldn't lie . he loves it so much to see her like this every night before he fall asleep. 

As always , she'd braid her long brown hair to the side and let it go messy as she go to sleep. She sat on the small bench before taking the comb in her hand and gently comb her hair . Seeing Taemin through her mirror , a sly smile appeared on her face , slowly braiding it to the side. 

He couldn't help but to admire her beautiful curve as she sit on that small bench , despite her white thin cloth night gown. He got on his feet , slowly walking towards his girl . having his hands on her shoulder . He couldn't say how much she love this woman right here . 

She is everything to him . she is his world. his flower , his fragile girl that he have to have his eyes on her every single seconds and he will never regret it. he love having his eyes on her , only her. 

"so how was Sydney really?" she asked as she sit next to him on her bed 

He'd lie down because of the long flight back from Sydney. Jinri chuckle at how tired he looks. 

"okay then , have a nice rest then. i'll be downstairs because i'm hungry" she patted his chest before getting up on her feet , leaving him sleeping on her bed. 

 

"gosh it's so cold outside" she heard his voice coming from her living room as she roasted some chicken thighs in the over and currently doing some gravy to go with it. 

"you're awake.. that was.. a short one" said Jinri as she look back to see him walking in to the kitchen

"yeah , it's too cold that i don't think i can sleep properly" that made Jinri chuckle a little bit

He stood there few steps away from his girl , looking at her cooking happily. he wondered how does it feel if they live together under one roof , and he'd be able to see this side of Jinri , cooking for him and her every night in that night gown of hers . 

It's beautiful . 

"what?" she chuckle when she realised he was looking at her the whole time . turning off the heat , she look to her right , meeting her guy who couldn't stop looking at her. 

"what do you think of us?" he suddenly ask making her furrow a little bit .

"us?" she asked and he nods . 

She hummed , slowly his hands move her hands and hold it gently . pulling her closer and they left the kitchen to her big living room . he sat on the comfy arm chair and pull her closer . she sat on top of him , humming once again

"different" she said 

"different?" she nods , having her eyes on him , his arm wrap around her petite body . 

"we were best friend , and best friend turned into something else , something so amazing" she smile making him smile too 

"i guess what they'd been told us was true then" he said maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter