11

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝Just like before; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

 

Jinri is in love , indeed she is . Jongin is so perfect , as perfect as Taemin. there's nothing wrong or what she doesn't like about Jongin. he's the perfect one . he really is. Jinri realised herself that Jongin managed to make her smile like how she used to , how she misses her laugh and smile when she was with Taemin years ago , Jongin never fail on that and that's what makes her fall in love with him even more and no it's not because Taemin have Kat and she decided to love Jongin . it is true that her love towards Jongin is already there even before she bumped into Taemin that night..

She loves him , but she can't forget about Taemin . she just can't. he's the first boy that came to her life and be her best friend for only god knows how long it was. too long that seems nothing can separate her with him or vise versa. Taemin can't leave her even though he told himself that this is life , this is how it works , true friends may stay together forever but it never say that friends will stay together side by side forever. 

He loves Kat just like how she loves Jongin. but both of them are still stucked in one exact situation. they love their partner but they just can't get over each other that sometimes their hearts telling them that they need each other , more than just a friend. Jinri cried everything she thought about Taemin whenever she see Jongin. 

Because she felt so wrong and so bad for loving Jongin but at the same time having Taemin in her heart as well. She's confused , she really is and so does Taemin. they can't make up their mind , thoughts are playing inside their head that sometimes it really drives them crazy. He loves Kat for always being herself whenever she's with Taemin , Kat reminds him a lot of Jinri and that's what makes him love her because he didn't get the chance to see his best friend slash lover for 2 years long. 

Same goes to Jinri when she look at Jongin , it reminds her of Taemin and she couldn't say how much she felt bad about it. there's mixed feelings between those two . they love their partner , but they just can't and never will they forget about each other. 

"are you okay?" it came back to reality when Jinri heard Jongin's soft voice from behind 

She look back to see him in a nice unbotton checkered shirt , a grey top on the inside and together with a black jeans. she noticed that he shares the same fashion sense with Taemin and how hurt she felt when it reminds her of him 

"yeah i'm fine" she murmured as she look back to her shoes . 

Jongin came and take a sit on the bench next to her . they're in Luxembourg Gardens and Jinri was beyond speechless when they arrived her and how happy Jongin looks as he locked his eyes to her , seeing her admiring every single bits in the garden , taking loads of photos here and there. 

He's madly in love with her even though they just met a week ago , he knows something about her , she's different than all the girls he'd met in his life . she really is something and it's just beautiful that he felt the love from Jinri everytime they meet up. 

It kind of saddened him when he realised that Jinri is here just for a vacation , she's not staying and that means they'll apart from each other and he have to let her go . 

"since we're here and it's so calm , surround by the tall tress and birds chirping" he murmured , gaining the look from Jinri as she admire his sharp jawline as he look up to the trees , giving the hint of sunlight down to them making him squint his eyes a little 

"why don't we just talk , i tell you more about myself and you tell me about yourself more" he said and look down to his right , meeting his girl's eyes. He noticed her looking at him and he didn't mind at all , she smile 

"okay" she turn around to face him ,

Realising that he never look away even though there's a kid screaming from afar because the kid fell on the ground , it seems like he never care about the surrounding , he only see her and only her . 

She noticed how pale his lips were and never look lively but she never ask , there's a hint of pink and red on his lips but it never cover all his plump-almost like Taemin's lips. He give her a soft smile making her blush , soft pink on her cheeks before turning away , avoiding his eyes. 

"I'm from Crystalmill" she started , trying to tell him more about herself because she knew that he know less about her than she knows about him 

"i've heard that before" he interupted making her look up to him .

"have you been there?" she asked but he shrugged making her scoff a little before continuing her words

"wait , there's something i really really wanted to know" he said making her chuckle a little 

"what is it?" their face were quite close to each other . It feels warm when they were this close and Jinri likes it , a lot . 

"how old are you?" he asked , Jinri chuckle once again when she thought he was going to ask about other things

"24" that made his eyes widened because he didn't expect her to be 24 , she look so young , younger than her age. honestly he thought she was 20 , funnier he first thought she was 19 . Jinri look at him and ask why , still having and sly smile on her face . it feels great to smile again .

"i thought you're 20 for goodness sake" Jinri laughs and it sure does sound so beautiful in his ears. 

"how old are you?" she asked when she stopped laughing , locking her eyes with him 

"24" honestly , Jinri didn't even thought of him being in the same age as her , he look matured t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter