14

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝I'm fine; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

 

London , Jinri couldn't say how much she adore London . As much as she adore Paris , London is really not that bad. the train journey from Paris to London was fine , they were cuddling up in their own seat because it was kind of cold in the train and they couldn't get enough think clothes , end up cuddling and warm themselves up together. 

Jinri was making sure that Jongin is fine even though he told her that he is , she won't let any single thing that happen slip from her own eyes. she got her eyes on Jongin and if he ever get tired of something , they'll decide to stop for him to keep up. 

It wasn't hard for Jinri , it was when she knew about the sickness , but not now . she got used to it and stay positives even though she know that she'll be head back home in few more days and there's no way she'll be together with Jongin for more than few months . she decided to come back to Paris after she's done with her next term. and she kept that as a promise . 

He never act like he's sick . he looks perfectly fine right now , wearing his favourite jacket which Jinri had noticed it because he had been wearing this since the first day they met and he will always have it with him . he looks fine , so fine that people will not trust them if they tell them that he's sick. only if they look closer to his lips . he tried to cover it with some pink coloured lipbalm which made Jinri chuckle when he told her the stories behind his oh-not-so-pink lips. 

He had been wearing the lip balm ever since his lips gets pale , he misses how pink and lively his lips look , and it saddened him when Jinri told him she never see it with her eyes , probably never will . he keeps his lips soft with this lipbalm , it's all chapped if he even forget to put some on his lips , it'll look terrible and he never want that to happen again , so he never skip this part after he's done with the shower. 

"he'll be here any minute" murmured Jinri as she get her stuffs next to her and Jongin helped a bit. 

Jinri was giving him extra treatment , in other words the treatment that most sick people get and honestly Jongin hates it. he doesn't like this kind of treatment , it makes people think he's dying. he is not . he's fine. Jongin even tell her to stop all the special treatment she gave him because it makes him feel different , not in a good way. he don't want only her to treat him like this whilst Jinri refused to have the special treatment from him 

He wanted to be fair , he wanted Jinri to feel the same as him . so he told her to stop everything and keep in her mind that he is doing fine without her special treatment. he has been through all this for the passed 2 years . Jongin lives in the city alone whilst his parents living outside the city , but they always come and be with him at least twice a month which made Jinri relieved a little bit , she thought he lives in Paris alone without anyone to look after him . 

"aren't you cold?" Jongin asked as he take a sit on his own luggage , looking up to Jinri who's crossing her legs together as she lean her back on the wall. 

"i don't really feel cold right now" she murmured before looking down to him . he smile 

"do you think we'll have our day together? the two of us?" Jongin asked making her furrow . she came closer and naturally sit on his lap as he wrap his arms around her waist , she have her arm around his shoulders. 

"i'll ask him to give a day off for just the two of us" she said as she look down to him with a smile on her face. 

Though his lips are pale and almost cover with that pink lipbalm , Jinri wouldn't lie that his lips looks tempting right now . they were looking at each other that they don't really care about the people surrounding them , looking at them two. she chuckle when Jongin playfully winked at her . he quickly give a quick peck on her lips which she didn't expect him to do , but she likes it . 

She saw Taemin coming from afar , something inside her is still having these little butterflies though she tried to be normal with him again , there will and always have that little butterflies in her stomach whenever she sees him . afterall, Taemin's the first person she love .. even though Jongin is her first one to be with her . 

She didn't get up , Jongin didn't let her go either , he was looking at the other side whilst Jinri had her eyes on Taemin who's having his eyes on her as well as he walk closer and closer til he stop few steps away from them 

"you're here!" he said , almost shouting but he didn't and it made Jongin look forward to meet Taemin . 

"yeah , thanks for picking us up" Jinri quickly get on her feet when Jongin let go of her . 

Jinri's not going to lie , she still see that feelings in him whenever he look at her , she know he's still in love with her though he already have Kat. he told her that he won't stop loving her even though they're just best friend for now . either way , he is still in love with her , and she knows it. 

"thanks mate" Jongin thanked Taemin before he helped Jinri with her luggage and Taemin give him a soft smile back , knowing how gentle he was with Jinri and how gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter