10

Love Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

❝I was lonely; 
______________________________________________________________________________
                              

 

 

I guess being in city of love was something , meeting Jongin and now Taemin .. was it destined?

 

"T-taemin.." 

She was shocked to see Taemin right in front of her eyes , after the long 2 years , he's here in front of her , holding her wrist because she was about to fall down . she notices changes on him , he look more handsome than before , his muscular body , short pushed back hair and his style has changes . he looks like a grown up boy.

"what are you doing here?" she asked , noticed that this is not a dream 

"i-i was about to ask the same thing, what are you doing here Jinri?" he asked , still couldn't get his eyes away from her and she notices that . 

"i-i came here for vaca-" 

"Taemin~" her eyes went to his left , meeting a tall , great shape body with a long hair . The girl look at Jinri but have a soft smile on her face , Jinri didn't want to be rude , she smile back though she's doubting about this girl . 

"hi , Taemin's friend?" she asked , handing her hand to Jinri , Jinri smile softly as she nod to her 

"i'm Kat , Taemin's girlfriend" it hit her hard , her eyes went up to Taemin in disbelief but she knows him , he probably feel lonely when he's in London . she didn't blame him , but she's hurt . all her feelings towards him crush into pieces. 

"Jinri" she simply introduce herself to her , she's a softspoken girl , it makes Jinri thought that's the reason why he fell for her , she's a nice girl . 

"um , this is Jongin.. " Jinri pull Jongin who's looking from behind , her sudden hand contact with Jongin makes his heart flutters , she noticed how Taemin's eyes fell down to their fingers that's intertwined . 

"he's my .. " Jongin noticed how her eyes covered with sadness and desperation , he look back at Taemin and his girl , a soft smile creep on his face , trying to act normal 

"her boyfriend" 

It took Taemin a while to shake Jongin's hand , he have his eyes on Jinri before turning away to Jongin. He give his hand and shake it heavy-heartedly. 

"you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend" Taemin asked Jinri when he have his eyes back to his best friend . 

"you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend Taem" it hit him and he knew he was wrong

The fact that he didn't contact her after the lovely gifts and long and sweet letter makes Jinri's heart sunk. she never wanted to think about that because it hurts her a lot , she tried to think positively and trying to tell herself that maybe there's something behind his reason for not contacting her , hopefully there is. 

"can i .. talk to her for a while?" Taemin oddly ask Jongin a permission to talk with his best friend , Jongin's 'girlfriend' 

"um , yeah sure" Jongin let him and left to her hotel lobby whilst Kat left to a shop nearby . 

 

It was silence between those two, it's not awkward but there's just silence that none of them know what was it all about. why are they being all silent when they were so outgoing and always laugh when they were together. things change , people change maybe? not . 

He noticed her wearing that necklace and the bracelet her gave her , it makes him happy to see her still wearing his gifts. but he knows he's doing something wrong , he knows her so well that she can't hide that sad eyes of her even though she looks fine on the outside , he's been together with her for a long time , he can read her body language. her face , her everything. 

"so , how did you met him?" he tried to break the silence . Jinri look up to him and he saw that sad eyes behind her normal eyes

"oh it happened without me knowing anything. but it sure was a good one though" she said , lying to him . 

He just nod his head as he look down to his boots , hands in the jacket's pockets . 

"i guess you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter