Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

 

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

by Anne

Chapter 9

Selina came the next day,and they continue their Mandarin lesson.And Jiro , as promised cook her fried rice.This time around Arron was there.He join them for dinner.He can't help but smile while looking at both of them.Somehow he envy them,for he miss somebody too.Somebody that use to make him happy and laugh like Jiro is doing now.But she is a thousand miles away,probably not even thinking about him,but thinking of the man who is going to be her groom or probably he is her husband now.

Hebe, she seems so far away and so long ago.I still miss you like crazy ,Arron thought.Why did I ever have to meet you and fall in love with you.It can be a lot easier if we never cross our path,maybe I'll be happy with any other girl.He did not know that loving somebody can be this painful ,because the girl that you love can't love you back.Images of Hebe flashed in his mind,and the more he missed her.

She seems to like him too at the start.She was even the one to approach him.She introduced herself and since he does know anybody but her family and she was the one who knew the place around,he depended on her .Before he knew it he was looking forward each day of being with her,and slowly he fell for her.He was always been careful to fall in love,not wanting to get hurt.But she caught him off guard,and ended up falling for her big time.

She cried when he told her he was falling in love with her.He could not understand why she refused his love when he can see it in her eyes that she also love him.Bound with a promise that he thinks is the most stupid excuse that he has ever heard of.If you love somebody you wil move mountains just to be with her.You will fight all odds but I guess her love is not strong enough to fight the odds.How can you marry somebody you don't know and have never seen.It just don't make sense in this modern world.

He envy Jiro that he can be with Selina when he wants to.It seems that Jiro has a lot easier life than him.I have to forget her or cling to the last one hope that she will eventually fight for him,fight for their love.

Finally Selina have to leave and she said her goodbye to Jiro and Arron.Arron saw the longing in Jiro's eyes like he was always afraid to let go but could not act on it.He silently laugh at Jiro's hesitancy.He loves her why not show it,he thought.Love sometimes is stupid....so stupid,as he chuckled on the thought..

"So what is that?" he asked Jiro when Selina left.

"What about?" Jiro acting like he does not know what he is talking about.

"Come on ,you and me knows that you like her,why act so dumb about it" Arron said "Why not show her"

"No it is not that easy" Jiro said.

"You don't have a girlfriend,you're not married and I don't think you are committed,why the hesitancy" Arron said.

"You are wrong,I am not free anymore to love her" Jiro said."I am committed to somebody else." as he walk away.

Arron stare at his retreating figure somehow it seems Jiro's life is not as easy as he thinks. Why can't love be just simple?Why do we always want the forbidden fruit? Arron shook his head...Yes ,it is not that easy....