Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

The trip back to Los Angeles was tiring.They went to see Jiro's family before leaving and they said their goodbyes with the promise of coming back in two months time for Hebe 's wedding.
The excitement and the stress of their vacation takes toll on Selina's body that she felt sickly by the time they arrived in Los Angeles.Jiro drove her to their house with the understanding that he will come back the next day to talk to Selina 's parents.

Back to her old room,Selina feel odd not having Jiro by her side.She went to lie in her bed and before she knew sleep takes over.

She was woken up by the movement in her bed.She opened her eyes and her Mom was right there.

"Selina ,you have to wake up,Jiro is downstairs"her mom told her.

"But I thought ,he is not coming back until tomorrow"Selina said in a moan."What time is it?"

"It is 7 oclock already,you slept for almost 24 hours"her Mom told her.

"What,oh Mom,is Dad here?" Selina asked anxiously.

"Yes and he is downstairs talking to Jiro."her Mom answered.

"Oh Mom I forgot to tell you,he is coming today"Selina said."You better go down there and stay with Dad,cause I am afraid..."

"What are you afraid of?"her Mom asked her.

"Mom I forgot to warn you,Jiro is going to ask Dad's permission to marry me"Selina said in a hurried voice."We got engaged in Taiwan and you know Dad he is from old school"

"Alright,so you better hurry up"her Mom warned her."Go dressed up now"

Selina quickly dressed up and practically ran downstairs.Her face was flushed and she was short of breath.She was surprised at the seriousness of their faces when they were talking.

"Selina ,good you are here,I have to talk to you and Jiro,what is this he is saying about getting married and in a month's time.And where are your parents,how come they are not here to talk to me."her Dad thundered."I want to see and talked to your parents first before I let my daughter have anything to do with you.You don't even know each other yet.You don't rushed into this things" as he walked out.

Selina and Jiro can only looked at his retreating figure.Selina's Mom hug her,"Don't worry I will talk to him.Is it possible for your parents to come here?"

"No Mam,they live in Taiwan,and I know it is a crucial time in business to be coming here."Jiro said."But my parents knows about our plan and they are agreeable to this."

"Alright I cannot promise anything ,but I will talk to him,just give him time,you gave him a very big surprise and Selina is his princess,you do understand,right?"

Jiro nodded."I do understand,but my intention is true,I want to marry your daughter in the earliest possible time."

"Don't worry,he is just in shock,even me is in shock,you just met each other"Selina's Mom said."Are you sure about this?"

"Never been sure in my life"Jiro answered."I want to spend the rest of my life with Selina"