Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

 

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

 

The days went by and it is almost time for the trip to Taiwan.Selina could not contain her excitement.She went shopping for the new clothes.And Jiro got harassed with hundreds of question regarding the place they are going to visit.

While Selina is filled with excitement,Jiro seemed to be more subdued regarding his feeling with this trip.he seems to be always in a deep thought recently and worried about something.

"Wow,I can't believe that we are going to Taiwan and I will be able to see the love of my life Jiro Wang.I'll knock him off."Selina said.

"Me,too"Jiro answered"Are you excited?"

"Doesn't it show?" Selina said with a grin."I only have to work today and then off to Taiwan.You don't look excited."

"Of course I am,Imagine spending all those times with you"Jiro answered."Just don't do anything crazy and stalk Jiro that much."

"Don't worry I'll behave myself if I can help it"Selina said."Again thanks for coming with me.I owe you one"

"Don't worry,I'll collect my fee later on." Jiro said teasing her with a smile.

On the day of the trip,Jiro picked up Selina from their house.Her parents were there to see her off.Selina have bunch of luggages and Jiro can't help but laughed.

"Why are you planning of living there forever?" Jiro asked.

"It depends"Selina answered with a naughty grin."He might ask me to marry him at that moment and I am surely going to say yes"

Jiro eyed her sharply."Don't you dare say yes"

"You are crazy,if you think it is really going to happen.In as much that I wish he is going to notice me,I know the chances are like nil,but I still love him anyway and I really,really want to see him ."Selina said.

When they are boarding,Selina was surprised that they are flying first class.The itinerary that she saw were not the same.

"Oh I did not know that we are flying first class"Selina said."I did not think I paid that much".

"Don't worry about it.I upgraded our accommodation,so you'll have a nice view of my country.It's my treat for your interest in Taiwan." Jiro answered.

"But this must be expensive"Selina complained.

"Don't worry,you'll pay me one way or another." Jiro answered.

The trip was long and tiring but they enjoyed it.Jiro tell tales about his country,and he was inspired by her genuine interest about Taiwan.They enjoyed their time together.

They arrived late at night in Taiwan.It was hot and humid.Taipei glitters with lights at night.They have tall buildings and it looks like it is still bustling with excitement and energy even late at night.Selina breathe in the air and she feels alive and energized already.

They were picked up by limo at the airport.Talking about coming in style and they did.She loves the sights of people in the crowd.She loves hearing them talking in their native tongue.She loves the Chinese writings on the walls.She loves everything in this country.

And another surprised is their accommodation in the hotel.They are in the a two bedroom suite in one of the most luxurious hotel in the city.Selina started getting uncomfortable with all the luxuries she is experiencing.And she felt that it was way too much.And Jiro being quiet about
this whole time is more than meets the eyes.

"Is there is something you are not telling me?" Selina asked.

"About what?" Jiro asked her back.

"About all these things.This trip is not the one I paid for.These accommodation definitely cost a lot of money,these are only for rich people only"Selina said.

"So what's the big deal about it ?"Jiro asked.trying to avoid Selina's eyes and brushing it off."Just enjoy it"

"No there is something you are not telling me."Selina said"This is really getting me uncomfortable.What is it all about that you are not telling me?"

"Alright,What is it you want to know Selina?You'll know it in time."Jiro sounding annoyed.Gone is the calm and rational Jiro.This is something new for Selina.She remained quiet not accepting his answer.Jiro took a deep breathe,and continue.

"Alright,my family is rich ,they are one of the richest in our country.And this accommodation is just a common thing when a friend visit us home.I hope you don't put too much on this."Jiro said.

"So you are rich,your family is rich?" Selina said like she could not believe it."Why you did not tell me?"

"Yeah and I don't really like to announce it to the whole world.Does it matter?" Jiro asked.

"No but you could have told me about it" Selina said.

Jiro did not reply.For him his family took a back seat and all the richness in the world.The only important thing for him right now is the girl in front of him.Why can't she just accept it and enjoy it like any other girl would,but Selina is not just an ordinary,that is why you fell hard for her,Jiro told himself.He got more problem in his hand than this and he still don't know he is going to handle all of this.