Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}
Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

by Anne

Chapter 10

Selina went home with a confused thoughts.She does not know if Jiro is just offering a friendship or more.Although she preferred friendship for something more.She is still crazy about Jiro Wang Dong Cheng the star.He still makes her tingly all over ,everytime she sees him.Yes she still love him like no one not even the cute  Dr Jiro Wang.

The next day Jiro found Selina talking to Arron in serious conversation.He wonder what can possibly be they are atlking about.Arron look so into it and looking intently at Selina that he felt a tinged of jealousy.He shook himself to get off the feeling,but somehow it stayed with him the whole day.

Selina was happy that day.She don't know it must be the air.She remembered that it is only a couple of months before the big concert.She have to make arrangement for her forthcoming trip to Taiwan.It will help if she knows somebody.

She spoke to Arron and learned that his family was from the city and he got relatives living there and yes they speak English.He offered to help her out,for he went there for a vacation a couple of years ago and he has been going there back and forth after that.He must have enjoyed his stay there or there might be something more but she does not want to pry on his affairs.

Jiro also got a family in Taiwan but he was too mum about them.He does not talk about them.She even have to draw the information from him.I wonder what his relationship to them like.But she does not want to impose anything to anybody.

A friend of hers supposed to come with her but changed her mind after getting hook up with Calvin.He does not allow her to go out on her own now,much less travel halfway round the world and meet some hot dude.She knows for sure he will throw a fit.

Jiro came around that afternoon.Not quite like himself.He sounds annoyed or angry at himself for something.There was no big laugh nor the sweet smile,he must have woke up in the wrong side of bed,Selina thought.

"So how was your day" Jiro asked,looking at her intently.

"Not much,usual thing busy." Selina answered."How are you familiar with Taiwan?" she asked.

"Why"Jiro asked

"I have to make an arrangement now for my trip to Taiwan,and I don't know much about the place,I guess I have to researched tonight".Selina said.

"I 'll help you,I know a travel agent that always arrange my trip back home.I will give her a call"Jiro said.

"Thanks,I spoke to Arron this morning and he knew people there,so I don't know I just have to know somebody just in case of emergency that speak english too.I'm afraid that my Mandarin wil not hold me for a decent conversation,no matter how good my teacher is" as Sekina laughed.

Jiro smiled"So that is what our next lesson will be.Taiwans's geography and general information which will be tomorrow,Is that okay with you?"

"Sure,this time I'll cook"Selina said.

"What?"Jiro laughed"I better bring some PeptoBismol then"

"Hey ,I'm learning to cook now,and you have to eat whatever I cook and you have to finish it all" Selina said.

"God help me" as Jiro make faces.

They have their study time the next day.They study geography and made plans for Selina's vacation.She brought Jiro's schedule and they made plans together ,how to stalk Jiro while she is in Taiwan.

They talk and talk about Taiwan.He still feels jealous everytime Jiro's picture will pop out .He is so good looking how can he compete with him,and he looks so genuine and so real at the same time.

They laugh at the thought of them both living in Taiwan,and staying friends both with their partners.He with Jiro and him with his bethrothed one.But deep inside the thought is not so appealing to him.

A week after,Jiro came to Selina and gave her their itinerary for the trip.And yes Jiro is going with her,which caught Selina by surprise but so happy about it that she gave him a big hug.Now she won't be going alone and she is going to be with Jiro which will be a lot of fun.She can't wait for the trip.