Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

It was already late in the afternoon when Selina and Hebe finally said their goodbyes.Hebe have to prepare for her dinner date with her future husbands family and this will be their first meeting.Hebe has been dreading this moment but she have to get through with this before she can make the next move.It is a good thing that Selina and Jiro are here ,they can help her just in case things does not go her way.Hebe let out a deep sigh before going back to her room and prepare for the night.

Selina went to her suite with a heavy heart.She knew Jiro wont be there and she is going to end up spending the night all by herself.As she open the door,she was surprised to see him there standing dressed in a suit and tie.He has been waiting for her.

Selina felt her heart went on a flip plop upon seeing him and when he looked at her.It seems got stuck somewhere unable to utter a word.She held his eyes for a while until she pulled it away.Nobody dare to speak at all.

Selina walk past through him and walk to her room when he finally heard his voice in a muffled voice.

"I am sorry about last night"Jiro said."I don't know what went through me.I am not gonna blame you for being mad at me I know I deserved it.But please hear me out first before you close the door on us."

Selina just stayed quiet,she does not know what to say.She just want to hear what he have to say first.She just want reassurance that he still love her and that he is willing to work things up with her.

Jiro walk up to her and hold her hands as she led her to the sofa to seat."That night I went to see my parents to tell them that I am not going through the wedding plans,but they don't even want to talk about it.I was so stressed and tired I guess and yes I was jealous so jealous of that Jiro guy,because before I knew you ,you were so crazy in love with him and I can't deny it he is a lot cuter and hotter than me" as he smiled.

Selina smiled too on the last sentence."Jiro I want you to know that what I have for you is real.I really love you more than Jiro the star more than anybody else"Selina said.

"Really,the truth,you really love me"Jiro said half laughing and smiling trying to tease Selina.Selina nodded.

"I love you Dr. Jiro Wang"Selina said laughing.

"I love you too."Jiro said as he kissed her on the lips.

"So what is this suit thing?You did not dressed up at my expense ,did you?"Selina said.

Jiro let out a deep breathe"I have to tell you something,I am having dinner tonight with my family and the family of my supposed to be bride."

Selina's face changed and you can see anxiety written all over her face."Don't worry,I will tell them that I will never get through the wedding.My bride to be will only be you,nobody else.Please help me go through this."

Selina nodded"Don't worry I do understand,just don't forget about me will you?"Selina said.

"Never,not even a minute"Jiro said."I have to go or I will be late" as he kissed her goodbye.

Jiro drove back to their house.He found that their visitor have already arrived,for he saw the car on the driveway.He walk in a hurry for he knows his parents will definitely say something about him being late and arriving before the visitor.As he tried to walk on the shortcut so as to avoid them,he heard his name being called in the living room by his Dad,as he walked towards them.

He look up and saw his Dad and Mom seating on the sofa and on the other side another older couple which must be the parent of his bride to be.He somewhat remembered them meeting them somewhere and then ther was a girl seating farther from them,but she was looking down like avoiding his gaze.When they introduce them and said her name is Hebe...Hebe? and she look up...it is Hebe and they look at each other in surprised.

"Hebe it's you,you are the girl"Jiro said

"Jiro how can it be?"Hebe said.

"Oh you know each other already?"Jiro's Dad said.

Both of them nodded."Good then it will not be that hard anymore,I thought I am in for a drill"Jiro Dad said."Now we can plan for the wedding"

"Can we talk first,just the two of us"Jiro said.

"Sure we leave the two of you here or better yet you can go to the library room."his parents said .

Once they were alone,they look at each other."What are we going to do about this"Jiro said"You and I know that we can never marry,I love Selina and you love Arron.We can't be together."Jiro said.

"I don't know what are we going to do?"Hebe said"Can we just tell them that we cannot marry each other?"

"Alright,we will tell them after dinner"Jiro said."And if it does not work will think of something else."

Hebe nodded."Thank God it is you and not some other jerk there.I was dying earlier"

"Me too,thank God it is you."Jiro said "Will work this things out." as they join their parents for dinner.