Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}
Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

by Anne

Chapter 13

 

Arron woke up and found Hebe by his side.He smiled ,she was here,last night is not a dream afterall.She is still sleeping as he slowly pull himself from her embrace.Jiro will be coming home soon.He should come down and at least forewarn him that they have company,a female company that is.

He quickly showered and changed.He took a look at Hebe who was still sleeping.It must be jet lag,he thought.He went down thinking of fixing a coffee and a breakfast.Hebe must be hungry.Come to think of it,they never ate anything yesterday,they were too engrossed with their problem.

He was pouring himself a cup of coffee,when Jiro walk in,looking so tired.It looks like he had a busy night.

"Good morning,looks like a busy night huh?" Arron greeted Jiro."You want some breakfast I cooked".

"Well,what happen? Dr Yan cooking breakfast" Jiro asked."Something must have happen last night to keep you up this early and I know you are off today."as he gave him a teasing smile.

Arron blushed."Am I that obvious?" Arron asked."She came last night .She is upstairs,so don't be surprise" as she gave him a big grin.He look so happy.Jiro have never seen Arron with that kind of smile before.

"You naughty,naughty boy" as Jiro continue to ."Is she staying,I can get myself disappear if you want to?"

"No,no stay.Are you crazy,it is nothing like that." Arron said.

"I get the hint,don't worry I'll stay in my room today.And I am going out with Selina tonight" Jiro said."So I was never here,will I at least meet her,who is the lucky lady?"

"Yeah sure,you'll meet her,but for now get scarse,we have a lot to talk about"Arron said.

"Sure Buddy,remember you owe me one,I'll collect it next time."Jiro said as he went to his room and lock up.

Hebe woke up and look around for Arron.He was not around .She look at the clock on the bedside table and it says 9 oclock.She must be tired to sleep all this time.She was still tired but her stomach is already churning from hunger.She remember she barely ate anything yesterday.She got up and tried to locate the bathroom and her luggage.

She took a shower .As she was getting out of the bathroom still in her robe Arron came.Arron look at her in awe.She looks beautiful even without anything on her face bare and all.Her robe was open and her cleavage was in full view,almost half of her was exposed.Arron saw it and his face flushed.Hebe tried to cover herself but the robe cling to the curves of her body.

Arron took a deep breathe ,not knowing what to do.Hebe look at him with such a longing in her eyes.They stared at each other and before they knew it ,he was kissing her and Hebe is not fighting him.She was returning his kisses ,like this is also what she wanted.

He felt his need and his hunger he has been keeping inside.Hebe responded to him.She clung to him and kissed him back passionately.This our day,she thought,this is our moment together.That morning they made love for the first time.

A moment later ,they are in bed.Arron hugging her tight.Hebe in tears,she never knew it is going to be like this.She hope they can stay like that forever.But at the back of their mind ,they knew they still have problem that was hanging out there.A problem that needs to be solve if they want to be together in the future

"Hey why don't we go out,and I'll show you around L.A" Arron said.

"Sure,but feed me first I am very hungry."Hebe said.

"I am hungry too,but not of food but of you" Arron said as he kiss her.

"You're so corny,you are not natural,but I love you still." Hebe teasing him."We better dress up before your room mate comes."

"No it is okay,he is sleeping in his room already,he was on call last night and he was very tired." Arron said.

"Oh my God ,he is here already,how come you did not tell me.I hope he did not hear us"Hebe said blushing."Now I won't be able to look at him in the eyes,that will be so embarrassing."

"No ,he did not hear anything,He sleeps like a log."Arron said."Come on I'll feed you so you'll have the energy for me and you'll be able to keep up" as he said with a mischievous grin.

They went out and Arron showed her around Los Angeles.They had a good time.They forget for a while their troubles.Hebe was a lot of fun.She was funny ,and full of life.Arron can't help himself but laugh and enjoy himself.

In the evening they head back to the apartment.Jiro was gone when they came back.they have the place all to themselves.They kiss ,they hug ,shared a joke and they made love again that night, as they fall sleep.

In the middle of the night,Hebe was awake as she look at Arron sleeping.Her tears are falling as she stared at him.
She wished she can stay with him forever."I love you Arron" as he kiss him .Arron stirred and kiss her back."I love you too Hebe Tian." as he went back to sleep with a smile.

Arron woke up in the morning and Hebe was not on his side.He thought she was in the shower but when he got up and check her up,she was not there.His heart start beating fast,as he run down stairs .He found her in the kitchen cooking breakfast.He went to her and hug her so tight.No he is not going to lose her,he was never been afraid in his life ,not like today.

Hebe was surprised in Arron's reaction."What is wrong?"she asked.

"I thought you left me,don't ever do that.I won't be able to take it."Arron still short of breathe from running.

"No,I'll say my goodbye if ever,that is a promise."Hebe said.

"Arron,I thought of a plan ,please listen first before you say anything." as Hebe sat on Arron's lap."I am thinking of going back home and try to talk to the guy that I am going to marry,maybe he does not want to marry me too and then we don't have to marry".Arron began shaking his head and was about to say something,but Hebe put her finger in his lips so as to keep him quiet.

"What if he still wants to marry you?" Arron said.

"From what I heard,he also does not want to marry me.I heard he is pretty decent guy,maybe he will hear me out.He is not going to want to marry a girl that is in love with somebody else.I heard he is here in America,so he should be pretty much in touch with the present time.I don't think he will be a stuck up guy."Hebe said

"What if your parent still want to marry both of you?" Arron asked.

" I don't know,maybe I'll run away and marry you if you want me" Hebe said

"Crazy,you know I want you ,I will always want you"Arron said as he kiss her full lips.

"So you are letting me go back home?" Hebe asked.Arron did not answer.

"Just this once,if it does not work out,Ill run away with you,please agree to this one."Hebe pleaded.

"So when are you planning to go back home?" Arron ask

"Tomorrow if it is okay with you" as Hebe put her arms around Arron."Oh and tonight can we have dinner with your room mate so at least I can see him".

"Yeah, I'll tell him,maybe he can bring Selina too" Arron said.'It will be nice to have dinner with them."