Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

 

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

by Anne

Chapter 12

 

Arron brought Hebe to the apartment.He took her luggage with them.It was not far from the airport to the apartment,but the traffic was horrendous.

"Are you hungry"Arron asked.

Hebe remembered she have not eaten anything during the trip ,but she was not hungry.She was anxious that somebody will recognized her and her family will stop her from this trip.She have to get away.Everything is suffocating her.She was unable to breathe this last few days.

"No,I am not really hungry," Hebe answered.

They finally arrived and Arron ushered Hebe inside the apartment.Thank goodness,Jiro is not home,Arron thought.Arron's have a hundreds of question to Hebe.But before he can open his mouth,Hebe found his lips.Arron was taken by surprise,but he welcome her lips.He has been dreaming for this for the longest time.It seems everything is suspended in time.It took him sometime to pull away from her lips.He took a deep breathe as if Hebe took all the air he have inside.She have to answer my questions first before anything.

"Hebe why are you here?"Arron asked."What happen back home?"

Hebe let out a sighed as she sat down on the sofa,Arron holding her hand as he sat beside her.She look so tired and pale.There was no sign of the old bubbly Hebe that he used to know.So full of life and laughter,never backing down into anything.

"I left home,they don't know I am coming here." Hebe started."He is coming to Taiwan next month.his parents called and they are already planning the wedding.Everything seems so real now,unlike before when everything seems to be so far away."Her voice sounds so scared.

"Are you still going to marry him?" Arron asked.

"Is there any way out?" Hebe asked "I don;t see any way out.He knows and I know there is no way out of this."

"I don't even know him,how can I even marry him"Hebe cried."But there is nothing I can do".

Arron felt sorry for her.His heart aches for what she is going through.Having to marry a stranger and somebody she dos not even love,how can her parents do this to her.They can't force her to marry him.And what kind of guy who will be willing to go through this kind of marriage,unless he is just going through the sham and does not intend to be faithful to her or their marriage vows.

"They told me last week that he is coming over and they understood it that it means he is ready to marry me.Our parents has been planning the wedding.It suddenly hit me i cannot marry him,I don't love him.It is you that I love Arron".Hebe tears came pouring as Arron pulled her to an embrace.

"Let us get married,I'll marry you now,so you don't have to marry him."Arron said

"No,No my parents will disown me and our children will suffer" Hebe said.

"I don't believe in those things" Arron said.He knows she loves him.He can see it in her eyes,that's why he can never forget her ,that is why all this time,he has been waiting for her.

"I love you ,I'll take my chance with you"Arron said.

"You don't understand,it is not that easy." Hebe continued."His family and my family are close friends.Our grandparents
are the one who decided that we should get married,since both of them have sons.It is their dream ,the joining of the two family.Our family is the one of the richest and very powerful in our country.They can do anything to you and to us.Nobody will dare to oppose their wishes,not even my parents."

Arron and Hebe felt so helpless.They feel so trapped and unable to get out.It seems they hug for ever.The trip have finally taken it's toil on Hebe's body and fall asleep.

Arron carried her in his bedroom,He tucked her in and watched her as she sleeps.He kissed her on the forehead and hold her hand as he doze beside her.They sleep holding each other.He was glad and thankful now for the moment they have together.

Tomorrow will have to worry by itself,we are just happy for our time together.Hebe is here on my side,nothing can go wrong now.