Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

 

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

 

As Jiro was kissing Selina the phone rang and Jiro have to answer the phone,but there was nobody on the line.Whoever will be calling at this time,Jiro thought.

Jiro shook his head as Selina gave him a questioning look.She smiled as she turned to go to her room.She was getting ready for bed when the phone rang again,she was expecting to Jiro to answer the phone but it seems he was busy,he must be taking a shower she thought.As she went to answer it.

"Selina is that you?"the voice said on the phone.

Selina was surprised to hear Dadong on the phone"Jiro ,is that you?How did you know my number?"

"Oh I got the number on my cellphone,did you call me earlier?"Dadong asked."I just got back earlier,so how are you?"

"Fine,"Selina said.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow,if you want you can come to my shooting.I am filming a commercial tomorrow,if you want to watch you are very much welcome."Dadong said.

"Oh I don't know,I'll call you if I can come tomorrow,I have to ask Jiro if he have anything planned."Selina said.

"Alright just let me know then,so I can arrange it and somebody can pick you up tomorrow."Dadong said.

"You sound tired"Selina said."Are you home now?"

"Yeah,just got back from filming,and I am so exhausted,but continue talking I love talking till I am asleep.Your voice is like music to me.."Dadong said.

Selina laughed and find herself gigling like a little girl.Suddenly she heard a click on the phone and she knew that Jiro is on the other line.He must have heard something.

"Dadong why don't I call you if I can come tomorrow"Selina said in a hurry.

"Is your boyfriend with you?"Dadong asked.

Uhum"that's all Selina can say at that moment.

"Alright,I will not ask you to put me to sleep this time.Take care and good night"Dadong said as he hung up.

Selina let out a sigh,now how is she going to explain it to Jiro why Dadong called.She does not even know if he is going to listen to her.She went out of her room and she found him in jeans and shirt just showered.

"Are you going out?"Selina asked."I thought you are tired?"

Jiro just look at her.not saying anything.Selina knew that he was seething with jealousy.No not again she thought.She was getting tired of all this quarrel and trying to explain her self to him.His hand is on the knob when he heard Selina's voice again.

"Jiro I am getting tired of this trying to explain myself everytime I talk to Dadong.There is nothing between us.It is just a fan idolizing her star,can't you just accept that.If I giggle and laughed because that is all there is.You have to accept the fact the reason that I am here is to see him.But there can be nothing between me and him because I fell in love with you.Can't you put that in your thick head.
And the reason he is extra nice to me because I am a fan from different part of the world.Can you just bear with me please."Selina said.

Jiro suddenly felt so foolish.He must be getting out of her mind,acting so crazy.How can be so selfish,he thought.Selina must be tired and impatient of his childish behavior.He took a deep breathe and came to her and hug her.

"I am sorry for being so stupid and a jerk big time"Jiro said."Sorry I am spoiling your vacation and to drag you with all my problem with my family."

"It is okey,apology accepted"Selina said."But you have to accompany me tomorrow to the filming.He invited me if I would like to watch him filming.Can we go?"

"Do you want to?"Jiro asked.Selina nodded."Sure,we will go"

Suddenly his cellphone rings.It was Arron,Jiro look at Selina,he does not know if he should tell him.Hebe should tell him that he was the chosen groom for Hebe.

"Hello Arron?Where are you?In the airport,sure I'll pick you up.Does Hebe knows you are here?"Jiro said on the line."Alright I see you in an hour."

Selina look at him "Arron is coming here?"Selina asked.

Jiro nodded "I am picking him up in an hour and he does know it yet,I have to call Hebe,we have to talk to him"

Selina just stare at him.He look so tired and miserable.No wonder he does not talk about his family and Taiwan,she never saw him as stressed and miserable as of now when he was in Los Angeles.Her heart aches for him.She suddenly feel guilty for being a part of the team that make him miserable.
Poor Jiro....