Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}
Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

It was already late and it seems there was no sound or movement in the room.Tiredness and stress took over their body that even Jiro who is usually an early riser was still in bed until the sun is shining up in the sky as the sunlight illuminated their room coming from the blinds that was partially open.He squint as the sunlight hit his eyes.He was about to move but found that there was a weight across his chest.He look across the bed and it was Selina with her arms across his chest and he can feel her breathing right in his neck.

He look down on her and saw her sweet and innocent face.She look so beautiful in the morning.Her long hair falling on her face and spread out in the bed.He felt his body was getting aroused just the sight of her.He want very much to touch her and yes to kiss her like she really belong to him,but he remember the incident last night ,how she was very much uncomfortable with him.She must be scared,maybe she really is never been with a man before.

Jiro let out a deep sigh as Selina started to stir but instead of loosening her embrace ,the more she drew herself closer to him.Jiro can feel her every touch,every skin that touch her skin seems to come alive and he have a hard time controlling himself.He embraced her back as he let his arm go around her shoulder unto her waist.

"Uhmmm,is this how it is when we get married."Selina said."I think I kind of liking this,staying warm in your arms."as she reach out and kiss his neck and cheeks.

"I think we better get up and check on the other two.And if I stay with you here any longer,I may not be able to get up until tomorrow,which means my control is almost gone"Jiro said choking in his own words."Another minute and I am not gonna be responsible of what is going to happen" as he jumped out of bed...

"You coward"Selina said laughing."And I thought you are my knight in shining armour"

"Look who is talking"Jiro said"Who was afraid to sleep with me last night?Acting like a prude old lady"

"I am not prude and I am not an old lady" Selina said pouting.How dare him he called me prude,Selina thought.I might be old fashion but I am not,definitely not a prude old lady."How about you,you look like an Old Uncle Bob" teasing him back.

"Of course I am not,you are just like me ,educated from an old school,In fact I think I am more hip hop than you"Jiro said laughing at their bantering of words as he lunged on Selina in bed as he tried to tickle her.

They were laughing and rolling in bed until they stared at each other and Jiro can't help it anymore as he kissed Selina passionately on the lips as his tongue dug into her own.Selina kissed him back with the same passion until they run out of air.Jiro felt the thin nightdress that Selina was wearing and felt the curve of her body as his hand trace hers from neck to her shoulder down to her waist and hips.He kiss her back again from the lips down to the neck and Selina just hold on to him and enjoyed his touches.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door ,as Jiro slowly lift up his face from Selina's neck.His face is flushed.he took a couple of deep breathe till he finally he was able to reply..

"Yes,who is it?"Jiro said."I am coming."He look at Selina and smiled.

"Oh it is me Arron,I am just letting you know,Me and Hebe are just going out and I will take her home now,thanks Bro"

Jiro hurriedly got out of the room as he fixed his hair with his hands.

"No problem,Just call me if you need anything"Jiro said"Where you able to call your cousins?"

"Yeah and Hebe and I will stop there and then I'll take her home"Arron said."Is Selina still sleeping?"

"Yeah,she is"Jiro said"Don't worry about it .Our parents will come around and will realized that this is a mistake."

Arron nodded,"Just tell Selina we left,we'll call you later,we should have dinner together maybe tomorrow and make plans to see and show Selina around."

"Yeah sure Bro"Jiro said "Take care of Hebe,Bye Hebe" as Jiro close the door and went back to the room.

Selina was already up and was fixing the bed already.Seeing that Jiro decided to get ready for a shower,He needs a really cold one to cool himself down as he jumps to the shower room.

In the afternoon ,they went to watch Jiro filming.Selina have a good time observing and watching him.As usual Dadong was friendly and talk and jokes around his fans who are there to watch him.He is extra attentive to Selina though.Somehow Jiro is now able to  tolerate Selina's fangirl thing.,after yesterday he have better understanding of Selina's feeling towards Jiro the Star.He was just happy to be with her and be able to spend time with her.

After filming Dadong came to them and thank them for coming.Dadong and Jiro talk a little bit and shared a joke or two.Selina was just happy to see them together.If they could be just one ,but then....They finally said their goobye later that  evening.Selina gave Dadong a kiss on the cheeks and Jiro just smiled at it.

On the way home,Selina was smiling.Jiro saw the grin on her face."So what is the smile and the grin all about?"
Jiro asked.

"I am just happy that your back to your old self again and that you never get jealous of Dadong today."Selina said.

"So..what does it mean?"Jiro asked.

"It means you trust me enough now?"Selina said"I am so glad you finally understood me,that is why I love you so,cause you are always there for me,and so understanding and so loving"as she hug him...

"Uhmnnn,are you trying to tell me something?"Jiro asked as he hug her back and kiss her cheeks and her ear.

"Just to let you know that I love you and I am the luckiest girl in the world for having you"Selina said.

"I love you too,I never loved any other girl,it is only you for me"Jiro said.