Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

The airport was almost empty with just a few people traveling at the wee hour of the night.Jiro arrived early before the anticipated hour.He phoned Hebe and told her that Arron is arriving at this hour.Hebe will meet them at the hotel with Selina.She have not got around in telling him yet,for when she called him up ,he was already gone on the way to Taiwan,especially when he learned that Hebe will be meeting her supposed to be groom to be.He did not hesitated to go.He needs to be there for her.The truth is he is just too scared to loose her to this unknown stranger.

The plane arrived on time but they have to wait for clearance and for his luggages.He spotted Jiro right away as soon as the door open from the customs area.He smiles at him.He have not called Hebe nor let her know that he is coming over.

"Hey there buddy,Never thought we'll be here together "Jiro said as he gave him a pat in the back.

Arron smiled"You don't mind do you,I have to pull you out from Selina at this hour of the night."

"No,of course anytime"Jiro said."Did you make any arrangement for your stay here?"

"No,I was thinking of staying in a hotel,for tonight and I might call my cousins tomorrow,everything is in a rush I did not have time."

"Don't worry just crash in our place.We can share my room"Jiro said."Come on let us go"

They arrived in the hotel and the receiving room is empty.Jiro thought that Hebe should be here by now.He checked on Selina and there they were in her room.Arron was quite surprised to see all of them together,like there were a conspiracy between them.And he thought he is going to surprised Hebe.

"Hebe ,what are you doing here?"Arron said as he ran to her and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Jiro called me up and told me you are coming"Hebe said."I was calling you but I think you were already gone"

"Come on Selina,let us give them their privacy,and we have to order food,I think Arron is hungry".Jiro said as he get hold of Selina's hand and stepped out in the room.

"Hebe,I miss you so much"Arron said as he kissed Hebe on the lips and Hebe answer back his kisses passionately.

"Uhmmm so how was the meeting with the ...guy....did you talk to him?"Arron said as soon as he was able to pull himself from Hebe's kisses."Did it go well?Is he ugly and big and toothless and bald?"

Hebe can't help herself from laughing with all his description."No to all in fact he is so cute and handsome and hot and y"Hebe said teasing Arron."He is also smart and rich so what is not to like."

Arron pout and he have this dark look at him before Hebe can finish what she is saying."I am just teasing you,he might be all that but I will never replace this face to anybody even to Brad Pitt or Wang Leehom as long as you don't replace me with Angelina Jolie and Rainie Yang.This is the only face and the only man I will ever love ,all my life."

"Really you love me that much?" as Arron started smiling again"Gee I know you can't resist my charm"Arron said in a chuckle as Hebe started kissing his face all over.

"So how was it?you keep distracting me.How was the meeting?
You have to tell me".Arron said.

"You would not believe who the guy is,Guess who?"Hebe said

"Who?Somebody that I knew or somebody popular"Arron said.
Hebe nodded."Jay Chou" No "Show Lou"No Wang Leehom"No.

"You are crazy come on tell me"Arron said."You are killing me"

"It is Jiro"Hebe said"It is him all along"

"Jiro my roommate?"Arron said like he cannot believe it."I knew there was a girl somewhere but I never thought for a second that it will be you.You are not going to marry each other are you?"

"You fool ,he would have not agreed for me to meet you if I am marrying him of course not,he knows you will kill him in an instant"Hebe said.

"So what is your plan?Did you tell your folks yet?"Arron asked.

"Yes,but they did not take it too well.They are in shock so to speak.We have to wait to cool them down"Hebe said.

"So what is the plan,I am not leaving Taiwan until you are with me.I am not giving you up without a fight."Arron said.

"Don't worry they will come around"Hebe said "And Jiro will only be here for another week with Selina.I don't think there will be any wedding that will happen in a week time"

They suddenly heard a knock on the door,and Selina walk in "Come on it is food time,I know you are hungry"

They ate and talk until wee hour in the morning.Hebe end up sleeping over and Hebe and Arron slept together in Selina's bedroom and Selina have no choice but sleep with Jiro in his room.They felt so uncomfortable in the same room.

"I think I just sleep in the sofa out side"Selina said.Jiro felt hurt at Selina's suggestion.

"I won't bite you know"Jiro said."Don't worry,I will behave I won't even touch you."

Selina saw the hurt expression."No it is not like that,alright I sleep here."

Selina lay down and Jiro lie on the farthest corner of the bed so as not to touch her.Before he knew it sleep took over for it seems this day is a very very long day.Selina lay there and stare at his sleeping figure.She was tempted to touch his face but she control herself as sleep took over.