Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

 

Chapter 17

That night,they settled in their room.Jiro is so quiet and so is Selina.Something came between them which neither of them can deny.If this little things bother her,what more of the bigger things,this worry him a lot.If she have to meet my family,how is she going to take it,Jiro thought.Maybe it is a mistake bringing her here,but what are his options.I should have told her about my family,told her about myself,but I held back everything.Will she be more understanding if she knew it beforehand?Maybe she would have never come here in the first place.

He look at his watch and it is almost midnight.She must be hungry by now,he thought.We never got to go out to eat something for dinner.he got out of his room and knock on her door.Selina answered the door,she have not changed her
clothes yet.Instaed of being happy ,how come she look uncomfortable,like i robbed her of something.She does not have the same laughter in her eyes as before.

"I was just wondering if you are hungry"Jiro said."We have not eaten anything ,you want to go out and grab something to eat or you want me to order room service?"He does not want to say the last option,thinking it may add to her discomfort.

"I guess we better go out and get something to eat"Selina said"It will be nice to see Taipei at night time."And the first option is better than the last one,she thought.

Getting out of the room,somehow it loosen Selina.The room has been choking her.She does not know why it bother her a lot.Maybe because he does not trust her enough to tell something about himself.Yeah that what is it,trusting one person is important.And it hurt her that he does not trust her.

They went to a nearby restaurant and eat noodles and dimsum.Then they went back to their room.It bothers Jiro that Selina seem to be so distant,this is their time together.He should do something to fill the gap between them.

"Selina,are you tired.Can I talk to you?"Jiro asked."I just want to clear something,I just want to tell you something "

Selina nodded"No I am not that tired yet".

They went to the receiving room and they sat on the sofa.
Jiro stared at her like he was looking an answer in her eyes.He took a deep breathe,he does not know if it is the time yet to tell her but she needs to know it before I lost her.