Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

The concert night is the one that Selina have been waiting for.She was so excited,and she could not fake it to Jiro anymore.They went to the venue early and it was jam packed with young girls all screaming for their favorite Fahrenheit.There noise and commotion everywhere.

Jiro feel weird being in this kind of place.He have never experienced going to this kind of concert.The concert that he usually attend are in organized manner and their was no noise.

He really feel out of place for most of the fans are female.He have a wide grin on his face when they arrived.He was quiet and a little bit withdrawn today.And Selina thought that she hope his jealousy wont get the better of him.

They have their seat in the front row.And Selina had a good view of the whole thing.She was jumping and singing and screaming like any other fans in the concert.And Jiro have no choice but to tolerate the whole thing.

When Jiro Wang was singing solo on the stage,Selina was all eyes to him.Jiro watched her as she stared to Jiro the star.
He felt something,like a nagging feeling that would not go away.He was hurt,like he could not understand.

After the concert,Jiro ushered Selina to the backstage and they were met by some guy who must be a part of the production team.Selina was so surprised that they have a backstage pass.Selina look at Jiro and he just shrugged and grinned.

"I have connection,Don't worry"Jiro whispered to her ear.Selina jumped so excited and hugged Jiro and thanked him.

They were ushered to a room,where there were a lot of people around and waiting for the Fahrenheit to show up.They must be important people,Selina thought.She tugged Jiro's arm.

"Who are this people?"Selina asked"They look like some of them are stars".

Jiro just shook his head for he has been away in the country and he is not much into entertainment circle.He rather read books than be involve with this fiasco."I don't know much either.It is Ariel's idea so you have to thank her for this."

A few minutes later the four handsome guys showed up freshen up and changed from the costume they used in the stage.Jiro was wearing a jeans and a shirt.He look so handsome and his pictures did not do justice on him in real life.The three other guys are equally handsome and hot,but Selina have eyes only for Jiro.He was so cute when he makes those poses for the camera.They mingled around in the crowd.

Until Jiro was right in front of Selina.She was unable to speak much less to breathe.She thought she is gonna passed out.She feels her face hot and she must be blushing like a tomato,she thought.

"Hello,How are you?"Dadong said."You are not from here ,yes?"

Selina could only nod and smile.She stood there frozen.Just then Jiro came to her side and that woke her up.

"Yeah,Im from U.S.,I came just for your concert"Selina said."You are great,all of you,but you specially"

Dadong smiled,as a guy from somewhere came and said something to Dadong and he began nodding his head.

"Are you coming tomorrow too ?"Dadong asked."I am personally inviting you and your friend for tomorrow's concert,say you going to come please?"

Selina looked like she could not believe it that Dadong was personally inviting her tomorrow."Sure,I'll come,Ill be there tomorrow."Selina answered.Jiro just look at her at in disbelief.

Dadong was pulled away by another guy again,so he came over to her and called another girl ."This is Lin Yan,she'll take care of your ticket tomorrow,I will be expecting you" and with that Jiro left and went to the other side of the room.
The girl gave her a special pass for the show tomorrow.She is friendly but she eyed her differently.Jiro on the other side was all quiet,which Selina did not notice.

On the way to the hotel,Jiro was all so quiet as Selina keep on babbling about the whole concert and the meeting with Dadong.

"Selina about tomorrow,I don't think I can go with you"Jiro said."I have an appointment tomorrow night,if you still want to go I will just make an arrangement for you."

" Oh I did not know."Selina said."But he will be expecting me to be there.?"

"You can go but once I'm done with my appointment I'll follow you there okay"Jiro said as he hold her hands.

Selina nodded"Okay but promise you will come"Jiro nodded.

The next night Selina went to the concert without Jiro.She was seated in special section where it was usually reserved for VIP people of the press and entertainment circle.She did have a good time and Dadong even give her a special glance during the concert.Selina was so thrilled.

After the concert,somebody came to her and she was ushered to a room.There she saw the four of them .Jiro came to her at the sight of her.And he introduce his bandmates.Arron,Calvin and Chun was extra funny as they made jokes and Selina laughed at them.Until,it was time for them to go to the after concert party.Selina was left with Dadong as he was gathering his stuff.

"This must be very tiring for you"Selina said.Jiro just nodded"I don't think I can do the things that you do,always flanked by crazy fan like me" as she laughed.

"Yeah,but it also have it's own rewards."Dadong said as he smiled at her."Where is your friend,boyfriend?"

"Oh he have an appointment to meet somebody"Selina said."Ill meet him later.You still have concert to do this year?"

"I guess it pretty much this is it for now,we have to start filming idol series again."Jiro said."Thanks for coming here and tonight.Come on let us go and meet everybody" as they went to join the group.Selina went with him until Dadong got pulled from different directions to meet someone and be introduced to someone.It was not until later when selina found him on her side again.

"There you are ,I have been looking for you"Dadong said."I have something for you "as he held out an autographed picture and a miniature doll to give her."Thank you for being a fan,I really appreciate it that you can come even though Taiwan is very far.Maybe I look up for you when we visit US in the future"

"Yes please do"Selina said.

"There is something there inside the picture,just look at it when your home"Dadong said."I would have like to talk to you a little longer but I have to go"as he look at her.

"Jiro can I kiss you on the cheeks"Selina said shyly."I told myself I am going to kiss when I see you"

Dadong blushed at the thought"Sure"

"You are not going to passed out on me will you?" as Selina let out a laughed.

"No"Dadong answered with a naughty grin on his face. As Selina went to him and kiss him on the cheek and Dadong have to hold her arm as to steady her.Just on the act of kissing,Jiro came and caught sight of them.He stopped on his track as he saw Selina laughing with Dadong as he held her on the shoulder.