Reality Bites

Reality Bites {Complete}

 

Fan Fiction

Reality Bites

Everybody was quiet and nobody dare to move or say something after Jiro and Hebe's parents made the announcement to each partners.The couples stood rooted to their place as their parents left them.

Jiro and Selina still locked in an embrace.Jiro have a hard time finding the right words to say to Selina.He knows that their relationship is still quite new and although he waited for a while for Selina and loved her for months now.But to think that they are gonna be apart for a year is too much.And for her to be in another side of the world is just impossible.Will they able to survive this ,only time will tell.

Selina was shock ,unable to say a word.Jiro has been her first relationship for a long time,her ever first serious relationship and she never thought that loving somebody can be this complicated.A year without Jiro on her side?She was so used of him being part of her life this past few months.She could not think of a day now without Jiro in her life.

Hebe stare at Arron in disbelief.She can see with the look in his eyes that he will never agree to any of this.They might be living apart but they have been living long enough apart from each other.She want to be with him now and forever.Hebe walk to Arron as Arron hug her.

"We will never be apart again Hebe"Arron said."Please promise me, you are not going to let them dictate your life ,our life."Arron said.

"No,No Arron,Don't worry we will get through this"Hebe said."We will never agree and I know Jiro and Selina will never agree to this."

Just as Jiro and Selina are walking out of the room to join then in the living room.Their parents left them to talk among themselves.Jiro and Hebe look at each other.

"Let us go back to the hotel and think this through."Jiro said.

"What do you mean think this through Jiro?"Arron asked."You are not thinking of agreeing to this crazy scheme do you?"

"No Arron,I am not agreeing into anything but we have to talk this ourselves together.Each of us are going to be affected by all of this,so we really have to think this over"

"Selina what your say on this?"Arron asked.

"I don't think this is the place to discuss this,why don't we go to our place and talk it ourselves."Jiro said.

Everybody nod their head and left.

Selina was so quiet on the way to the hotel.Jiro noticed it too that she did not say a word,that really scared him.What if she decided to just give him up and forget all about him,Jiro thought.Not that she can't blame her.How long they have been together,not even a month and to place her in this situation is not really fair for her.I should have never dragged her in my mess.I should have just let her be ,like before a friend...

When they finally reach their room.Selina went to her room and no words was ever spoken.She showered and changed and everything is done methodically like she does not have any feeling at the moment.Suddenly she was so confused about her feelings,her feelings to Jiro.We were just starting,do I really want to be married to him in the future,is this worth fighting for,why is everything in chaos,Selina thought.

She came here for something else,to have fun and enjoy this place,all of a sudden this place is choking me that I feel like going back home,go to a place that is something familiar and something quiet all by myself ,without Jiro as the tears started falling without her knowing.

She lay on her bed and does not feel like having a company She lay there not making any sounds nor making any movement at all.Tomorrow I just know the place where I want to go.

Jiro waited for Selina to come out of her room but it seems like she went to her cocoon.It worry him the most that she was so quiet and not sharing any of her thoughts.Is she giving up on us?Jiro thought.Am I losing her now?So that it means I don't have to fight this marriage with Hebe.For if I lose Selina,I don't care anymore,I don't care what happen to me or my future.I care only about Selina and if she is not gonna be there...what kind of future is it ?

Arron and Hebe are also silent on the way to the hotel.Hebe can see that Arron is seething inside.She can see the dark look in his eyes.She tried to reassure him but it seems he will not bulge with just sweet talks and hugs and kisses.

"Hebe ,you have to come with me ,we can leave tomorrow for the States."Arron said.

"Arron we cannot do it just like that.Don't be so rash about this things.We have to talk it with Selina and Jiro"Hebe said.

"You are not thinking of agreeing to them are you?"Arron said."You are not thinking of going out with Jiro are you?"

"I am not thinking about anything but what is the best for us Arron,For God sake Jiro is your friend and roommate"Hebe said.

"We have to weight our options."Hebe said

"What options do we have Hebe,it is either run away or you stay here with Jiro for a year"Arron said.

"Are you telling me you don't trust me enough for a year with your friend?"Hebe asked."Is that what are you saying?"

"I am not telling anything,I am telling you that I want to be with you and I don't want to wait another year for us to be together."Arron said in exasperation.

"Arron we also have to think the consequence of our actions.One thing for sure my family will disown me forever and if we are curse our children will suffer for this"Hebe said."I know you don't believe on this things but I do"

"So what are you telling me,you are actually agreeing to this?"Arron said in disbelief.

"Can you trust me enough,trust me enough that I love you and that you are the only man that I'm going to love,so one year of not seeing you is not going to change any of that feelings"Hebe said crying.

Arron just lock Hebe in an embraced as tears started falling.

"For you and our future kids,I will trust you and I will wait for you be it a year and forever"Arron said as he kissed her on the lips.