06

Just Love Me Back

Chapter 6

 

Chaerin's POV

I lay down in my bed just thinking, nothing more. Earlier, I could have sworn I heard somebody come in and out. Maybe I was just imagining it. I looked over at the asleep boy next to me. What have I made myself? I don't even know who the hel this boy is. All I know, is that I just transformed myself from regualar girl to super . Wow. That's all I can say. I mean, I look freaking hot! But I shouldn't be acting like this. Actually, I think it's fine. I mean, I wascheated on, and this is my way to cope. Maybe I should make him jelous. But wiith who...? My mind went straight to Dra. Does she still want to be with me? Or not. She saw what I was like at the club.. she may not go for it.  Oh well. I'll be very clear with her. I have a plan.

 

Dara's POV 

I was sitting on the swings at the park. I saw a famillar figure walk up to me in the corner of my eye. Chaerin. "Yes?" I asked. "I have a proposition for you Sandara Park." I didn't say anything, so she kept going. "I'll be your fake lover. I want to make him regret what he did. You're the perfect person for this. You've felt the same way I did." she said, "Okay, but on one condition. I want answers." "Answers? To what?" "What o you men 'to what'? Why have you been like this? Like a ? I know you Chae. This isn't yu." "Well, it is now. I wanted a change in  my life. A major change. Not only has my looks changed, but my personality went with it. If you don't like the deal, fine. I'll find somebody else." I thought hard. What should I do? I've wanted her back... but not like this. Fake lovers? No. I want a real commiment. Wait! Maybe.... just maybe.. I could make her fall for me. Gradually change her back.This is a chance i'm willing to take. 

 

 

 

Are you ready Lee Chaerin?

Well,

Get. 

Ready.

 To.

Fall.

In.

love...... again.

 

 

 

A/N

Okay yes i know. Short chapter! I'm sorry! I'm not allowed to be writing this late, so i'll update soon again. Maybe tommorw! Hopefully you liked the short bit you read. I'm really sorry!!!!!!! ^^ Ihope you guys understand lol.. update tommorow! Be expecting it!!