01

Just Love Me Back

Just love me back
~A Chaera fanfic~
Dara's POV
"Ah Bom stahp!!" I giggled as Bom tickled my feet. We've been best friends for I don't know... 2 years? Somewhere along that line. My boyfriend's name is Jiyoung. June 22 is our anniversary. Today is June 19. Me and Bom have an apartment together, and we spend most of our time in the living room playing Uno and watching sad, depressing love movie pretending our love lives were that dramatic, while eating-no, more like stuffing our faces with chocolate cake. Good thing my metabolism is like.. BOOM YEAH! "Yah! The Notebook is on in 5 minutes! You make the popcorn, i'll get the blankets! GOOOO!" She screamed as she dashed in her room, and then mine. I walked to the popcorn drawer we had (basically just a big drawer filled of popcorn bags.), and took off the plastic wrapper, bumping the drawer with my to close it. I set the microwave for 2 minutes and let it do it's magic. Bom set down the blankets and started to make a tent out of the sheets. We always did this. Everybody calls us the Park Sisters because her name is Park Bom and mine is Sandara Park, but everybody just calls me Dara, and her Bom. The movie started playing and we sat in our tent and grabbed handfuls of popcorn, making sure the Kleenex was near. Bom's ringtone, 'Gimmie Chocolate' by BABYMETAL played through the speakers of her small phone. I swear, BABYMETAL is like the most confusing thing ever. First its all la la flowers and rainbows, and it takes a sharp turn into slender man's mansion. Imagine: LalalalalalSKDMDKEOEKDK!!! 
Yeah.... Bom is.... Um.. errSpecial. "Whaaaaaat do you waaaaaaant?" She said. "UGGGG- wait... Corn will be involved... I'm in. Can I bring Dara? Alrighty thanks. Yup. Love you. Bye." She hung up the phone. "My stepsister, Chaerin is coming back from America tommorow, and my mom is throwing her a welcome back party. She said I could bring you! I'm SOO exited for you to finally meet her!" She said. "Oh my god! Yeah I'll go! Just play the movie already tho!" "Ugh fine" and that was our last conversation of the night. After we cried our guts out, we fell asleep during Frozen.
Chaerin's POV
I took my seat on the plane back to Korea, from America. I put in the headphones I received from the flight attendant. I opened my music library and put it on shuffle. I went to my pictures and looked at the slideshow. I saw all the people I met in America. I came across picture of my boyfriend, Jiyoung. I smiled and I put my thumb to his pixelated face. "Is that you're boyfriend?" I jumped. I looked to where the voice came from, and I found a bug-eyed girl with a short, boys haircut. "Um, yeah." I replied. She smiled. "He's cute! I might just steal him." She grinned. " I tensed up. "I'm just kidding, relax!" She said, laughing. "The names Sunny. I'll be sitting next to you for the times to come!" She was really perky. "My names Chaerin." I said. She grinned a huge smile and grabbed my phone. She entered her phone number and smiled. Before I even knew, the plane had landed. Finally, back home. "See ya Chae!" Sunny said. I smiled and waved back to her. I found the cab waiting for me and I was dropped off at my house. I took out my key and unlocked the door. "I'm ho-" "WELCOME BACK CHAE BAE!" Everybody yelled. Highschool friends, family, and even people like the ice cream vendor that I loved as a child. I smiled when I saw my stepsister. We really admired eachother. "Hey!" "Hi!" "This is the famous Sandara Park!" I nearly fainted. Sandara Park. Sandy. My highschool girlfriend for the first 3 years. . The memories started coming back. I fell down, and everything became black.