.13

Just Love Me Back

Chapter 13

Dara's POV

 

Today was the day me and Chae were gonna tell Bom about us. I called Chae. 

"Hey! You ready?"


"For..."


"You know what for."


"Okay yeah I do. I'm not ready but we have to tell her before she gets suspicious. I don't want her mad at me."

"Same. What tme should we meet with her?"

"Half hour? At the Pastery Bakery"

"Okay. I'll call her."

 

I called Bom.

"Hey! Are you busy today?

"No.. .why?"

"Wellllll... do you wanna meet me and Chae at Pastery Bakery in half an hour? We wanna tell you something."

"Okay. See you there! Is it okay if I bring somebody?"

"Um.. We kinda wanted to tell you alone."

"I won't show if they can't go. This is really important and a great thing for all of us!"

"Fine. Go ahead. See you soon."

 

I hung up, and told Dara. She sighed, but was okay with it. Hopefully we would get the chance to tell her, alone. I got in my car and picked up chae. When we arrived at the bakery, we saw Bom with some dude. We sat down with them.

"Guys. This is YG, from YG entertainment."

"YG? Like the record label?"

"The one and only!"

"Now listen girls, I was at the party when I saw you preform with Bigbang, my new boy group, and MInzy, one of my solo artists. You three have potential, great voices, and may I say your looks are on point for the image I want for my new girl group. What do you say? You want to start up as trainees?."

"Can we talk alone for a minute?"

"Of course."

Us three walked over to the corner of the bakery.

"So what do you guys think?"

"I wanna do it. It seems really fun, and I enjoy singing."

Bom said.

"Well I don't know. I'm okay with it if Chae is."

"Yeah! Sounds like fun."

"Okay! It's settled!"

We sat back down at the table and Bom spoke up to YG.

"We would love to."

"Great! Now girls, you will live in  a house together, with your upcoming fellow member, and trainer, Minzy. Plaease pack your things and move into this house by Friday evening. Your training will start Saturday. It was nice meeting you all. Goodbye."

With that, he got up and left. 

"So Bom we'd like to tell you that me and Chae are a c-"

"I'm so exited to pack up! I'm gonna go right now!"

With that, It was then just me and Chae at the table. 

"Damn it! It's like she doesn't wanna hear it!"

"Your right. Well, do you wanna just go pack up? We can move in tommorow."

Yeah. Lets go do that."

I stood up and hugged her. We then got in the car and I dropped her off. When I got home, I saw Bom sorting through some of her things.

"Hey."


Hi!"

"take Chae home?"

"Yeah."

With that, I went to my room to pack the nessisties. After I was done, I took a shower an ate dinner.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Bom asked while we were eating chicken.

"Yeah sure. Which one?"

 "How about Totoro? I haven't seen that one in a while."

"Sounds good! I'll pop it in."

"It's Chae's favorite movie. Wanna invite her over to stay the night?"

"Go for it."

I called Chae and then she came over.  The movie started, and Bom announced she had to pee.

She got up, and locked the bathroom door.

"When should we tell her?"

"Tonight, i'm positive. "

"Okay. If your sure."

"I am. I love you Dara."

Chae leaned in and put her lips to mine.

"Want to tell me anything?"

Bom's voice echoed from behind us. We parted quickly and were both blushing wildly.

"A-actually yes. We've been trying to find time to tell you."

I grabbed Chae's hand.

"We're together."

Bom smiled.

"Oh I know that."

"What? How?"

"Well, Isaw you two slow dancing at the party, and when we were with YG, you two kept making eye contact and both of you were blushing like mad people. I wouldn't be suprised if YG suspected anything."

"It was that obvious?"

"Yep. Now shush! I'm trying to watch the movie."

 

~~~~Friday~~~~

 

Chae's POV

I dragged my final bag into the house. I sat with Bom and Dara on the couch, A few minutes later we heard a voice.

"God how much stuff did you people bring?"

Minzy was here.

She stepped in front of us.

"Hello. I'm Gong Minzy, fellow future band member, and trainer."

We stood up and bowed too. We introduced ourselves to her and she brought in some pizza.

"You better get a good sleep tonight, training first thing tomorrow."

We all grabbed pizza, and then went to bed. I woke up to a yelling noise.

"WAKE UP!"

I jumped up and rubbed my eyes. I realized that I was to train today. I got into a tank top and some strechy shorts.

"Hey. No romantic anything while you're in training."

I blushed.

"Yes Ma'm."

We then went into an extreme dancing session.

"Good job today girls. Now, we're going to go watch Bigbang do a rehearsal, and then you have your own time."

We walked over to the rehearsal room, and they were in the middle of a song. Soon, it ended, and we slow clapped. The 5 boys looked over to us, and my mood was suddenly ruined when I saw Jiyoung. I could tell it was the same with Dara, as her expression darkened. One of the boys walked over to Bom. What's going to between them?

 

Bom's POV

TOP walked over to me. 

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Why are you here?"

"Didn't you hear? I'm one of the new trainees!"

"Wow congratulations! You  surely have the voice, looks and personality for a singer!"

"Personality? You don't even really know me."

TOP leaned in, and whispered in my ear,

"Yes, but I sure would like to get to know you."

I shivered. His deep voice sent chills down my spine, made my heart race. He wasn't bad looking either. I caught eyes from the other members of the group.

"Gosh TOP, already hitting on her?"

"Shut up! GD!"

"TOP kinda has a reputation for being a play boy."

"Shut up Taeyang!"

By now, he was clenching his fists and grinding his teeth. Wow. Playboy. Somebody like him? Typical.

 

 

A/N

HIIIII! Hope you liked the chapter! I think I'm gonna try to update as much as I can, Hoefully at least 1-2 times a week, but school is hard. Algebra . Well anyways, if you like the chapter, vote and sub! Comment your thoughts! I'd really like to know! In case any of you were wondering, I do ahve amn instagram and tumblr. 

Insta: 2ne1.ygent

Tumblr: catseatroses

   Okay byeeeeee!