02

Just Love Me Back

Just Love Me Back
~A Chaera fanfic~

Chapter 2

Chaerin's POV
I woke up propped up in a chair with everybody looking at me. Including my ex-girlfriend. Thats when all the previous events caught up to me. I was face to face with my sister's best friend, also my ex who was my girlfriend in high school. We were together for 3 years. We broke up because I had to go to college, and neither of us wanted a long distance relationship. Everybody relaxed when they saw I was awake. Bom ran to the kitchen and then came back with a glass of iced lemon water. I chugged it and Bom dragged me and Dara over to the couch. "Excuse me. I need to run to the bathroom. You guys, talk! I don't want any awkwardness between my best friends." Bom said. Welp, her wish is already dead. "I missed you, ya know." She said. "I missed you too-" "I still love you." My mouth hung open. "I.. I.. You have to understand.. I missed you at first. Then I met the most amazing guy. We've been together ever since. I'm sorry Sandy." She looked sad, disappointed, and on the edge of crying. "I see.... I better go to bed, i'm tired. Tell Bom I said bye." She said and dashed out of the house. I felt a flying tear hit my chest. The heartache was coming.

Dara's POV
She rejected me. 3 years of love, for nothing? I can't talk to Bom about this.. I SURELY can't tell Ji. What am I going to do? She's my best friends sister for christ sakes! I want to be with her. I want her to love me as much as I still love her. I grabbed a glass of water and downed a ibuprofen to help with my headache. I swallowed the small pill and ran to get my robe. I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. How was I going to face Bom? I don't know. I mean... I just got rejected by Chaerin. They're stepsisters and best friends.. I the hot water and let my skin turn red. When the water  is scolding, I tend to think better. I got it. I just have to act like I'm over her. Make her miss me and want me. I needed my Ji to help me. Of course I couldn't tell him about this. I turned off the water and slipped on my robe. I went to my room and put on a tank top and shorts. I wasn't wearing a bra, because i'm not going anywhere tonight, and they're just uncomfortable. Like for real. I don't like wires poking my s. Even if it's covered by cloth. I grabbed my phone and started scrolling on instagram. Bom posted a picture of her and Chaerin. On our couch. In our house. 2 minutes ago. I ran out the door, forgetting that I wasn't wearing a bra, and my were like flying. I'm pretty sure thats the first thing they noticed when they saw me running into the living room. I blushed so hard, my face looked like I had just got done rolling into a pile of Doritos. It took an awful lot of awkwardness before I turned around back into my room. I dialed Ji's number. "Hey baby come over." I demanded. Now was my chance. I grabbed a bra and put it on, putting back on the tank top and walking out to the living room just as Chaerin was gathering her things. "Wait Chae! I want you to meet somebody very important to me. " She looked kind of confused, then she shrugged and sat back down. A couple minutes later, the door was knocked on. I opened the door and let Ji in. I kissed him, And made sure she saw my lips touch his. I parted and smiled. Ji looked white as a ghost. He was looking at Chaerin, and she looked furious. "Ji Young... May I ask what's going on?"