.14

Just Love Me Back

Chapter 14
Daras POV

It's been two months since we've started training.  Me and Chae were set for a date tonight. I've seen Bom go out all fancy, like she was going on a date, but she won't tell us. She always said to us, 
"You two had a secret. Why can't I have one?"

She walked out, looking fancy like she did.
"Where you going?"
"Nowhere!"
She blushed. 
"Bye!"
She yelled.
I called Chae over.
"Aren't you suspicious about Bom?"
"Yeah."
"Actually, do you want to blow off dinner and find out where she's going?"
"Yes! I was hoping you would say that."
We high fived, and walked out the door. Bom was just leaving in her car, so we quickly got into mine, and followed her. It took at least an hour before we saw her going into  a restraunt. We peered into the restraunt and saw her sit at a table with a boy. We were to far, so we couldn't see who it was. We decided to go to the nearby dollar store, and pick up some quick outfits. They consisted of hoodies, wigs, and sunglasses.  We walked into the restraunt.
"Hi!Do you have a reservation?"
"Oh, umm"
I looked over, and I saw a card on a table for two. 'Suzes'
"Yes! We do. Suzes."
"Okay then! You table is over there, a waiter will be with you shortly.
"Okay Thanks!"
We sat at the table, and Peered over the menu, only to see Bom and what looked like.. TOP? Why was she with TOP? Were they dating? We listened in to their conversation.

"Listen, I think we should tell our groups about us."
"No! I'm not even sure if this is an us."
"This is our 3rd date.
"Meeting. We aren't dating."
"Admit it."
"No."
He leaned in and whispered something in her ear. She blushed. What did he say? I looked at Chae. 
"I can't believe the mystery man is TOP!"
My phone rang, the familiar ring tone of Bigbang's "Love Dust", and Bom looked over at us. She saw me, probably recognized me, and stood up, grabbing TOP's arm, and leading him out of the restraunt. 

Bom's POV
I saw them. Chae and Dara. Spying on me. Why? I took TOP out of the restraunt. 
"You okay?"
"No! I can't believe they don't trust me! I didn't in on their relationship!"
"Listen, listen shhhh. They were probably just curious about your mystery man, as you like to call me."
"I guess so, but still."
He smiled, and silenced my complaining by pressing his lips onto mine. 
"We should tell them. Tomorrow."
"Fine."
His face showed he was acomplished, like he'd just won the world cup. 
"Lets start with telling them."
I pointed over to Chae and Dara. He nodded, and we walked back in the restraunt.
"I'm just gonna say this straight forward.  Me and TOP are, infact dating."
"We kinda already knew, but thanks for telling us."
I nodded. I started walking away. 

Chae's POV
I can't believe it's TOP, of all people. 
~Next Day~
We were in the practiceroom, when TOP and Bom walked up hand in hand and came out to everybody else. They were suprised, yet accepting.  Me and Dara started walking. I tripped, and she caught me. She kissed me, and it turned into a session. When we pulled apart, we put our foreheads together. I whispered,
"I love you so much Dara."
She answered by kissing me yet again.

~A few months later~
We were gettingd dressed in our outfits. 2NE1's first preformance. Bom was holding hands, and then kissing.
"Get a room you cheesecakes."
They pulled apart and Bom was blushing wildly. All TOP did was put a strand of hair behind her ear. I turned over to Dara. 
"You ready?"
"Yep."
Dara put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. She was typically the more romantic one, initinating scenes i'd rather not talk about. Before we knew it, it was showtime. TOP kissed Bom one last time, and then left. We entered the stage, then started with 'Fire". Then, "I am The Best".  "Clap Your Hands", and several others before the show ended. when it did, people were frantically clapping and screaming. We were already popular with our new fans, and we had only debuted a week before. I Am The Best was #3 on he charts, and our first show was sold out. It was like a dream I never thought I would have. I thought and thought, and I saw Dara walk away. Probably just had to pee or something. I decided to go to sleep. I woke up in the middle f the night from  text from Dara. 
"I can explain, I swear."
It said. I didn't know what she was talking about, so I the news.
New and upcoming member fro mthe new group 2NE1, is known to have a romantic relationship with fellow member, Chaerin. We are questioning if this is serious, due to a picture that has come afloat, of Dara being romantic with somebody other then the fellow pop star.
A picture was attached tp the report, of Dara and some dude kissing. My heart was shattered into at least 1000 pieces. It finally sunk in after a bunch of freaking out. Dara had cheated on me.

 

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter! Don't worry, Dara does have an explanation, it'll just be a little bit before Chae is willing to hear it. I might go into Bom's story a little bit, since I'm having a little bit of writers block. I know how I want this to end, but I'm having a hard time thinking of events in between. So please please please be patient with the way Chaera is goingz! I promise it'll be worth the wait! :) Bye!!!!