.19

Just Love Me Back

Chae

I got a text from Dara.

Have to cancl today. really sorry :(

What? Why?

TOP cheated on Bom. I have to be here for her.

Oh.. 

I'm really sorry Chae. She needs me right now.

It's okay. How about I come over and bring some movies?

That acually sounds good. Got any popcorn?

Why is that even a question? Duh. I'll be over soon.

I got up from my seat, and picked out some good, funny movies. I then grabbed some popcorn from the box, and took my coat from the rack. I drove over, and entered their apartment. When I entered, I saw Bom sobbing int Dara's arms.

"Hey."

I said. She looked up with puffy eyes.

"Hi-h-hi."

She sobbed, her voice cracking. Her makeup was smeared on her face, and even some on Dars's shirt. How could TOP do this to her? My blood boiled even thinking about it. I could tell Bom was in real pain. I can see why Dara cancelled dinner. Bom was not in the state to be alone. Who would be? I sat dow nand put the movie in, thenentering the kitchen and cooked the first bag of popcorn, along with grabbing some tissues for Bom.

"Here."

I handed her the box, and she thanked me. Her eyes darted to the movie, then to the bag of popcorn. She practically pushed me to get it, and she opened it, and shoved a handfull in .

During halfway through the movie, there was a romantic scene, that must've reminded Bom of TOP, because she started crying uncontrollably. The was a knock on the door. I went up, and looked through the peephole. Luhan? I opened the door.

His eyes darted to Bom.

"I sshe okay?"

"Yeah.. err. we're watching a sad movie."

"No you're not. I saw the report."

"report?"

"Yeah. the TOP thing."

"It's on TV?"

"Yeah."

"Dammit!"

"Can I talk to her?"

"I don't think now is the best time."

I started closing the door, but he held it open.

"Please."

I gave in, and let him inside.

"Dara."

"Hm?"

I nodded towards the kitchen.

SHe walked over there.

"Luhan wants to talk to her."

"Ohhhh, we should stay here while he does."

"Yeah"

"Okay."

"I just wanna.. kill him."

"Me too. I thought he loved her."

There was the na knock on the door. 

"Bom! Open up! Please. I can explain."

I recognized the deep voice as TOP's.

I rushed to the door,but Luhan beat me to it and flung it open. He then slapped him.

"SHE IS IN EXTREME PAIN BECAUSE OF YOU! SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU, TALK TO YOU, HEAR YOUR NAME. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?"

TOP looked mad. No, pissed.

"Ha. What would you know. In love with my girlfriend."

It was then Luhan lost it. He tackled TOP to the ground and the fistfight started. When Bom realized what was going on, she cried harder, but got up and pulled OP off of Luhan. 

"He's right TOP. I don't want to see you. Please go.

"BOM! PLEASE"

"I SAID GO TOP!"

He looked extremely hurt, and shot a dirty glance at Luhan before exiting the apartment. Bom tuned to me.

"I'm sorry Chae."

"hat? Why?"

"All this, on your birthday."

I forgot! It's my birthday today.

"Ah, that's right."

She hugged me, then Dara. She whispered in my ear,

"Happy 22th"

In a voice that made me melt. I smiled, and kissed her cheek. I looked over at Bom, and she was sound asleep, Luhan looking at her.

"Chae?"

"Hm?"

"Can I talk to you? Somewhere else so we don't wake up Bom."

"Of course."

We then walked to my room, closing the door behind us.

Bom

I rubbed my puffy eyes, and sat up. I must've fell asleep, I had a blanket on me. I saw Luhan, sleeping soundily on the other couch. He shuffled, and opened his eyes.

"Hey. You okay?"

I blushed a little, ut of embaressment. One, I was staring at him, two, he saw my whle breakdown.I nodded slightly, but really, I wasn't. He moved to sit next me, and I looked at him. He grabbed my hand.

"It'll be okay."

He leaned in a bit closer, but before anything happened, or started for that matter, Chae and Dara came out, hand-in-hand. 

"Guys. We have an annoucement."

Dara

~2 Hours Before~

I led Chae to her room. It was now. I had to ask her. I just had to. 

She sat on the bed.

"What's up?"

"I-Ihave something I want to ask you."

"Fire away."

"You know.. I love you so much, and I wouldn't be able to handleanything like what happened in he past. I need to give others the message that i'm yours and you're mine."

"I love you too. But how are we gonna give people that message?"

I got off the bed, and kneeled down.

"Lee Chaerin.. will you marry me?"

I pulled a ring box out of my pocket and opened it to her.

She looked very suprised, and pleased. She laughed.

"Of course."

She bent down to my level and kissed me.

"I love you so much Sandara Park."

For a moment, we just stood there, very close. She slid the engagementring onto my finger, as did I. We walked out, and saw Bom and Luhan talking.

"Guys. We have an announcement."

I said.

They looked curiois. I held up our hands.

"We- We're getting married."

Bom perked up.

"Really?" That's great!"

Her voice cracked on that last word, and it looked like she was fighting the tears. I looked at Chae. We both knew what each oher were thinking. I went over to Luhan, while she went to Bom and hugged her. 

"I need to talk to you."

I walked ot the kitchen, and he followed.

"You need to help us with her."

He looked at Bom.

"How?"

"She is so, so depressed about the TOP thing. You need to distract her. Get her to go out. Take her somewhere fun, like lazer tag, or a movie. Or both tfor that matter. Just please, get ehr mind off TOP."

He thought about this for a minute.

"Okay."

He said. 

"Thank you."

He nodded and headed over to Bom. 

Luhan

I considered what Dara asked of me. I told her i'd do it, and headed over to bom. I gently shook her shoulder.

"I just had a great idea."

"What?"

"Lets go to Skate 360!"

"Luhan, I don't really want to right now."

"Nonsense! Come on!"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"At least let me fix my makeup."

"Oh okay. Be quick though."

I smiled, and she walked off to go do her makeup. She came out about 20 minutes later, and it looked like she'd never cried. Wow, makeup does wonders. She weakly smiiled, and we went to my car. I dove to the place, and we decided to play some arcade games. We got a lot of tickets, and we decided to go get some prize. I saw her looking at a giant stuffed hippo, but it took all of the tickets.

"Excuse me, can I please have thathippo up there?"

I handed the lady my tickets, and she hamded me the plushie. I immendiently gave it to Bom.

"Don't you want anything?"

"Nope."

I said. She squealed and hugged the hippo tightly, saying thank you over and over. Then, we purchased our Laser Tag tickets. We still had an hour before it started, so we decided to skate while we waited. We raced for a littlle, until she slipped and fell on the ground. I was suddenly so, so overprotective of her. I pushed mydelf to stop, nearly knocking myslef down i nthe process, and turning around to get back to her. 

"I twisted my ankle."

She stated. 

"Can you stand?"

She tried, but winced, and put her hand on her ankle. I decided to just pick her up. I picked her up bridal style, and set her down at  table. no more skatng for now.

"I'm gonna go get some food."

We still had a half hour, so I went and got us both a Sprite and 2 pieces of pizza.At the sight of it, she smiled. Wer ate our pizza like hogs, and then I checked hger ankle.

"It's better"

She stood up, and we waited in line for the laser-tag session. We played, and our team won. She jumped up and down, extremely happy. As we were walking out to the car, I said,

"I had a really good time."

"Me too."

I leaned in, and just as our lips touched, she pulled away.

"I-I can't yet. I'm not over... him."

I gritted my teeth. Dammit! I probably just ruined any chanc I had with her, and made this whole thinf super awkward! We both got in the car, and it was silent untuil I dropped her off.

"Bye!" She said and waved as she entered her apartment complex.

~7 Months Later~

Chae

Me and Dara decided I was going to be the one wering asuit for the wedding. It was in one week. Just one week. I sat wit hBom, Dara and Luhan. Bom and Luhan have become pretty close. Not in a dating way, but close friends. He's done a really good job of keeping her mind off TOP. It was movie night. We all popped in a movie, and I decided to go cook some popcorn, and Dara followed me. She put her arms arong th backside of my waist, and rested her chin on my neck.

"One week"

"Yup. I'm so exited to finally be with you forever."

"Forever?"

"Yes. Forever"

 

A/N

Long chapter today! Most chapters are around 1000 words, but this one is 1,640 words. :)

 So, next chapter will be thearriage, and a lot of things will happen. It'll also be the end :'(

Hope you liked the long chapter!!!!!!!!!! 

I love you guys <3

~Rachel