~Sequel Sneakpeak~

Just Love Me Back

Hi readers! Just wanted to et you all know that I am, in fact going to write a sequel.

I'll wait until I have finished the first 5 chapters finsished before I publish it to AFF, but I decided i'll give you all a small sneakpeak of the first chapter!

 

Saranghae <3

~

Dara POV

I hoiseted the little girl onto my shoulders.

"Omma!"

"Yes Mai?"

"Can we go get some bubble tea?"

"Hmmm. Let me ask Chae."

I set down the 6 year old onto the couch and gave her the remote to the TV. Me and Chae adopted her about 6 months ago, and she is the sweetest thing ever.

I opened the bedroom door and saw Chae reading a book. When she noticed me, she got up and gave me a quick kiss.

"What's up?"

She asked.

"Mai wants to go get a bubble tea."

She thought for a minute.

"Shoot! I can't right now. I have a project due to YG in a few hours. But you can take her!"

After all the drama, 2NE1 decided to take a break. We are still all best friends, and are still in the group, but we are on a hiatus. We all still work for YG, as models or something. But 2NE1 isn't present in our lives as of right now. I nodded to Chae and went out to Mai.

"Get your coat hon."

"Isn't Mama coimg too?"

She asked playfully.

"No, Mama has some important work to do."

She shrugged, and ran to go get her coat. She called me Mommy, and Chae Mama. 

I grabbed her hand and we went to the car. I looked arund the April sky and realized it was a little chilly for mid April. I opened the car door for MAi, and then I hopped into the front seat.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the shop. We bought our teas, and spotted familiar faces at the window, chatting. I smiled, and waled over to them.

"Are these seats taken?"

I asked Bom.

"Oh, no. Please sit down."

I dragged out a chair for Mai, and Bom tun=rned to face her.

"How are you doing Mai?"

She asked, smiling. Mai smiled, and said she was great. SHe silently sipped on ehr bubble tea as me and Bom caught up, not seeing eachother in a bout a month or so. Her baby bump had gotten bigger, and I couldn't wait to see if it was aboy or a girl.

"So, how are you Bom? Haven't seen you in a while.

"Great actually. So, me and Luhan went to the doctor yesterday,"

She grabbed his hand.

I paused, waiting to for her to continue.

"It's a girl!"

She said cheerfully. I grinned, and then hugged her.

"That's great! Congratulatons!"

"Thanks!"

Luhan got a text, a tapped Bom on the shoulder.

"Bom, we gotta go."

"Why?"

"YG want's to see us in his office."

"Oh okay."

We bid goodbyes, as I watched the two bolt out the door. YG all the staff except them, via email, that we would be holding a baby shower for them tomorrow evening.

 

~

Hope you liked the sneakpeak! You best be awaiting the sequel! <3