.11

Just Love Me Back

Chae's POV

I walked with Taeyang as we were on our way home.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome. That sandwich I ahd . You owe me."

"No I don't! You had fun didn't you?"

"Yeah I did I guess."

"Yeah!"

We approached his house and I started on my way home. As I was walking, I got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hey! It's Dara!

"Hey! Whats up?"

"Are you still with Taeyang?"

"Nope. I just took him home."

"Good. You wanna go grab something to eat and then watch a movie? I'm to scared to see it by myself, but I really wanna see it."

"Yeah sure. Meet you at the fast food place by the theater."

"Okay! Bye!"

"Bye."

 I met her at the place, and she sat down with me. We ordered food, and she pulled out a flask. She poured some in her drink and offered some to me.  I declined, and about 30 minutes alter, she was drunk.

"Alright no movie for you."

I dragged her up and recieved dirty looks from the other people around and ignored it. As I drove, she strted mumbling.

"It hurts Chae."

"What?"

"My heart."

"Why? Isnn't Lay good to you?"

"Well no. He said he was breaking up with me because it would be easier for both of us because he's going to America. "

"Mayve he is."


"Bull ."

"Can I say something?"

"Sure."

"Taeyang isn't my boyfriend. He's one of my best friends."


I looked over to see her reaction, but she was sound asleep. I took her too her house and put her in her bed. o make sure she was okay, I crashed on the couch for the night.  I woke early and made some eggs and coffe, ennough for two. Dara came out and looked suprised to see me.

"Protein helps the hangover."


"Thanks. For this, and for taking me home.  Do-over? I won't get drunk."

"Sure. Next week, when you don't feel like crap."


~1 Week Later~


"You ready?"

"Yeah."

We got into the car, on our way to the movie. It started, and it ended. We got scared several times and people shushed us. We walked out, horrified.

"This is why I don't like horror movies."

"Why did I agree to that?

"Because you're stupid, just like me."

We both laughed and before we knew it, we were at her house. 

"Thanks for coming."

"Yup."

"No really, it's been a long time since I had that much fun."

She smiled. I smiled back. Her smile was beautiful, gosh.

The sunset was just coming out. 


"So pretty."

she said.

"Yeah it is. But not as beautiful as you are to me."

I looked over and she was staring at me. I knew what I had to do. I leaned in closer, and was about to kiss her, when an alarm started going off. I pulled away before I could kiss her, and the moment was ruined. She was blushing terribly, and so was I. I ran oof, in embarrasment, without saying a word to Dara.

"Chae!"

I kept running. I noticed clouds started settling and it started to rain. I was running down the ally, rain soaking me, I heard footsteps behind me. 

"Chae."

Dara whispered. I stopped in my tracks. She put her hand on my shoulder, turned me around and said,

"Chae, I've been in love with you for the longest time. What you said isn't anything to be embarassed about, because i'm spilling my guts right now. I love you, Lee Chaerin. I love you so much."

With that, she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine, under the rain, in the ally. We parted, and I embraced her. We stayed like that for a while, and after a little, we walked home, hand in hand. Finally. She's let me in.

 

Bom's POV

I was walking down the street when I saw him. The same man who I spilled my guts to. Mr. TOP, of BIGBANG. He saw me, smiled and started to aproach me.

 

"Hi."

"Hey.."

"How are you?"

"Better. Listen. Thanks for listening to me, but we shouldn't talk."

"Why? I see no problem."

I sighed and pushed my hand through my hair.

A bunch of girls approached him.

"Oppa! Oppa! Can I have you number?"

"You're so handsome oppa!"

"OPPA HAVE MY BABIES"

It was insane. He grabbed my hand and said,

"Sorry ladies, i'm exclusive today!"

I suddenly recieved death glares, as if they were saying 'DIE '. I released myself from his grip, and said,

"No, you girls can have him." 

I started walking away and TOP ran after me, and turned me around.

"Gee thanks."

he said sarcastically. 

"Welcome. Now I gotta go."

"Nope. You're my date to tonights exclusive party. It's a radio show thing, for celebrities, and whoever they invite."

"Pardon me? I'm not a celebrity."

"Yes, but you're invited."

"If I say yes, will you stop bothering me?"

"Yep."

"Fine. I'll go."

He opened his phone and made a few calls."

"You have a hair appointment in 10 minutes, a nail appointment at 3, and a meeting with my stylist at 5. 6 is the party, I'll pick you up."

With that he walked away.

 

 

A/N
Hope you guys liked the chapter! Chaera moment <3 and you'll meet the third person involved in Bom's love triangle next chapter! Thanks for waiting, I hope it was worth the wait!

If you like the story, subscribe and vote! Comment your thoughts and suggestions, I would love to hear them! gamsahabnida!
~Rachel