.20 [Final Chapter!]

Just Love Me Back

Dara

I paced the room back and fourth. It was the day. I finally looked at myself in the mirror and then to the white gown that lay at my side. I took off my clothes, and put on the gown. It had laced sleeves and it was outlined with a light grey lace, and had small pearls around the edges. The top portion was also outlined in a lace, with small gems around it. I put on the veil, which was a long, translucent white color that was outlined in white lace. I looked at myself, and opened the door for Bom. 

"My.. You look amazing."

I smiled and pulled her into a hug. 

"I.. I just can't believe this is happening."

U said.

"And I can? My little girl is all grown up!"

I grinned like a little kid.

"But for real... you look beautiful. Chae will be stunned."

"That's the whole point."

I chuckled. There was a moment of awkard silence before there was a knock o the door. It was my mom and dad. Bom bowed and exited the room, smiling as she walked out. 

My mom covered her moth with her hands and laughed happily. She pulled me into a hug and quickly pulled away.

"I can't get mascara on my daughter's dress."

She chuckled as she wiped away her tears. I smiled.

"Thanks for coming."

"Why wouldn't I? My baby is getting married."

Suddenly, the intercom went on.

"5 minutes til the aisle ma'm."

I bid goodbye to my mom and my dad held out his arm. A few minutes later, we stood at the door, waiting. The doors opened, and the music started playing.

Chae

I waited anxiously as the door opened. My mouth formed into a smile when I saw Dara walking towards me. She looked amazing, with her laced dress, and veil, and just in general. As the music played, it seemed as if time had slowed down. I couldn't stop smiling, and even when we were face to face, couldn't stop admiring her. The man started saying the whole speech. As he spoke the words, my heart raced.

"Do you, Sandara Park take Lee Chaerin to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

He then faced me.

"Do you Lee Chaerin take Sandara Park to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you both shall live?"

"I-I do."

I smiled .

"Well then, you may kiss the bride."

I pulled Dara into a kiss, that must've lasted for 30 seconds. I then e,braced her and the slow music started playing. We took the floor, and we danced for  long time, eventually talking.

"I love you."

I whispered.

"I love you more."

~A few hours later~

Dara

The wedding was over, and we rented a nightclub for the after-party. Fans from around the city were invited to this event, but only the first 300 people. I put on a navyblue mini dress that stopped right above the knee. I paired it with a pair of black pumps. I walked out and waited for Chae in our new apartment. She walked out wear a slightly longer red minidress.

"Hey."

"Hi."

She sat next to me on the couch, and put her arm around me, just looking at me. I closed the gap, and we kissed. After alittle, we parted, and decided to go. When we arrived, hand-in-hand, people screamed. Like seriously. Behind us, was Bom and Luhan. They swear they aren't a couple, even though they always hang out and look super cute together. When we entered. people were alreay ordering drinks. I saw Bigbang over in the corner, including TOP? who invited him? Oh well, invite one, they all come too. I saw Bom staring at him, with a look of sadness and anger on her face. 

She was about to walk over to him when Luhan stopped her. 

Chae dragged me ont othe dance floor, and I instantly regretted wearing pumps. we jus tdanced for a while. hen, we decided to talk to rookie group, Winner, as they came. 

Bom

Seeing him made my blood boil. I was abot to go slap him for daring to show up, when Luhan stopped me."Lets go get som food. I'm hungry."

I looked over past my shoulder to him one last time, and walked with Luhan to go get some food. We just ate and talked for hours. Then, I got up to go confront TOP.

"Bom."

I turned back.

"No."

"You know what? I can do whatever the hell I want."

I turned back and started walking.

"You'll create a scene!"

He said as he grabbed my arm.

?"DO I look like I give a rat's ?"

"You should if you don't want your face in the magazines."

"SERIOUSLY. LET. ME. DO. WHATEVER THE ING HELL I WANT!"

I screamed at him. I ditched him, and ran out to the parking lot.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. You can drive me, or I'll walk."

He rubbed the back of his neck and opened the car, gesturing for me to enter. I sat in the front and for the first half of the trip, it was silent.

"Sorry."

He said.

"I'm sorry too." 

We soon reached my apartment complex, and I stepped out of the car, I started walking. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. Our faces were inches apart. I closed the gap and kissed him.

~5 Years Later

Chae

It was Halloween. I sat with Dara at YG's annual party, and we held hands, gazing at each other. Bom had snapped us out of our daze, when she walked up with Luhan's hand in her's. Luhan had transferred to YG as a solo artist, as SM wasn't treating him quite right. It was time to hand out candy to the kids. Operation: Candy-givers. All of us were placed at different locations, and put in costumes so that people would look at us like regualr people, not as stars. Me and Dara were stationed at the same house as Luha nand Bom. We were given costumes.

"Why do I have to be scream?"

Dara questioned. Bom chuckled and said:

"At least you aren't whatever this is."

She pointed to her genie outfit.

"well whatever it is, it looks hot."

Luhan joked. Bom blushed and punched his arm. I swear. They were the cutest thing. Lots of kids came and go. At about 10, I saw a little girl all alone sitting on the street corner. I decided to walk up to her, taking off my mask.

"Little girl?"

She turned around.

"where are your parents?"

"They're gone. I'm waiting for the adoption place to come get me."

A ter trickled down her face, and I wiped it away.

"Tell you what. I'll wait with you and me and Dara will take you in" 

I said as I gestured Dara over here. We waited for the lady, and told her we'd take her. We just had to wait until tomorrow, and they would take her until we came to get her with our ID's, as it was late.I kissed her gently, and we hugged for a few minutes before returning to see Bom gone, and Luhan waiting for her.

"Where's Bom?"

She ran t=into the bathroom wit ha bag and I think I heard her barf."

"Hm."

We waited a few minutes before she came out, with a shocked expression on her face.

"You okay?"

"I-I-I"

She held up what was in her hand. 

It was a pregnancy test.

And it was marked positive.

 

~

 

 

A/N

So there you guys go. The end. I decided to leave some potential for a sequel, focusing on the adoption and Bom's pregnancy. I hope you all enjoyed reading this story, as I really did enjoy writing it. Thank you so much for sticking with me, as this is the first story i've actually completed. I'll go through and edit each chapter so the spelling is better, but you should stay subscribed/subscribve to be notifed of any bonus chaoters, as you never know, I might thing of somehting. Also, I will in fact be making a ew Chaera story. It's going to be called 

"Stop In The Name Of Love"

It'll be about Dara, who is a junior in highschool, and CL, the famous model is transferring as a junior there, and it'll focus on them mainly. I know with this story, I drifted a little into TOPBom/Lubom and I'm sorry if you didn't like her ending. I read this fanfic where TOP cheate on her like 4 times and she forgave him each time, which broke TOPBOM for me sooo sorry!! ^^ Anyways, thanks for reading, and bearing through my terrible spelling. I'll Keep you all updated!!!! Love you all so much!

Love, 

Rachel_gurl <3