.09

Just Love Me Back
 

""Well look foChapter 9

 

Chaerin's POV

 

I left the hospital, praying she would be okay. I sat on a bench outside the hospital, when I saw Bom walking with a boy. I didn't know she had a boyfriend. I silently followed them only to see that that boy was one of the members of the new group, Bigbang. That was TOP. How did she know him? Anyways, I started walking home and I was thinkng. If only I had got there sooner. Then I realized what I had said in the hospital room. Damn it! Why did I kiss her? Why did I say those things? I'm over her now! Fake lovers is all we are. Fake. I arrived home and sat on my couch. I would visit her again tomorrow and explain myself. I decided to call Bom. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Bom! Who was the man you were with earlier?"

"I don't really know, honestly. I found myself telling him things I haven't told anybody, execpt for Dara. He did give me his card though."

"And? What did it say?"

"I haven't really looked at it yet. I was going to look at it earlier, but I dropped it and decided to just wait."

"Well look at it!"

"Okay okay! It says..... TOP. Who's that?"

"He's a member of the new group Bigbang. You were talking to him?"

"I guess so. I wasn't really paying attention to who he was. Once I started talking, I couldn't stop."

"I see. Well, i'm going to visit Dara tomorrow. I'd rather go alone, so i'll call you when I go, and when I leave."

"If you insist, okay." Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and the news. A murder case was on, so I switched the channel. I saw the movie She's the Man onn, my favorite movie of all time, and it was just starting. I heard a knock on the door. I went up to answer it. To my suprise, it was TOP.

"May I help you?"

"Um, are you Chaerin?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"May I come in?"

"Depends."

"I want to talk about Dara."

"Fine come on in."

I let him in nd he sat on the couch.

"Okay, talk."

"So, I heard she's in the hospital. GD won't tell me why. I understand you two had a relationship."

"I don't know anybody named GD."

"Oh sorry, my bad. His real name is Jiyoun. His stage name is GD."

I cringed at the name Jiyoung.

"Yes, we had a relationship. He cheated on me."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Anyways, I heard him talking about a girl named Dra, was in the hospital. I asked him about it, but he just told me to ask you what happened."

"You wanna know what happened? Him and his gang beat her up. If I had came any later, they would've killed her."

"Oh. I had nothng to do withthat, just so you know."

"I know. I don't recognize you from the other boys that I tackled to the ground."

"Wow, you must be strong."

"I am. Is that all you wanted to say?"

"well no. I wanted to talk about Bom as well."

"Bom? How do you know I know her."

"All the info I got is from GD. From what I know, you two are step sisters?"

"Yes we are. Now what do you want to know about her?"

"What's she noramlly like? She seemed like a nice and cool person. She's strong. Well, mentally."

"She's funny, kind and sweet to people that are nice to her."

"I see. I knida like her, and I wanted to know if you could put in some good words about me to her? I want to get to know her."

"Sure. But only if you leave now. I'm not in the best mood."

"Okay bye."

I led hi mto the front door and closed it behind him. It was getting late, so I made some ramen and watched the rest of the movie. Then, I brushed y teeth and went to bed. I woke up around 11, and got ready for the day. I called Bom to let her know I was going now, and arrived at the hospital at about 12:30. I signed in and went to Dara's room. I peeked in, and she was sleeping. Dara, you'll hate me for what i'm going to do. I thought. But before I woke her, I kissed her. So many emotions were going through my head right now. I don't like her. At least I don't think I do. I guess that was just to make up for what i'm about to do. I gently shook Dara awake, and she smiled when she saw me. That makes this even harder to do. 

"Hey."

"Um hi. Listen Dara I have to clarify something."

"Go ahead."

she looked hopeful. Sorry Dara.

"Um. I kissed your forehead yesetrday and I don't know why. I just wanted to clarify, that will never happen again. I don't feel about you that way. I'm proabably nevr going to. Any chance of me actually liking you dissapeared when the whole Jiyoung thing came up. I'm sorry. Feel better."

That was all I said before I silently left. It pained me to say that. I don't know why. I think I might be starting to feel something. Something that I haven't felt for a long time. In love.

Dara's POV

I touched my forehead where Chae kissed it. hat she said stung. I really, honestly did still love her. Well, I did. What she said completely crushed me. I don't know why I feel so sad. I was determined to win her back but now? I honestly don't know what to think anymore. I startd to cry, and cry and cry. A little bit later, Bom came in.

"Omo! What's wrong?"

I just dug my face into her shoulder and started weeping.

"It hurts Bom."

"Well yeah it hurts. You nearly died!"

"No not my injuries. My heart."

I cried more and more until there were no more tears left. With the tears went my feelings for Chaerin. It was time to move on.

 

A/N

So I experimented with a new layout for converstaions, and it makes the story seem much longer!  I guess thats good. Well, pretty long chapter even without the new writing layout^^. Chae realized her feelings, while Dara let go of hers. Bear with me guys, I have the whole story set up! Plus, now I have a computer, so that eans longer chapters more frequently! Sorry ffor the wait, hope it was worth it!^^ 

If you like the story, vote and sub^^ Comment your thoughts, I really would like to know! OKay bye!!!