.15

Just Love Me Back

Dara's POV

~The Previous Day~

After the preformance was over, I sat at a nearby park just so that I clear my head. I heard the branches behind me shake, and Lay appeared.

"Dara?"

His familiar voice haunted me. I gulped.

"L-Lay?"

He sat at the swing next to me, with a big grin on his face. 

"I've just got back from America."

I gulped yet again. He was telling the truth when he broke up with me.

"And? How was it?"

"It was amazing. How have you been? I've been seeing your face on losts of magazines lately. My superstar."

"Lay, look. you shouln't be here. You broke my heart."

"I'm back to fix it."

"It's too late for that. Somebody else picked up the pieces you left on the ground."

He looked hurt in a way. He looked to me and forcefully pressed his lips onto mine. I shoved him away and slapped his face.

"!"

I said as I stormed out of the park. I shouldn't tell Chae about that should I?

~ Present Day ~

Chae's POV

My body froze at the thought. Dara? Chaeting? No. I refuse to believe it. Without thinking, I replied to dara.

"Save it. I don't wanna know."

Tears slid down my face and onto the phone screen. I tried to tell myself that it wasn't true, but my mind told me to let her go. That night, I cried myself to sleep. when I woke, my eyes were very, very puffy. I called Papa YG.

"Hey. I need to take a day off. I-I'm not feeling too well. Sorry."

I didn't even let him reply. I shut off my phone and went to the living room. I saw Dara sitting on the sofa, twiddling her thumbs and looking worried as ever. She heard me walking out, and looked up. Her eyes lit up in the cute way she always did when she had to say something. Normally, I would have smiled at the sight. But today, I just frowned at her.

"Chae."

She extened her hand outward to me, hopeful. I returned it with a dirty look to her hand as I swatted it away. Her  eyes turned glassy.

"I can explain."

"I don't need one. You cheated. I don't want to know with who, or when or why. But I would like you to leave. Now."

It pained me to say it. I love her so much. But I can't let something like this go. She stood up, now the both of us with tears forming in her eyes. She closed the door, and I sunk to the ground, pulling my knees up to my chest, and silently sobbing into my hands. I heard the door open, and I looked up. It was Bom.

"Sis. You alright?"

I shook my head and she stooped down to look at my face. She put her arms around me and hugged me. I sobbed louder and louder into her shoulder as she just patted my back, telling me it'll be alright.

"Bom?"

"Hm."

"Please do something for me."

"Anything sis."

"FInd out who, when and why."

"Of course."

I looked up and smiled faintly smiled at her. She was always there for me when I needed her most. I just cried some more, and that was how I spent my day.

 

Bom's POV

 

I walked out the door with Chaerin's request in mind. I was going to go home and talk to Dara. She's so sweet. I don't believe she could've done something like that. As I was walking home, I dropped my wallet. A man came up and took it.

"YAH!"

I screamed as I chased after the man. He was running faster and faster until I ran into somebody.

"Omo! Bom watch where you're going!"

Luhan said.

"What's the rush?"

I pointed over to the man.

"He stole my wallet!"

"What?"

Luhan told me to stay where I was, and he ran after the thief. I waited and waited for him to return, but to no avail. I decided to run after him. I found him clutching my wallet and sitting down, holing his head in an ally. 

"Omo! Luhan are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

 He stated. I grabbed his hand and took it off his head. There was a big gash and it was bleeding heavily.

"You are not fine!"

I dialed 911 and told them where we were. By the time I looked over to Luhan, he had fainted. I covered my mouth with my hand. If he died, it would be MY fault. They arrived, and the man put Luhan on the bench like thing and hoisted him into the truck. He handed me the wallet.

"Is this yours?"

"Yes."

"Did he seal it from you?"

"God no! He got it back for me!"

He handed me the wallet and I saw there was blood on it Luhan's blood. I tried to scrub it off, but it had stained my wallet. When I got home, I was burning it. TOP came rushing over to me. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he hurt you in any way?"

"No TOP. He retrieved my wallet for me. This is my fault."

I was trembling. 

"No baby, it's not. It's whoever hurt him's falut."

"BUT IT'S MY WALLET HE WAS GETTING!"

I started to cry a little. I might have just killed a man. A really nice man. I walked home, and lit the fireplace, only taking my drivers licence and credit card out of the purse and throwing it in the fire. Minutes later, Dara walked in with red, puffy eyes. I stood up, put my hands on my hips and looked at her.

"I didn't cheat. I was kissed, but I pushed him away."

"When was it?"

"The day before the report was filed."

"Why?"

"I told you! I didn't kiss him He kissed me!"

"Who?"

"Lay."

"Why did you let him?"

"I didn't He kissed me and I shoved him away, then I slapped him .I specifically told him I was in a relationship."

"Why didn't you tell Chae this?"

"I tried. She pushed me away and wouldn't hear me out."

"Hm."

I felt sick to my stomach. Why is all this happening?

 

A/N

Hi! Sorry for the wait! Hope you liked the chapter! It's decently long, I think! Tell me what you guys think! I could really use some guidance! ^^

~Rachel