.12

Just Love Me Back

12

Bom's POV

 

It was 6:00. TOP should be here any minute. I decided to take a minute to look at myself. Silver nails, a strapless navy blue mini dress that stopped mid-thigh, and my red hair in a fishtail braid along my left side, with a white rose clip that looks extremely real, clipping my bangs back. I heard a knock on the door and TOP was waiting for me on the other side.

"Wow.... You look amazing."

"Thanks, Not so bad yourself."

He held out his hand and led me to his car. He opened the door for me, and we were on our way, When we got there, many people were there, and I spotted Dara and Chae. We were greeted by fans, well he was greeted. I was shoved away. Somebody grabbed myy hand and took me away from the large amount of fangirls surrounding TOP. 

"You okay? Looked like you were about to be teared apart by those girls."

"Yeah. Thanks."

I looked over and saw somebody I recogonized to be Luhan from the new and upcoming boy group, Exo. He waved slightly to somebody he saw over my shoulder and said bye to me. Minutes later, TOP came over to me.

"What did he want?"

He sounded annoyed.

"Nothing. He just saved me from being run over by your fangirls."

"Oh. Stay away from him."

"Why? He seemed nice enough."

"He's known to be a player. When he sets his sights on a pretty girl, he won't stop until he gets her.And with the way you look, if you talk to him, he'll set his eyes on you."

"Well why would you care? We aren't dating."

"I just don't think talking to him is a good idea."

"Fine. I'll stay away from him."

"Good."

He held out his hand.

"Care to dance?"

"Sure."

We danced for a few songs, and then he was called to a room with his group. He decided it would be okay to take me too, and I saw hae and Dara in the hallway.

". What are we gonna do? Only Minzy showed up and she can't hit some of the high notes!"

"Relax. M-maybe we can find some other girls who know the song."

"May I ask what you're talking about?"

Right then, Dara and Chae wallked in.

"We're supposed to preform the song "Lollipop" tonight and 3 of our girls who were supposed to sing it with us bailed!"

Dara butted in.

"Me and Chaerin can preform. We're good singers. Bom is too! She has an amazing range."

"Okay! Bom you up to it?"

"I- I guess so."

"Great! We have a show!"

Everybody applauded and sighed out of relief. I've never sang in front of anybody exept Dara. They gave us head mics and we were to go on stage in 2 minutes. The song started and when it wasmy part, I sung. People looked suprised. I sure hope it was in a godd way. After we preformed, I had sevral people come up to me and tell me "Good job" or something similar. 

"Hey. I have to help my mom with laundry at home, so are you ablse to get a ride home?"

"Yeah! I'm sure I can. Bye."

"Bye."

TOP walked out the doors, and slow music started playing. I saw Chae and Dara slow dancing together. What the hell happened between them?

I sat down and poked my fork at some cheesecake. 2 boys offered to dance, but I declined. 

Another hand was held in front of me.

"Hello again. Would you like to dance?"

It was Luhan.

"Um no thanks."

"Oh come on. A pretty girl like you shouldn't waste her time fake-eating a cheesecake when she could be having fun. Lets try that again. Would you like to dance?"

I contemplated what he said.

"You know what? I would like to."

I grabbed his hand and we went to the dance floor. When a few songs were over, we said goodbye, and I went to find Dara for a ride home. I finally found her, with Chae.

"Hey! Could I bother you guys for a ride home?"

"Actually, we were dropped off, but I can give you some cash for a taxi."

"Um no it's fine. I have cash."

"Oh okay. See you at home."

I lied. I didn't really have cash. I'll just walk home. I started walking, when my heel broke from stepping in mud.

"Dammit! Cheap ing shoe." I continued walking home, clutching my shoes in my hands. A car pulled up next to me.

"Hey. Need a ride?"

I was scared less. I stiffly turned around, and my shoulders eased down when I saw it was just Luhan. 

"Yeah. That would be great."

He opened the door and I gave him the directions to my house. 

"Thanks for the ride."

"Thanks for accepting the offer."

Luhan reached over and pushed open the seatbelt lock, putting his hand by my head to keep balance. He was kind of close, so I blushed. I heard a clicking noise,and assumed it was just the seatbelt unlocking. I got out of the car and he drove off, waving bye. I probably shouldn't tell TOP about that.

 

Dara's POV

Yeah, I feel kinda bad about lying to Bom about a ride, I just wanted some alone time withChae, and I'm not exactly ready to tell here about us. Ever since we kissed in the ally, we've been hanging out every chance we get. I opened the door for Chae and I drove her home. Whe nwe arrived, I looked over to her. 

"I love you Dara."

"I love you too Chae."

We kissed, right then and there. I really love her.

"Dara, we should tell Bom."

"Are you sure? That's a really big step."

"We can't exactly keep it a secret. You two are best friends, and we're step sisters. She'll know somethings up between us sooner or later. Better to be straight forward so she doesn't find out fro msomebnody other then us and be pissed."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We'll tell her tomorrow."

"tommorow it is."

Cahe kissed me before she left the car and into the apartment building. I saw a car drive by me. Bom was in it, with some boy. Now who is that? I laughed. I just hope she's not drunk.

 

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter! Minzy's coming in soon! If oyu haven't seen my poll yet, go vote! It's about who YOU want Bom to end up with. Please, comment, vote and subscribe! Feedback is really important for the story's future! Okay bye!