Distract Me

The Silver Guardian

[NOTICE] WHERE TO FIND ME SHOULD AFF SHUT DOWN. READ THIS.

 

- Story view -

 

Taeyeon had the girl kept tightly in her embrace that night, safely protected. Whenever the girl fidgeted because of random flashes of her sister’s face in those dreams that she’d rather call nightmares now, Taeyeon held her close, patting her arm gently, until the tormented expression was taken off her face. I’m here. It’s okay I’m here. Jessica would grab her a little tighter every time she repeated that.

 

Taeyeon secretly, or maybe not so secretly, hated Lee Chaerin and her family. Was it due to what they had done to her own family? Or was it the hurt that the wretched family had put in Jessica’s eyes? It was moments like this when Taeyeon got fearful of her own emotions. That desire to hurt, possibly even kill. Was it because Jessica was her soul twin, like they had put it, or was it something else? Perhaps, love? The latter scared her more, since she never knew that love could fuel so much hatred. However, there was no time, or space for such thoughts, when all that mattered to her was Jessica who was safely in her arms. Away from Lee Chaerin, away from harm. She would protect her with her life, she decided.

 

Morning soon came as Taeyeon slowly woke up from a comforting sleep. It had been quite some time since she last had a good sleep. It was simply impossible for her to settle down with a peaceful mind especially with a new identity as the ruler of the Silver Guardians – a role she would gladly decline if she could, but she couldn’t. Her eyes opened groggily, expecting to see a sleeping, maybe snoring, Jessica. But no, she was not there. Taeyeon’s eyes widened as immediately as it flashed silver. She sprang out of bed, her Pulse flaring defensively.

 

“Jessica?” she carefully called out as she dashed out of her room, not wanting to wake up the rest at eight in the morning. Fear was choking her while she made a quick check around the rooms for public use, swimming pool, training ground. Jessica was just nowhere to be found. Her fists clenched, she was about to make her way out of the apartment when a soft call of her name from upstairs stopped her. Taeyeon would recognise that voice anywhere. She snapped her head instinctively towards the voice and ended up staring absent-mindedly at a Jessica clad in a bathrobe with a towel draped across her shoulders, her hair wet, and her hands grabbing each end of the towel.

 

Jessica eyed Taeyeon as the girl slowly made her way up, until she reached her side. Without words, Taeyeon pulled the girl into a tight embrace, tears welling up in her eyes that Jessica knew not of. Almost automatically, Jessica too wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s petite waist. “What happened?” she asked in a tone that she hoped was comforting to Taeyeon. It did, as Taeyeon’s flaring Pulse slowly settled down. However, when Taeyeon remained where she was without uttering a word a few minutes after, Jessica gently pulled away from the hug as she held Taeyeon by her shoulders. “Did something happen?” she repeated her question, even though she knew from Taeyeon's eyes that the girl was worried about her. Afterall, she surprised herself when she woke up that morning with Taeyeon's face greeting her. Losing Krystal was painful, but it came to her that there was someone else whom she needed to protect, to guard, to love. She knew that she had to get herself back up, to become stronger. She only hoped that Taeyeon would understand all of it through her eyes, because she didn't know how to explain, and maybe she didn't want to explain.

 

Taeyeon locked her eyes with the girl, and without warning, she crashed her lips onto Jessica’s, much to the girl’s surprise. But, Jessica didn’t back away. Instead, she closed her eyes, choosing to deepen the kiss instead. Her hold on Taeyeon’s waist tightened, her fingers digging a little deeper into the soft flesh but not enough to hurt the girl, as she pulled her closer, matching hip to hip. Taeyeon took the sign, her hands moving up to cup Jessica’s face desperately. She needed Jessica to be closer, needed Jessica’s lips, needed Jessica. Taeyeon wanted Jessica.

 

Jessica pulled away for a slight moment to catch her breath, but it only fuelled Taeyeon’s need for her. It was a mixture of love and lust in Taeyeon’s eyes, when she wanted to push Jessica towards a wall. But, Jessica fought back as she pushed with twice the strength, successfully pinning Taeyeon against the wall instead. Her hands wandering to Taeyeon’s back, she landed butterfly kisses along the girl’s jaw before she reached Taeyeon’s delicate neck. Not hesitating any bit, she gently on the upper part of the Rebel’s neck, causing Taeyeon to involuntarily let out a soft moan. However, when Jessica’s lips reached Taeyeon’s Pulse, the slightly older girl couldn’t hold back as she shuddered, feeling a tingling sensation throughout her body that was twice as intense at her throbbing womanhood.

 

“J-Jessica…” A whisper escaped Taeyeon’s lips, bringing a smirk to Jessica, who was half amused, and half pleased with what she was doing to Taeyeon. “We need to… The room…” Taeyeon mumbled almost incoherently while she fought hard to keep her volume down.

 

“The room?” Jessica repeated, before she ran her tongue across the girl’s Pulse once more. “Why?” she asked, obviously teasing.

 

“Damn…” Taeyeon cursed with a smile on her face, and then she playfully brought her hands up, cupping Jessica’s glorious C-cup s, squeezing them and watching her swallow her saliva. “Did you have to even ask? Do you really want me to—”

 

A sudden clearing of throat from someone, whose presence was unknown to Taeyeon and Jessica, had Taeyeon letting go immediately while Jessica’s face turned crimson red. “Taeyeon.” It was Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon cleared as well, as she turned to face her. “Um…” She scratched the back of her head, not knowing what was the right thing to say, or do. “Y-yeah?” she ended up stammering. Jessica, on the other hand, kept herself facing the opposite direction, almost embarrassed to death.

 

Tiffany’s eyes travelled from Taeyeon to Jessica’s back, and then back to Taeyeon. “Sorry for, uh, disturbing, but there’s something that I need to discuss with you.”

 

“Right now?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, hoping to wear an expression that could hide her own embarrassment. Another reason for her response was, pretty obviously, the unfinished business with Jessica, even though they landed themselves in a rather awkward situation.

 

“Yes, right now.”

 

Tiffany’s tone was final, and despite the frustration that was caused by the ruined make out session, Taeyeon could tell that something important was up. Casting a look at the still red-faced Jessica, Taeyeon gently squeezed her shoulder. “I’ll…talk to you later.” With a slight nod from Jessica, Taeyeon turned back to look at Tiffany with a straight expression. “Let’s go.”

 

***

 

Taeyeon sat in her study, alone, her hand grabbing her head. It was two hours since she left Jessica to discuss “something important” with Tiffany, and Sunny that she later found out. How was she supposed to take the news? No, maybe she could take it afterall. But, how was Jessica supposed to take it?

 

“Do you want her to know?”

 

Taeyeon remembered exactly how Sunny sounded.

 

“Should I let her know?”

 

And Taeyeon answered with another question.

 

The decision was that whether or not to tell Jessica, it was up to Taeyeon. Taeyeon felt like she would have been better off not knowing, and that was exactly what she told the two girls. “Don’t you think that if anyone’s gonna be able to persuade her, it’s only gonna be you?” It was Sunny’s answer that rendered Taeyeon speechless, maybe even helpless. She would have denied, but deep inside, she knew that Sunny was right. She ran her fingers through her hair, and then abruptly, she stood up.

 

Taeyeon didn’t knock before she turned the doorknob that would lead her to Jessica. She only closed the door behind her urgently before she locked the door, much to Jessica’s surprise. The girl sat up on her bed as she watched, and then she asked, “What are you doi—”

 

However, she didn’t get to finish her sentence because the next thing she knew, she was pinned back down against her bed with Taeyeon on top of her, her wrists pressed firmly into the bed by Taeyeon’s hands.

 

Taeyeon stared deeply into those eyes. “I’m troubled,” she said as her eyes reflected exactly how she described.

 

“What happened?” Jessica asked, concerned, even though her heart was pounding rapidly because of the close contact she was sharing with the girl who was almost lying on her.

 

“Fix it.” Taeyeon’s answer was short, and ambiguous.

 

Jessica blinked a couple of times, and then she muttered cowardly, “H-huh? How?”

 

“Distract me.”

 

Jessica only stared blankly at the girl, slowly processing those words. Then, almost like magic, something changed in Jessica’s eyes while a smirk graced her face. “Kim Taeyeon,” she whispered seductively. “Undress me.”

 

***

 

A photo on the desk showed a perfect family – a couple, and their two children. The girl stared at the photo with intensity that could almost burn it. She had a family – a protective father, a loving mother and an adorable sister. But right now, she had none. She was all alone. Turning away from the photo, she stared at the dartboard not too far away from her. Held in place by a dart right in the middle of the dartboard was a picture of a young girl.

 

Clenching her teeth, the girl summoned energy on her palm, striking the dartboard with a relentless throw. The dartboard, together and the picture, disintegrated immediately upon contact.

 

“I’ll kill you for sure, Kim Taeyeon,” the girl muttered under her breath just as the door swung open.

 

“Miss Chaerin,” a low, husky voice greeted respectfully.

 

“Are they ready?” she questioned, even though there was only one answer that she would accept.

 

“Yes, Miss Chaerin. We’re awaiting your orders.”

 

“Good. Let’s pay our ruler a visit soon. I want that title written on my arm.” Chaerin smiled ominously. “With her blood.”

 

 


[A/N] 14/1/2015

The TaengSic intimate scene was...more intimate in my head, but since I figured that I might spoil that image with my words, I decided to leave it to your imagination. I'm just not that good at writing it yet, so...I'm sure your imagination would do a better job. ;) Well well, we're left with a few chapters more to go and I'm clearly stressed since I do have an intuition telling me that the final battle might be epic in my head but through the story it might turn out...way below expectations.

Either way, write me something!

P.S. That "With her blood" ending was such a turn off for me. Chaerin in this story scares me. (yes even though I'm the author)

Subscribe, comment and upvote if you liked what you read :)
Follow me on Twitter here
© 
Sky Blue Tales