#3

Doctors

Saehyun stared at her phone as it buzzed. There it is. A text.

After that day, Minho chatted with her everyday. And he turns out to be more interesting than she thought. They were complete opposites from eachother. Like how he likes shopping and she doesnt, how she loves extreme sports when he hates them or how he's into rock and roll and she's into kpop.

But they found out that they were similar. They both love watching movies, they both want to become doctors and the best part is, both of them love pizza.

Similar yet different. How odd.

Oddly fascinating.

Choi_Minho

                                                                             "Hiii. Whatsup?"

                                                                                        "Ummm finding my other pair of socks."

                                                                            "What whyyy haha?"

                                                              "It's cold in my roomm."
                                                                                      "I like it cold but I dont wanna be cold."

                                                                            "Sameee"
                                                                            "U use socks? So cuteee :x"

                                      "Hahaha"
                                                                                               "I wished my socks would stop disappearing."

                                                                           "Haha"

                                                                     "hahahah why is that cute??"

                                                                           "I dont know, it just is"

                                         "Hahahha."
                                        "YESSSS"
                                                                     "MY LIFE IS COMPLETEEE"
                                                                      "Umm I mean my socks are.."

                                                                         "Haha"
                                                                         "See this is what I mean"
                                                                         "Ure cute."

                                                     "Okayy.. Thanks."

                                                                         "Ure welcome :]"
                                                                         "Btw it's pretty hardcore."
                                                                         "How we can talk so much.
                                                                         We've been chatting 5 days straight"

                                                         "Hahahaha yeahh."
                                                                       "We're really chatty people."

                                                                          "No , im usually not haha"

                                                  "Ohh really??"

                                                                         "Yepp"
                                                                         "Haha u're just easy to 
                                                                         talk to i guess"

                                          "Hahaha"
                                                    "Easy to talk to"
                                                              "One of my qualities."

                                                                         " *one of your many"

                                                   "hahaha yeah"

                                                                         " ;) "

 

---------------------------------

 

Biology period came early that day. Minho walked casually into class and took his seat next to her. Saehyun could hear a distant clap in the back. It was probably Nayeon and Lena. She remembered about the Doctors shipping thingy.

"Hey you." Minho said to her, "Wandering off again?"

She rolled her eyes. "I dont wander off alot FYI. Stop trying to act like you know me."

"Oh, but I do." he propped his chin on his right palm. "It's pretty by the way, when you do that."

She couldnt help but to notice a small series of giggles occuring way behind her. Those fangirls shouldn't make it so obvious.

Saehyun decided to ignore them and him, out of embarassment and opened her book instead.

The Camel was explaining about the functions of the roots infront of the class. She didnt care that most of the students werent paying attention as long as they were quiet. Maybe she just liked to hear herself talk.

"Look. You got an admirer." Minho whispered to her. He pointed at a guy who Saehyun wasnt sure what his name was. He was looking at her, and turned away his head when she caught his gaze.

Saehyun looked at Minho. "Shut up. He doesnt like me." 

He raised an eyebrow, "Wanna bet?" She thought that probably it wasnt the best to bet on something you dont know. So she just shrugged.

And instead, she changed the topic. "So, how's Soojung doing?"

He looked at her, confused. "Why should I know?" Saehyun didnt know what to say. Is he pretending that he doesnt know? Or did he have amnesia after sending Kim Soojung those cheesy texts?

So she told him the whole story. And in the end, he laughed, earning himself a scolding from the Camel. 

"Saehyun-ah, it's so cute how you're mistaken about the whole thing." He smiled, "My friend hacked my phone and sent her those texts. I explained that to her but i guess she likes to brag."

How come she just realised now? Minho wasnt the type to send a girl those cheesy texts, especially not Soojung. She had known him for a long time and she still didnt figure that out? Genius, pure genius.

Way to go Kim Saehyun. She facepalm-ed herself mentally.

"Ohh, haha. I'm so sorry." was all she could mutter. He winked at her.

"It's okay. hahaha. I dont like her anyways, I've got someone else in mind." Minho said just as the bell rang. "See you around."

And he left before she could reply.

 

--------------------------------------